Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" (806 Views)

In Light Of Mynd44 Thread Seun/mods Please Unlock This Thread / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by overhypedsteve(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
That thread have violated several rules known to this forum, that thread has reflected some of the darkest side of african bigotry, that thread have kicked against the collective african unity that past heroes fought for, mandela,azikiwe,shagari,kwame nkruma and even my beloved grandfather. That thread is going nowhere positive with ghanian and nigerian users of this forum washing their not too healthy undees in public,
i make my demands on the principles on which this site was created seeing that
rule 3, was broken from the onset when ghanian and nigerian users alike advocated violence on a particular two individuals believed to be nigerians.
Rule 8, was sent to the dogs when users started posting false and shameful statistics to embarass other nations and society.
Rule 15, is on a free fall of gravity, users are now cursing the life out of their parents and grandparents with the use of contortedly designed stealth curse words.
Things have fallen apart in that thread and it will only be a matter of time before users start predicating their online actions under your responds to this impunity
Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by talktimi(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
MAAN, that thread is hilarious bro... Abeg no put mouth for Nigeria and Ghana matter o, the two of dem know how dem go take settle. Na normal thing grin
Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by doublewisdom: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Close which thread? For what? Let's go there and sort Gayna out jare.

2 Likes

Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by omenka(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
@Seun: I endorse this appeal.

Seriously, since that thread started running, I never really paid any attention to it. Was shocked when I saw it has gotten to 26pages!!! Decided to check in and see what it is that is keeping it so warm (matter of fact hot), only to see what a show of shame it is.

Really disappointed.
Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by Descartes: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Endorsed cool
Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by overhypedsteve(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
That thread shows howfar africans have gone away from panafricanism
Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by antartica(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Let ride,it wol fade away in die cause
Don't be perturbed with what the foolish think, there can only be one truth and it is found in all hearts, but the foolish just can't discover it out of sheer ignorance.
Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by bestman09(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Make I quickly go to the tread and see before them go remove am
Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
omenka: @Seun: I endorse this appeal.

Seriously, since that thread started running, I never really pad any attention to it. Was shocked when I saw it has gotten to 26pages!!! Decided to check in and see what it is that is keeping it so warm (matter of fact hot), only to see what a show of shame it is.

Really disappointed.
see who is talking!!
a bitter tribalist like you

3 Likes

Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by overhypedsteve(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
VICTORCIZA: see who is talking!!
but this went beyond tribalism when other nationals got involved
Re: Seun,mods,i Demand D Closure Of D Thread"two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana" by omenka(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
VICTORCIZA: see who is talking!!
And the densehead speaketh!!

I joined nairaland over SIX YEARS ago, and challenge anyone, including you bumwitt, to produce a post of mine, I mean JUST ONE POST, that bears any element of ethnoreligious hate or bigotry!

If anything, I tend to criticise my kind more than I do my neighbours.

And honestly, I hate to jaw with lightheads like you.
Just move the hell on.

(1) (Reply)

Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel / Breaking News: EBOLA: Four More Patients Discharged / Is Ribadu Deceiving Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.