Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel (809 Views)

Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan / Breaking! Igbo Jews To Organize Rally In Support Of Israel War In Gaza / Are Igbo Jews, The Lost Tribe Of Israel? - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel by abdulkayus(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
A screenshot from the Times of Israel
website on August 1, 2014, showing an
article titled “When Genocide is Permissible”
and its later removal from the website

Re: Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel by abdulkayus(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
An Israeli paper has removed an article from
its website, which urged “genocide” in the
besieged Gaza Strip, a report says.
The article titled “When Genocide Is
Permissible” was published by The Times of
Israel on Friday, but was removed hours
later, the Moon of Alabama website reported.
Written by Yochanan Gordon, who defended
the move on his Twitter page , the article
called for committing genocide against the
Palestinian civilians in Gaza who have been
under a massive Israeli assault in the last 25
days.
Israel’s “hands are being tied by world
leaders who over the past six years have
insisted they are such good friends with” the
regime, Gordon claimed, adding that
“nothing, then, can be considered
disproportionate” in fight against Gazans.
Closing his eyes on the widespread reports of
civilian casualties inflicted by the Israeli
attacks on Gaza, the author stated that
according to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu, the purpose of the raid is to
“restore a sustainable quiet for the citizens
of Israel.”
“If political leaders and military experts
determine that the only way to achieve its
goal of sustaining quiet is through genocide
is it then permissible to achieve those
responsible goals?”
The call for genocide comes as US Secretary
of State John Kerry condemned the
Palestinian resistance movement Hamas on
Friday for "capturing an Israeli soldier" and
urged the group to release him.
“Hamas, which has security control over the
Gaza Strip, must immediately and
unconditionally release the missing Israeli
soldier, and I call on those with influence
over Hamas to reinforce this message,”
Kerry said.
This is while Hamas says it has no
information regarding the missing Israeli
soldier, named as Second Lieutenant Hadar
Goldin.
Israel has been pounding the Gaza Strip
since July 8. The air, sea and land strikes by
Israel have so far killed more than 1,600
people and injured nearly 9,000 of others in
the coastal sliver.
The Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, the
military wing of Hamas, has been launching
retaliatory attacks against Israel.
The Israeli military says it has lost more
than 60 of its troops in clashes with
Palestinian resistance fighters during the 25
days of fighting, but Hamas puts the number
at over 145.

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/01/373675/genocide-permissible-times-of-israel/
Re: Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel by bokoslayer: 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
I do not know the motive behind your post but what would you do to an organization/race/country that does not want you to exist as a nation/people? Make friends with them, huh? send millions of pounds in grant to them?

This has been Hamas' charter from time immemorial:

'Israel will exist and will continue to exist
until Islam will obliterate it just like it
obliterated others before it'.

Now tell me, if anybody/country says that about Nigeria, would you not want our Army to wipe them out totally in the time of war if they have the capacity?

I support the call for a 'needful genocide' on this race of pigs unless they back down from their goal of obliterating Israel. You can quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel by Mrval20(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
If you really want to know the difference between Hamas and Israel, just go to Google image search and type "Israel summer camp", view the image results. Then also type "Hamas summer camp" and view the image results also. Compare the two image results and your view on the crisis will change.
I don't want to say anything, go see for yourself and get back to this thread.
Re: Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel by bokoslayer: 7:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mrval20: If you really want to know the difference between Hamas and Israel, just go to Google image search and type "Israel summer camp", view the image results. Then also type "Hamas summer camp" and view the image results also. Compare the two image results and your view on the crisis will change.
I don't want to say anything, go see for yourself and get back to this thread.

Blood of God!!!! I just looked at the images and the little pity I had for Palestinians waned off immediately. Whilst Israeli kids were playing normal child games at their summer camp, in the Palestinian summer camp; kids were being taught how to fire real guns, how to abduct Jews amongst other devilish acts. I totally support Israel's actions, nothing good can come out of Hamas' Nazareth.

1 Like

Re: Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel by Mrval20(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
bokoslayer:

Blood of God!!!! I just looked at the images and the little pity I had for Palestinians waned off immediately. Whilst Israeli kids were playing normal child games at their summer camp, in the Palestinian summer camp; kids were being taught how to fire real guns, how to abduct Jews amongst other devilish acts. I totally support Israel's actions, nothing good can come out of Hamas' Nazareth.

You've seen it my brother. Palestinians should first understand Hamas neither love them nor have their interest at heart. You might also want to view the number of tunnels built into Israeli territories by Hamas and what they're used for. Those Hamas guys are something else, no wonder there's peace in the West Bank and constant war in the Hamas-controlled Gaza. Israel has been like a sleeping lion all this while and I support them to destroy Hamas and all their tunnels.
Re: Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel by bokoslayer: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mrval20:

You've seen it my brother. Palestinians should first understand Hamas neither love them nor have their interest at heart. You might also want to view the number of tunnels built into Israeli territories by Hamas and what they're used for. Those Hamas guys are something else, no wonder there's peace in the West Bank and constant war in the Hamas-controlled Gaza. Israel has been like a sleeping lion all this while and I support them to destroy Hamas and all their tunnels.

What's the difference between Hamas and Palestine people? They are flesh and blood, bro.
Re: Genocide Permissible In Gaza: Times Of Israel by Mrval20(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
bokoslayer:

What's the difference between Hamas and Palestine people? They are flesh and blood, bro.
Hamas is only concerned with their cause, neglecting the safety of the Palestinian people. A government that uses schools and mosques for storing weapons and as operation centres don't care about its citizens at all.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That APC Means Association Of Past Criminals / Amnesty International Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Killing Lawlessly / Osun Election: PDP Rejects Result, Omisore Petitions INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.