Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL (1860 Views)

Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi / Suggest Ways JONATHAN Can Sack SANUSI Without Recourse To The Senate / Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Descartes: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

slobby fat loser!!!! overdose on mad woman menstration flow. you dark as midnight, you are waste of natural selection . that utter useless brain in your cranium will have been more useful if fitted in the skull of a horse, than giving it to a utter useless spermatozoa.
I vividly know that this thread is not meant for your contribution cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Litmus: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Well, how has the BBC website managed to sensor stuff? I've written scores of articles over the years on the BBC -mostly positive things about my country Nigeria- but not once have they allowed the pubic to view them. Other sites mange to sensor things too, specifically to promote their agenda-views. I recall being incensed by the murder of that Nigerian in Guinea - the one that was accused of stealing a child or something. Africans from all over the continent went on these sites cussing Nigerians and celebrating the murder of the guy and yet nothing that i posted in defense was shown. So, yeah, sites great and small have means to effectively sensor individuals why cant Nairaland Forum do the same?

Also, while you moderators are at it, could you people please censor those post full of woman-wrapper men? The type of posts full of swearing and cussing - specifically those ones full of the sexual cussing and the disrespectful mentioning of womens' sacred bodily parts ? It's not manly -Shymex is the master mamaman in this regards
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by smileandlove(f): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Emessy: 1 . Ban all children under 18 years from nairaland Or 2. Request for a photo of birth certificate before registration on nairaland Or 3. Ban all IGBOS angry
hahahaha! When we start laughing at senceless posts like this, no one will be bothered about tribalism.
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by biafranqueen: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2014
BrokenTV: THIS THREAD IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL LIKE APC.
Can you imagine calling me a tribalist like it is I am very proud of my tibe but I don't think bad about other tribes. What i will never be is a bigot but am I ride or die Igbo loving and reping thats for sure I am proud to be an Eastsider. Nothing wrong with that I have pointed out areas's of improvement when someone else points to my state but bashing other tribes nahh not me pal!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Shema, Amosun Will Be President, Vice President, Says Prophet / ABC News Reporter On Buhari In 1983. / Chronicles Of Lies By The Nigerian Military - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.