Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews (32032 Views)

In-sourcing, New Way Of Hiring Desperate Job Seekers / Age Discrimination In The Nigerian Job Market / Maths Or Economics: Which Is Better For Nigerian Job Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by GboyegaD(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
busterr: I can do better when i'm under pressure.

For your mind you be messi.

This is true for some people though.
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Martins307(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Please be a good Liar and get Job. *wink*
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by chrisgush: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
iebanehita: I just did an interview in Benin and one of the ladies in my team and was asked. .

'This kind of job requires you stay and live in the village without electricity. can you do that?'

She responded that she has been living in a typical village setting for a long time.

The interviewer never knew she was married and had been with the husband in the city.

Funny!
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
I am very sure such lies aren't told by only us Nigerians.
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Kentnickole(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
glitest: I am very sure such lies aren't told by only us Nigerians.
Thats my girl! Always on point!

1 Like

Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kentnickole:
Thats my girl! Always on point!

Thanks luv

1 Like

Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by longerthroat(m): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
what are you really contesting for?

omona10: Please watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTY39t5bjW8
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ssomebody help!!! Most employers want employees wit at least 2yrs experience, and if u eventually tell them u've not wrk b4, that disqualifies u automatically. My question nw is-- hw do u handle such situation? Do one have to concort one none existing company name or smething? Pls I need ur sincere anwser.
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Kentnickole(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2014
CORRECTMAN78: Ssomebody help!!! Most employers want employees wit at least 2yrs experience, and if u eventually tell them u've not wrk b4, that disqualifies u automatically. My question nw is-- hw do u handle such situation? Do one have to concort one none existing company name or smething? Pls I need ur sincere anwser.
You are very right. Hwever, most of them want to see ur level of courage. Just boldly tell them the truth nd convince them.
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Jeffflo: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Jarus
i'm an avid follower of your gem of a blog with a question i need to ask on that platform. Can i mail you, please.
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by derrekben: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2014
Do not give an impression that you are a perfectionist. You must always give an impression that you yearn to be a perfectionist.

resume writing services
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Jarus(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Jeffflo: @Jarus
i'm an avid follower of your gem of a blog with a question i need to ask on that platform. Can i mail you, please.

Yes pls. Jarushub@gmail.com
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by BankManager(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2014
Jarus:

My real boss!!

Happy birthday sir..
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Jeffflo: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2014
Jarus:

I have, Sir. Thanks in advance for your time used in giving the tips i need.
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Jarus(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
BankManager:
My real boss!!

Happy birthday sir..

Thanks, the Bank CEO smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by Funjosh(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jarus:

I'm a young man. I don't think it's in my interest, professional speaking, to be changing jobs every now and then. It is my plan to grow with this company. I'm not thinking of quitting for any other company in the short to medium term.

+++

Say that with some emotion in your face. Even though it's a lie. If Shell offer comes tomorrow, omho, grab it o. LOL

God bless you with more wisdom Jarus
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by preciousmojeed: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2014
Poise Graduate Finishing Academy is a subsidiary of Poise Nigeria Limited. As Young Executives in training, we are embarking on an NGO project tagged "Making An Impact" targeted at giving back to the society. We are awarding full scholarships to successful unemployed graduates from a competition coming up this Saturday to take part in the Executive PSENSE Employability Skill Certification Programme.
For More details on the scholarship programme you can contact us by:
E-mail on Preciousmojeed@yahoo.com .
Mobile: Kennedy- 08030842535, Tokunbo-080266299730
Re: Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews by tck2000(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2019
That

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Discovery About Private Schools / The Number Of Persons That Lost Their Jobs In Nigeria:The Second Quarter Of 2015 / How Journalists Around The World Risk Their Lives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.