Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) (46891 Views)

My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. / Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by alexisalex: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dantedasz: The mother of all threads on inspired is still to come.
A certain person pre ordered a vehicle from Inspired and has still not taken delivery as I post this. This character has been a staunch supporter of inspired on all these other threads with the hope that inspired will deliver his vehicle.
I can see the character peeping as I type this.
Expect fireworks in this section in the weeks to come. It is going to be interesting.

Why not get a fuckin job and quit all these rabble rousing, are pple that jobless ? why worry about another man's business.
And after the fireworks what next ?
you still go back to your miserable life....SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by chukel(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
A certain person pre ordered a vehicle from Inspired and has still not taken delivery as I post this. This character has been a staunch supporter of inspired on all these other threads with the hope that inspired will deliver his vehicle.
Expect fireworks in this section in the weeks to come. It is going to be interesting.
I said it earlier. We kn him. He has been unduly quiet. In betalyf's thread, I told him his share of d cake was on its way nd he wud have no place to table his complaint. Keep peeping. Eja nlaaaa

7 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
This thread don reach ten pages, but can it get to front page watching
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
imas: This thread don reach ten pages, but can it get to front page watching
In your widest dreams cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bimbor(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
txswat:

There in lies my issue with this Inspired guy! He lied and is probably still lying. What's the point of doing a pre-order if you end up with a car already in Nigeria?

Lol.....@Bolded

This is a tale of a deal gone bad. No one prays for stuffs like this. Not even the dealer himself.

But I beleive Inspired will deliver.

@Op so sorry for the long wait, it's genuinely agonizing.

Your days of jumping Danfos are over, the lord has elevated you to own your own 4-wheeler and no evil forces can stop you.

We will do e-popping for the Rozay when your gadget is set... cheesy

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bimbor(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
majalisa: u dem dey take water quench fire u dey carry petrol quench d fire..na devil advocate u be??!

E be like say u never know 'idowuogbo' cheesy
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ehee hee, the bimbo is talking...

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by fyneboi79(m): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2014
chronique:

You're mistaking me for someone else. I'm not a moderator and there's no way I could have banned you. moreover,I never got into an arguement with anyone over him. as a matter of fact,I didn't say much on that thread. pls learn to identify monikers properly. don't tarnish my image here.
e don do joor! Sorry! Na d beer cos am grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by txswat: 3:18am On Aug 03, 2014
Don't get me wrong I believe in pre-order but I was making a point specifically with how this deal is about to go down. Bt the way are you related to Inspired or how do you know the car will be delivered? Also if the car is going to be delivered in a matter of days does the buyer get to decide if he wants it or not? After all what Inspired is going to be offering is not what he requested or agreed on.
bimbor:

Lol.....@Bolded

This is a tale of a deal gone bad. No one prays for stuffs like this. Not even the dealer himself.

But I beleive Inspired will deliver.

@Op so sorry for the long wait, it's genuinely agonizing.

Your days of jumping Danfos are over, the lord has elevated you to own your own 4-wheeler and no evil forces can stop you.

We will do e-popping for the Rozay when your gadget is set... cheesy

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2014
I held inspired motors to high esteem but from these stories I have heard so far about him, I don't think I can trust any nairalander again.

5 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by dagr8(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2014
Caracta:

Me? Preorder? It's not healthy. I still have my two legs. I can easily walk in and buy a car. I get worried easily so pre-ordering isn't my kind of thing. Not even with the Ebola virus in town. Maybe the car don pass through Liberia or Ebola victim don kpeme inside. I no wan die abeg.

*sprinkles holy water*
lol
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by ifyalways(f): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2014
Wow!
I would have said "ntor- serves you right" to the OP but for the fact that his transaction with Inspired dates back a couple of months ago.

I don't know why and how y'all allow yourselves to be used as "ping pong" toys in the hands of this inspired dude. Haaaa. There is a very potent cure for people who assume they are "mad, arrogant and have arrived ". This inspired dude should just thank his stars that so far, he's been only 'jamming' errr. . ."gentlemen"

OP, you should DEMAND for a full refund and you should GET it from him.

I hope no moderator locks this thread for any reason, regardless of the outcome.

@Inspired, SHAME on you! If you are one piece the okirika big boy you claim to be, you would have long refunded this guy his money. STOP acting and feeling funky on top another man's sweat and money else you will meet a small river that will swallow you SOON.

11 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by majalisa(m): 10:57am On Aug 03, 2014
bimbor:

E be like say u never know 'idowuogbo' cheesy
e b lyk say u never know me and Idowuogbo..ask her....dere is a me in her and a her in me
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by majalisa(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2014
bobman: somebody's career is going down the drain.......
and u r gloating over it
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 03, 2014
Ishilove: Adonbelivit! Inspiredm is actually responding to questions... shocked

Eja Nla!! cheesy cheesy

We will continue treating your fvckup if you keep fvcking up. We will not spare you until you learn to treat customers right and stop overpromising and underdelivering. Get off your high horse and clean the mess you have made otherwise nkan ma sele (sontin go happen)

And for pete's sakes stop the nonsense kalokalo you're performing in this section with chelseabmw vis hiding comments and banning arbitrarily.

We (nairalanders) are watching you on 4D angry
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2014
chelseabmw:

Common sense will tell you that he sent a mail regarding this instead of calling me a lair ....... Why dont u PM betalyf to ask him?
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by phemmy26(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
A whole lot of people have bad tales about him but choose to keep quiet, my cousin pre - ordered a BMW from him and i must say, it was a terrible experience. when he got the BMW, the car was not in a good shape at all which inspired said it was just spark plugs and it would be fine. There was nothing my cousin did not change in the car. After delivery, the car did not function well, it was not in top shape like he just manage am come deliver am for hin house. He then promised to come pick it up since 2012 and till now he hasnt come ohh....no so hin house far reach...

The car was parked for more than 2 month after receiving delivery and since he didnt show up, he decided to go fix his car by him self... the car was even taken to AUTO medics and it was then observed that it was a flooded vehicle. Inspired eve challenged him why he took it to Auto medics. I just dont want to go into details....there were so many things to write up but i have decided to just keep shut. He eventually change the whole engine of the BMW...The only money that was sent to him was 15k to buy spare tyre and battery. My cousin changed the spark plugs, changed the catalytic converter, changed the fuel filter, fuel pump, and a whole lot of stuffs, and when it still didnt improve, he changed the engine. Like fellow nairalanders would say, nopictureidontbelieve it...find attached the picture. This is just a summary or do u wanna say the numerous calls he made with promises to come pick the car...Like a poster said, there are many people who have transacted bad business deals with him but have refused to come out......cos this happened in 2012....FYI...my cousin paid in december 2011 but the car came in ending february 2012 which exceeds the 21 days offer....i rest my case

11 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
phemmy26: A whole lot of people have bad tales about him but choose to keep quiet, my cousin pre - ordered a BMW from him and i must say, it was a terrible experience. when he got the BMW, the car was not in a good shape at all which inspired said it was just spark plugs and it would be fine. There was nothing my cousin did not change in the car. After delivery, the car did not function well, it was not in top shape like he just manage am come deliver am for hin house. He then promised to come pick it up since 2012 and till now he hasnt come ohh....no so hin house far reach...

The car was parked for more than 2 month after receiving delivery and since he didnt show up, he decided to go fix his car by him self... the car was even taken to AUTO medics and it was then observed that it was a flooded vehicle. Inspired eve challenged him why he took it to Auto medics. I just dont want to go into details....there were so many things to write up but i have decided to just keep shut. He eventually change the whole engine of the BMW...The only money that was sent to him was 15k to buy spare tyre and battery. My cousin changed the spark plugs, changed the catalytic converter, changed the fuel filter, fuel pump, and a whole lot of stuffs, and when it still didnt improve, he changed the engine. Like fellow nairalanders would say, nopictureidontbelieve it...find attached the picture. This is just a summary or do u wanna say the numerous calls he made with promises to come pick the car...Like a poster said, there are many people who have transacted bad business deals with him but have refused to come out......cos this happened in 2012....FYI...my cousin paid in december 2011 but the car came in ending february 2012 which exceeds the 21 days offer....i rest my case

Na wa ooo shocked shocked. My brother so sorry for your brother's Ordeal with Chief Inspired himself. I just hope people will take note of all these Gimmicks from Inspired Autos. I still repeat pre-order remains the very best means of buying a vehicle but what matters is who you are doing the pre-order with. Forget about all the advertorials because that's all crap. You can imagine that after Auto-medics diagnosed the vehicle it was ascertained that the ride was flooded but my own issue is that Inspired usually states that he visually inspect the vehicle before he buys then why didn't he detect that the car was flooded? Well today is Sunday so let me keep it holy to resume tomorrow.

Cheers
Eyop

6 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
somebody's nemesis catching up with him.....all you Cotonou canvassers don't rejoice yet your day is coming let's finish this inspired m biz first...one by one

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Eyop: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
smartchoice: somebody's nemesis catching up with him.....all you Cotonou canvassers don't rejoice yet your day is coming let's finish this inspired m biz first...one by one

Good day Chief Smart cheesy... Cotonou thread na another matter but lets not just go there even though cotonou is some how better in the sense that you will see what you are buying & you have the option to either inspect before paying or pay before inspecting grin grin which by that time you will be classified as being foolish but the issue again is the dubious agents that can steal your catalytic converters and other parts before the ride even gets to Nigeria. I have bought several cars through Cotonou but i repeat it's not the best. Patience is an important virtue in a man's life so what pre-order requires is patience and if the individual can be patient for a minimum of 6 weeks,he/she sure will get the best provided the pre-order was done using a credible party.

3 Likes

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by bobman(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
majalisa: and u r gloating over it
abeg swerve....
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
you're right

Eyop:

Good day Chief Smart cheesy... Cotonou thread na another matter but lets not just go there even though cotonou is some how better in the sense that you will see what you are buying & you have the option to either inspect before paying or pay before inspecting grin grin which by that time you will be classified as being foolish but the issue again is the dubious agents that can steal your catalytic converters and other parts before the ride even gets to Nigeria. I have bought several cars through Cotonou but i repeat it's not the best. Patience is an important virtue in a man's life so what pre-order requires is patience and if the individual can be patient for a minimum of 6 weeks,he/she sure will get the best provided the pre-order was done using a credible party.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Burger01(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
solihu: grin grin grin Abeg which one be kabitikabiti?
Kabitikabiti means big, very big and mighty..

Iro means "lies"

So, Iro kabitikabiti means grin
Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by equlibrium(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oh inspired cry
shaking my head for you cry

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Ishilove: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
equlibrium:
bimbor confirmed his own ride is in his own showroom.
its cant be bimbor.
methinks its the almighty SEUN lipsrsealed
If what Dantesdz said is true, then there wiLl be a rumble soon. I hope it doesn't happen because it will be quite embarassing.

1 Like

Re: My Own Pre-order Tale With Inspired Autos (Finally delivered, resolved) by Gboliwe: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mbok inspiredm deal with this post. Abasieee! If this one goes out, you are finished as in FINISHED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (40) (Reply)

9units Of 2007 To 2010 Model Toyota Camry Xle Fully Loaded Toks / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit / Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.