Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL (1819 Views)

Stop The Tribal Bashing On Political Section-oluwasegunfummi / Suggest Ways JONATHAN Can Sack SANUSI Without Recourse To The Senate / Is Nairaland Getting Boring Without Tribal Bashing And Bigotary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by gratiaeo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
eighTHREAD: I think every thread posted in the politics section should be screened for tribal instincts by the mods before they can be opened for comments. Any thread found wanting in the process should be left for reading purpose only without comments.
You are kidding me, aren't you? Unless u don't want to see moniker like Eggheaders and his co-travelers
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Una won spoil business for Seun, don't you people know politics section generate more traffic than any other section on nairaland which is mainly because of tribal bashing
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by brownlord: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
eliment: Una won spoil business for Seun, don't you people know politics section generate more traffic than any other section on nairaland which is mainly because of tribal bashing

Don't mind them, politics section generate more traffic than the whole of ghanaweb forum.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
The known tribal bigots: TribalEAST gratieo chino lyn19 dayokanu orlandoOwoh dozzybaba dozzzybaba evergreen123 evergreeen123 IGBOSON 5.00GPA sincere9gerian ekoile biafranqueen iichidodo etc pls, the little joke you think you are cracking is actually burning bridges. I believe non of you were born during the civil war so you can't know how awful war is. I myself wasn't born then and won't want to experience the agony our heroes past experienced. If war should break out now, that mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son etc of yours might suffer terribly and the worst part is that you might be powerless to rescue them even abandoning them for your own safety which is not secured. Think twice
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
eliment: Una won spoil business for Seun, don't you people know politics section generate more traffic than any other section on nairaland which is mainly because of tribal bashing
pls imagine what nairaland would be called if nigeria disintegrate as a result of tribalism. Seun should thread cautiously cause if nigeria dis integrates, we are all going to bear the brunt.
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
eighTHREAD: pls imagine what nairaland would be called if nigeria disintegrate as a result of tribalism. Seun should thread cautiously cause if nigeria dis integrates, we are all going to bear the brunt.
nairaland will be much more alive

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
eliment: nairaland will be much more alive
creating war among the newly formed nations?
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
eighTHREAD: creating war among the newly formed nations?
yeah, wars drive development. btw the Yoruba and Igbo on this forum or in real life can never go into war with each other

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Descartes: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
eighTHREAD: pls imagine what nairaland would be called if nigeria disintegrate as a result of tribalism. Seun should thread cautiously cause if nigeria dis integrates, we are all going to bear the brunt.
Are you not tired of this falsified entity called Nigeria
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: that coward bafoon egghearders aka anago9010 is the worst thinh that has happened to this site after berem aka obiagelli
this boy dey find ban.
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by meforyou1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
this boy dey find ban.
go ahead. Nairaland reporter, press the report button. In ur words "nobody uses d report button more than me in nairaland" clap for yourself janjaweedean. Be on nairaland and be forming reporter while teenage girls ur mates are out in d real world enjoying their lives

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Descartes: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
gratiaeo: You must ban eggheaders and his numerous moniker just for a start. My humble submission.
that guy his madness is uncontrollable
Gbam!!
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Dawdy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Tribalism between Yoruba and Igbo on nairaland isn't that real. some make tribalistic comments to crack jokes, some to make fun. only few are real.

The heavy real tribalistic statements would have come out between Igbo and Hausa, but for the fact that northerners are not well represented on nairaland, nothing of such happened.

Yoruba dont have issue with either Hausa or Igbo. It's the Hausa and Igbo that have issues.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: to hell with you and your promise shashasha kobo kobo cotton seller. U write one set of rubbish with your obiagelli moniker and reply yourself with the berem own. And press like both ways. I know ur type
which language is "shashasha kobo kobo"? Is that what you call your wife when you quarell with her? grin grin
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by eph12(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Chai undecided Unfollows thread asap
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Some people wan die on top my matter o! Berem, idi too much I swear!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by idumuose(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Anago cannot go to Abuja.Who dash monkey banana.Anago is holed up somewhere in Ikirun in Osun state.He is a well known wicked herbalist in his neighbourhood‎​​​​​grin grin
meforyou1: are u my wife? Am I quarrelling with u? Tot u said u schooled in gusau and u don't know what shashasha kobo kobo means? The worst kind of denial is the d denial one does to herself.
Tell ur bloody bafoon janjaweedean, 28 year old boy, ultra coward, tokunbo car seller eggheaders aka anago9010 that I'm still waiting for him at The Charcoal, Wuse 2, Abuja.

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by anago9010(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
dang!!!!!! 25 mentions wetin, to all the bleating goatish m0rons keep shouting ain't gat time for mofos and losers. they so pained I use their dumnskull for my e-shooting practice. bring it on losers.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by gratiaeo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
eighTHREAD: The known tribal bigots: TribalEAST gratieo chino lyn19 dayokanu orlandoOwoh dozzybaba dozzzybaba evergreen123 evergreeen123 IGBOSON 5.00GPA sincere9gerian ekoile biafranqueen iichidodo etc pls, the little joke you think you are cracking is actually burning bridges. I believe non of you were born during the civil war so you can't know how awful war is. I myself wasn't born then and won't want to experience the agony our heroes past experienced. If war should break out now, that mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son etc of yours might suffer terribly and the worst part is that you might be powerless to rescue them even abandoning them for your own safety which is not secured. Think twice
Make ebola virus no strike u there o
Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by anago9010(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
gratiaeo:
Make ebola virus no strike u there o

after I piss on you yesterday night, I see you mentioning my handle like the Bible memory verse you are mandated to memorize in church. open that your smelly gob again and amma smack you so hard you will crave for a neck sized rope to end it all

1 Like

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by redsun(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Stopping tribal bashig and backwardness is the same as saying you can wipe out ignorance in nigeria.Senseless tribalism like racism is one of the core features of ignorance,it is something that is here to stay as long as ignorance remains on earth.

People frees themselves when they realize,but until then,they will wallow in the dungeon of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Ways To Stop Tribal Bashing On NL by gratiaeo(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

the incurable madness that have been passing through your lineage from the 1st generation. may thunder strike everyone in your household dead, the onces that escape will be afflicted by all the diseases without cure from Ebola to SARS to HIV to avian influenza to swine flu to bird flu to anthrax to mad cow disease to bubonic plague to MRT till your family name completely wipe out of the whole planet. you fat slobby cholesterol blocked vital neurons in the faulty brain dingbat, sired by losers high on cat shyte and goat piss.
Who on nairaland does not know that you are suffering from acute madness...... I will advice u to take the depression test to see whether you are
suffering from this
debilitating psychological
disorder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jonathan Sacks NNPC Boss, Appoints Replacement [PHOTOS] / Why Obasanjo's Son Gun Shot Wounds May Be A Blatant Lie / Picture: Oshiomole Ebola Greeting For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.