Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46870 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Burger01:
Ishilove grin
Yels, Burger01? grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
femidejulius:

No apologies
No explanations
Nothing!
How come u can't deliver his dream car 5 months after? The money would have yielded interest even in the most stingy bank on earth.
Chai! Chai! There is God Oooo!

Bros the matter tire me when we spoke on the other thread bimbo was serious licking his a55. Now I'm just out of words and inspired has no explanation.

This is really disappointing 5 months is a long long time, he had all the time in the world to make things right yet he refused and he comes here posting expensive pre orders and what not while he can't tidy up a simple 2003 Camry.

I'm sure Chelseabmw has seen the light now!

13 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Yels, Burger01? grin
Make we go sleep. Aluta continua tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Burger01:
Make we go sleep. Aluta continua tomorrow grin
Yeks. Victoria ascerta grin

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
smartchoice:

Inspiredm is getting sloppy and nonchalant..,.BTW lomomike where art thou?
My oga, I dey plenty places o! But today I just arrived Abuja from Ibadan and I'm heading to Jigawa soon because business beckons. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Yeks. Victoria ascerta grin
grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
chikenice:

Do people ever learn ? More stories loading . All this preorder things sef,I would rather buy a car from berger n pay more than go through all these
as I will always say 'pre-order at your own risk'. Going through the thread what popped up in my mind is oh my God not again. We can never be tired of fighting evil forces or they will take over and more people will be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by android666: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Issalie jor. You are just hating on inspiredm. angry

Inspired baba!! Eja nla cheesy cheesy cheesy

(Maybe na shark, shawa, croaker, but sha na eja nla tongue)
Lmao grin

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Acidosis:
oga i don't care... I nor be sexkill

If I get a ban. I go siddon my house dey mind my business.
we fought the idea of banning customer right activist in the last thread. Now more people are speaking out and how do you ban 90 percent of the followers.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by fyneboi79(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
KnuckleHead: Na wa o

Shoutout to berem, Idowuogbo, Ishilove, Zocken, kenosky1, chibabe3, TheMadame, cuneddy, tcd, obowunmi, fyneboi79
Here we go again.Let me clear my throat.

When I called this guy a common thief,some people challenged me for doing so and I was even banned! So I rested my case believing NL Admin has a hand in dis guys pocket.So how do you combat a dishonest fellow?Simple!Cut him off and use reliable dealers or better still take along 3 mechanics to Berger yard and buy already existing cars and not wait for cars ‎​dat Inspiredm has only in pictures.

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by emalekuo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
inspiredm: When We Spoke this Morning, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today.

Your Vehicle has been Delivered today.

Please Come with the 60% Balance When Coming to Pick Up the Vehicle tomorrow

Cheers
Inspired

I can smell pride here. Too bad

12 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
obayaya: And the Scam called inspiredm is even a moderator!!! SMH

Oh I forgot!!! Na seun be admin!!!
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by akinshivic(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thank God I'm learning here !!! Who said NL is just a mere forum ? In fact this a first class school of thought (NL). It will be sucidal for me to deal with any dealer or inspired autos with all I've read on this auto section. I will rather buy at expensive rate in Lag rather than go through any inspired auto dealer in Cotounu at lesser price........infact if I may ask , why should some people spend on medical bills in the name of buying a car through Dealers ?

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by sparkleboy(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
.Hmmmmm. This is serious sh* t
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chronique(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2014
chiebube: [size=13pt]When I say Calculusx is a good dealer to trust the last time? I was almost barred for making that simple comment on Betalyf's case. For me, i never really believed in Inspired. I cant really say why. I think he started well from onset of his pre-order deals on Nairaland. He was careful to satisfy customers. He had a breakthrough too sudden and then he started selling onions and pre-ordering lemons, garlic and all sorts just because he has hit the money. To add 'salt' to 'injury', he will NOT pick calls, return calls or sms. Its a pity. People do not think about life after here on earth. A lot more will still fall victim. May God have mercy on us all.

Calculusx, Femmy2010, Chronique... you guys should do something about this issue. Talk to the moderators if you know them personally.
[/size]

Honestly,I'm perplexed and disappointed. Not because the deal went bad;no! I'm surpised to read the excuses given so far. Those are excuses a lay man should give;not someone who has supposedly ordered some of the most expensive cars available,for top notch clients. I also haven't seen where you are sent a bill of lading for a car in a particular vessel and the vessel gets here,and the car is not inside. this is the first time I'm hearing of such a case. I'm really confused here.

At the end of the day,no one is perfect. Dear God,do not give me the kind of money that will bring the good name i've laboured for,into disrepute.

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by majalisa(m): 12:35am On Aug 02, 2014
inspiredm: When We Spoke this Morning, I told you that Your vehicle Would BE Delivered to me today.

Cheers
Inspired
expired am extremely disappointed in u.I almost did business with u once and regreted not doing it with u then and tnk God now dat I didn't.from this poster's ordeal I can deduce u r callous and heartless..and wat is cheery about d arrival of a car u failed to deliver after 4months or bluish in the ordeal u made ur customer underwent cos u were incompetent or greedy..I won't do biz with u even if stones were d medium of exchange

12 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by uboma(m): 12:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Ishilove: Burger01, you see wahala?

Uboma, when we were on Betalyf's matter they said we are hating. The fact is inspired's customer service sucks!

I agree with you.

Inspired should refund fully the op's money id he really wants to mend his reputation...

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by uboma(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2014
chukel: I really tire for dis inspired. Where is bimbor. He shud come do wat he is paid for. I think inspired shud honourably resign as a moderator else we shud move for his removal. Things get bad wen d good ones keep quiet. I expect deleted posts, bans coming as was seen in betalyf's thread. This has shown inspired is a heartless business man. Op, run an auto check on the vin of d vehicle u selected dat inspired did not bring. U will discover it was exported to nigeria. Meaning he brought it in and sold at a higher price. Run d vin of the one he finally bought for u. You wud see he bought it like 1 or 2 months ago. Dat is after he bought, shipped and sold d one u selected nd paid for. Dat is wat d bad nd greedy dealers do.

I support his removal as a moderator in the Auto's section. His bad reputation is already making other members loose confidence on Nairaland...

10 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by uboma(m): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2014

Cheers
Inspired

Did u really read through the op's initial post at all...?

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by uboma(m): 1:14am On Aug 02, 2014
femidejulius:

No apologies
No explanations
Nothing!
How come u can't deliver his dream car 5 months after? The money would have yielded interest even in the most stingy bank on earth.
Chai! Chai! There is God Oooo!

Inspired is an arrogant fellow. Imagine his initial response to the op's complaints...

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by fyneboi79(m): 1:24am On Aug 02, 2014
chronique:

Honestly,I'm perplexed and disappointed. Not because the deal went bad;no! I'm surpised to read the excuses given so far. Those are excuses a lay man should give;not someone who has supposedly ordered some of the most expensive cars available,for top notch clients. I also haven't seen where you are sent a bill of lading for a car in a particular vessel and the vessel gets here,and the car is not inside. this is the first time I'm hearing of such a case. I'm really confused here.

At the end of the day,no one is perfect. Dear God,do not give me the kind of money that will bring the good name i've laboured for,into disrepute.
was it not you who banned me for pointing out that dis guy is nothing but a common thief Wait for me cos by d time I set for you na small go remain make ‎u take ur hand leave dis post wey dem dash ‎u for NL. Nonsense!!

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 5:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Op, u have been asked to come and collect ur car today. I wonder which car it is. U came here for a reason after keeping quiet for long hoping things won't go gaga. Now u owe d house every bit of information on wat is transpiring btw u nd inspired. Wa all are into this together. The best advice is for a refund. So that u locally source your own vehicle. If u must take any car from him, every transaction has to be documented and agreements written and signed. 1.45m was agreed on for the SE he didn't bring. I hope that is not what u r still paying him for the locally sourced one. Do well to keep us informed all the way. Kudos for finally silencing your silence.

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 5:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Bimbor, alexisalex, chelseabmw and all d arsenal of inspired followers, we are waiting for your defence line. Bimbor is not here cos he has gotten his 2008 camry transformed to 2010 from his Oga. Abi d car get issues? He shud come spice up this thread. I believe dia r many more sore transactions but d clients just kept quiet like op did. Dia r also some who dint have time for nairaland nd just went ahead for police tinz. Well Oga inspired has to leave as a mod.#INSPIREDMUSTGO#.

11 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 02, 2014
Op collect your money.....I as a person....DO NOT WANT TO hear of ANY car being collected from inspired....cos you can be sure you will be buying a lemon....talk to femmy2010...he should be able to get you a clean ride for less and BTW you can also go car shopping which can be fun....collect ya cash before e enter voicemail bro!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by jam04(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2014
I told ya'all on the betalyf thread that inspiredm ought to be sued!! Don't you guys have lawyers? You will get your money and even claim damages in excess of millions!! Trust me, I will spend millions to collect millions cos I clearly have a case in court, 2 weeks turned to 5 months and didn't produce the expected result. Chai!!
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2014
What's with all the preorder gone bad stories? Don't people learn? When I told a dealer I can't even preorder a used bicycle talk less of a car, he thought I was joking!

What's wrong with the old fashioned way of selecting a car at the dealer's and running a VIN check and any other checks, then buy and take home? It's usually cheaper, faster and comes with little or no headache if you do your homework well on the car.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Has anyone noticed that the thread on betalyf's case has been deleted? This is d height people. There is every attempt to wipe clean inspired's nefarious acts but still leave his adverts all over NL for newbies to bite his bait. The thread was initially locked
Y delete it. A newbie comes, sees his adverts, does a search on him. All he sees will be inspired testimonies of wonderful cars delivered with pictures. No trace of the frauds. Den wen he complains tomorrow, we say he dint learn. We must stop dis. Seun must stop shielding inspired. #INSPIREDMUSTGO#

18 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 6:26am On Aug 02, 2014
**Yawns \sad/** Ishilove, morning peeps..

Op, any updates? Don't accept any car just to settle the matter. If inspiredm failed to give you what you originally agreed upon just jejely request for refund of your money and source locally for a good car.. Update us a beg... sad
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2014
chukel: Op, u have been asked to come and collect ur car today. I wonder which car it is. U came here for a reason after keeping quiet for long hoping things won't go gaga. Now u owe d house every bit of information on wat is transpiring btw u nd inspired. Wa all are into this together. The best advice is for a refund. So that u locally source your own vehicle. If u must take any car from him, every transaction has to be documented and agreements written and signed. 1.45m was agreed on for the SE he didn't bring. I hope that is not what u r still paying him for the locally sourced one. Do well to keep us informed all the way. Kudos for finally silencing your silence.
I agree.
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by dhalizm: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2014
To think that my friend and I were thinking of pre-ordering with the popular Inspired...

Lessons learnt...

The way people act when they are looking for customers is not the same way they do when they find those customers. This is one of the major reasons that Nigerian businesses fail.

Inspired should know that you don't treat people that way... Life is a long journey.

OP, hope this has been sorted out. Plz post pix of new car lets see it.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2014
please people avoid inspired like a plague......his criminality is beyond redemption all betalyf's thread and posts gone! chai....nl conspiracy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.