Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. (53771 Views)

Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport / Nigeria E-passport------a Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by dappyboy: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2014
Please I have a passport that will expire June 2015 and I want to apply for a 2yrs visa somewhere can I renew my passport now? B4 it expires?
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Anewdawn: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2014
MojAyo:
pls ,re they going to put the old expired passport with d new one,if u ve once travelled with it

U can if u so desire. U can staple the old one and d new one together.
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Anewdawn:

U can if u so desire. U can staple the old one and d new one together.
yeah.tanx
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Btruth: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Anewdawn:
I did my e-passport re-issuance today @ alausa immigration office today. The process wasn't stressful for us cos of d long legs we have. (Man-know-man). Within 1:30 mins, everything was done. Our collection will be on monday morning by God's grace. We were charged 27k for each passport.

And how much does it cost you, since you have a long legs........lol. wink
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Anewdawn: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Btruth:

And how much does it cost you, since you have a long legs........lol. wink

I think d answer to ur question has been answered already. wink
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by F4fola(f): 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please my passport expired last year January, it was done with my maiden name cos then i was single, i want to renew it but was told it could only be done in Abuja due to change of name...please is there no any other place apart from abuja?
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by rennylaw(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2014
Hello folks . I need an international passport (applying for the first time )Please I want detailed info about the cost and hw long it will take to get it. Location is Lagos. Thank. You all.
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by infobut(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls a frend of mine lost her passport n stays in lagos, can she get anoda one in lagos' passport office? Tanx
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Barisvilla(m): 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pls House I have some issues with my Passport data...and I want it to be cancelled and be reissued new one...any one with help, suggestion pls help a Brother ..Urgently Needed! Thanks
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Barisvilla(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Anewdawn:
I did my e-passport re-issuance today @ alausa immigration office today. The process wasn't stressful for us cos of d long legs we have. (Man-know-man). Within 1:30 mins, everything was done. Our collection will be on monday morning by God's grace. We were charged 27k for each passport.
Thats cool pls give me some guardian or contact
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Barisvilla:
Pls House I have some issues with my Passport data...and I want it to be cancelled and be reissued new one...any one with help, suggestion pls help a Brother ..Urgently Needed! Thanks

What issue is that?
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by bumitek02(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
infobut:
Pls a frend of mine lost her passport n stays in lagos, can she get anoda one in lagos' passport office? Tanx
no its only at abuja at rate of 50k upward
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Davluck(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Good day everyone, please any idea if I can get my passport done in alausa on Saturday? I am always very busy during the week
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by blank(f): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
yeah.tanx

Please don't staple your e-passport. Instead, use a rubber band to hold them together. If you staple it, you will invalidate it and won't be able to use it again.
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
blank:

Please don't staple your e-passport. Instead, use a rubber band to hold them together. If you staple it, you will invalidate it and won't be able to use it again.
yeah,I knw dat already
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Creamychic(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
@Davluck

Were you able to get the passport done on Saturday?
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Davluck(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Creamychic:
@Davluck

Were you able to get the passport done on Saturday?

No, had to go there late on friday and collected it on monday, they don't work on saturdays
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Creamychic(f): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2014
Davluck:

No, had to go there late on friday and collected it on monday, they don't work on saturdays

Ok. How much did you pay?
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Btruth: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2014
dappyboy:
Please I have a passport that will expire June 2015 and I want to apply for a 2yrs visa somewhere can I renew my passport now? B4 it expires?
I'm afraid you will need to apply for a new passport now.
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by bumitek02(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Btruth:
I'm afraid you will need to apply for a new passport now.
see, there is nothing like two years visa, is either you apply for tourist visa which is 3 months and multiple 6 months or resident permit which is from 1 year up, UK and and US may give you 2 years tourist multiple entry, but they will still tell you how many months you will spent out of it, so I think all visa application required passport that is valid not less than 6 months, so if you will apply now I think your passport can do the work,
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by justwise(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
dappyboy:

Sorry if this is coming late. You can apply for visa now or next month with that passport, you will still be issued a visa if you met the requirements. When the passport expires it will not affect the visa on it.
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by justwise(m): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2014
@All

Please don't bother dropping name or contact details of any immigration officer or agent here because it will be removed.

Visit the immigration office and apply for passport and stop encouraging corruption

1 Like

Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Cul4real(m): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Hope the OSUN NIS will not intend to charge more than 20k as i wish to visit their office, any idea pls?
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by armadeo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
I went to source info concerning passport today in Benin, I was told adults 30k children 22k.

I Lol and walked away. Anyway have to get it done will price like hell rhough thanka for the info on this thread. I did mine in 2010 for 25k urgent. Collected it the next day.

God save us in his country.
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by oscarmedia(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Hello house , my e passport got damaged by water and i would like to get reissued so I can travel and also for nysc . How much would it cost and can I achieve it in Lagos?
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Sosoome: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hi, I know the Fee for a passport in standard time is 20,000 what is the Fee for one quicker and the time it to be done? Your feedback would be appreciated!
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by oscarmedia(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
oscarmedia:
Hello house , my e passport got damaged by water and i would like to get reissued so I can travel and also for nysc . How much would it cost and can I achieve it in Lagos?
Any help
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by olak3: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
i lost my passport but i wish to obtain fresh one in lagos without reference to lost one. pls i will like to know if it is possible to get fresh passport
Re: Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. by Cul4real(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2014
No Expert on this thread to meet the needs of newbies base on theirs requests.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Local Govt. Headquarters In Nigeria,ikot Ekpene / Lokoja Flood: Over 700 Houses Submerged, Billions Lost In Kogi State, Nigeria / Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.