Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571260 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by asala1: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2014
RoyalRoy:

LTE is only recommended for regions with 2-4-7 power supply.

***smiles***

Do you think people are jobless to put their phones on charge? My battery should be able to serve me for 8 hours. I won't have that on 3G
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2014
LordGuru:

Get Techno Phantom A3(M9) It's very strong, shatter-proof, amoled screen, all these and more. You will testify!
amoled screen? lol
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Please take your phone to carlcare no 77 Opebi or no 20 Awolowo way Ikeja if you bought it 3 days ago you may want to go with the complete pack and receipt so they can do a swap for you!
Ellanaire:
I just got d infinix phone three days ago and new my camera isn't responding....someone should pls help me because I'm going crazy here....what can I do

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2014
You have just managed to say nothing!!!!
Anwasia:
There's nothing special about that phone.
It's in the same group as tecno.

When you have used phones like the Sony xperia HTC and Samsung phones you will understand what I am saying
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ochejoseph(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
MizTyna good morning just took delivery of mine yesterday pls. I am having issues transfering My BB contacts from My BB to the Infinix . I successfully copied the contact by transfering Via bluetoth to the Infinix Blutooth folder but it could only allow me send contacts individually to my cotact Folder and I have like 2''k Contacts pls what' am I missing. Many thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by lalaboi(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2014
The phone is nice for the price and its cheap for a reason . . . the cheap hardware that comes with it.

The way it breaks easily from simple falls is crazy. Reason why they offered to change it for free if it broke the first time within 6 months of purchase.

Cases and pouches are not easily available too. .
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2014
asala1:

Do you think people are jobless to put their phones on charge? My battery should be able to serve me for 8 hours. I won't have that on 3G

Lollz.... They need not be "jobless" to keep plugging their phone... They only need regular charge soon as the battery is down... And in other countries they don't hoard electricity like you do in Nigeria.... There are sockets available almost every where to charge ur phone for free.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gab4u: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
PLEASE HELP!!!

I bought the infinix Zero on saturday from SLOT

Each time i operate the phone for like 10 minutes, it get very hot

i mean very hot as if it want to blow

I had to turn it off for sometime for it to get cold

I don't know what to do... Pls help
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Macwytt(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2014
felucci:
Funny. The phone has not yet been released and you have already had an experience with it. Na wa o!

It has been released! That the phone I use. I bought mine from konga.com for 24,000 naira!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Infinix Zero Specs

Key Features
General Features
Platform: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core Processor
GPU: Mali 450
Memory: 1GB RAM
Colours: White, Black, Gold, Red, Blue, Purple
Dimension: 140 x 70 x 7.9 mm
Weight: -
SIM Type: -
SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
Display
Display: 5.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (293ppi)
Display Protection: -
Camera
Rear Camera: 13 MP Camera, LED Flash, Video
Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, BSI, Geo-tagging, Panorama
Front Camera: 2MP Camera
Storage
Built-in Storage: 8GB Storage
Memory Card Support: Up to 32GB
Bundled Cloud Storage: -
Network Support
2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
2G CDMA 1X: No
3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100MHz
3G CDMA EVDO: No
4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity
GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
EDGE: Yes
3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes, up to 21mbps
HSPA+: No
CDMA EVDO: No
4G LTE: No
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
NFC: No
Infrared Blaster: No
USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
Messaging
SMS/MMS: Yes
Instant Messaging: Yes
Push Emails: Yes
Email Protocol:
Entertainment
Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
FM Radio: Yes (with RDS)
Loudspeaker: Yes
3.5mm Jack: Yes
Navigation
Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
Digital Compass: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes
Light Sensor: Yes
Barometer: No
Pedometer: No
Gyroscope: Yes
Fingerprint Scanner: No
Iris Scanner: No
Intelligent Digital Assistant: -
Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: -
Voice Control: -
Other Features
Video Streaming: Yes
Wireless Charging: No
Water Resistant: No
Dust Resistant:
Image Editor: Yes
Video Editor: No (download at store)
Document Viewer: No (download at store)
Document Editor: No (download at store)
Battery
Battery: 1920 mAh Li-ion Battery

Where to get this phone please visit RegalBuyer –

Nigeria’s No.1 Online Shop or you can visit their sales outlets @ No 6 Otigba street Computer village Ikeja, No 8 Ahmadu bello way, opposite leventis building, Kaduna State and FBE 15 new banex plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja. Contact: 08055260250

[size=15pt]
Price::::::: #25,000
[/size]

Nice specs but a NO for me, my one plus one serves me right
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by egopersonified(f): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2014
Why is this on fp? And why are infinix threads always full of complains while gionee threads are talking about upgrades and downloads?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by uzojerry(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2014
I have mine ...am enjoying it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mabeni(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2014
MizTyna:
So i have been hearing about the Infinix Zero for a while,and as a samsung and blackberry loyal customer,i thought it was all talk,until i was given the phone recently. And i can say this,for a phone that will be sold less than 30K,it is virtually a steal! For one,the Camera quality is out of this world! I mean,it rendered me speechless. The screen is HD,with corning Gorilla glass! it even has 3D wallpapers!I played candy crush,while checking Instagram,at the same time tethering(using the phone as a mobile hotspot) and the phone lasted several hours without getting hot! No freezing or apps closing anyhow,the phone is sleek and stylish i just thought something must be wrong for it to be this affordable! And i found out it will only be sold through e-commerce and only on Konga,hence the price since all the outlets expenses and selling to stores who in turn add their own prices is out of the way. Everybody who has seen the phone with me all loved it! The Infinix Zero really is worth all the fuss!
op, hw much were u paid for dis advertesment?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Baddestguyp(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2014
MizTyna:
So i have been hearing about the Infinix Zero for a while,and as a samsung and blackberry loyal customer,i thought it was all talk,until i was given the phone recently. And i can say this,for a phone that will be sold less than 30K,it is virtually a steal! For one,the Camera quality is out of this world! I mean,it rendered me speechless. The screen is HD,with corning Gorilla glass! it even has 3D wallpapers! I played candy crush,while checking Instagram,at the same time tethering(using the phone as a mobile hotspot) and the phone lasted several hours without getting hot! No freezing or apps closing anyhow,the phone is sleek and stylish i just thought something must be wrong for it to be this affordable! And i found out it will only be sold through e-commerce and only on Konga,hence the price since all the outlets expenses and selling to stores who in turn add their own prices is out of the way. Everybody who has seen the phone with me all loved it! The Infinix Zero really is worth all the fuss!
are you their sales rep? which phone gets hot after this
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Where did you get your Ngbeke repots from?
swisscarter:
89% say phone nor good, 6% say them NIR sure, 4% like the phone

u still wanna buy it.....well....

"WHERE THERE'S A WII, THERE'S A WAY"
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by siajiboye: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
Fear Bawo! fear not..... wink

keji2008:
choiiiii person come dy fear to buy the fone sef... cry cry cry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Samantha37(f): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Gorilla glass my foot! Little fall and the whole back was shattered

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by segzybam(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Only issue I have with this phone is its terrible battery. No other problem so far.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2014
angry sad this topic made front page....
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by intergral(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2014
iv4fb:

Nice specs but a NO for me, my one plus one serves me right
dude please where did you buy your One Plus One from and how much........ I've been looking for that phone to buy
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mosopelive: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2014
gab4u:
PLEASE HELP!!!

I bought the infinix Zero on saturday from SLOT

Each time i operate the phone for like 10 minutes, it get very hot

i mean very hot as if it want to blow

I had to turn it off for sometime for it to get cold

I don't know what to do... Pls help

Turn the 'always scan' setting off in Advanced Wifi and enjoy your phone Sir.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mosopelive: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Ochillary:
amoled screen? lol

shatter proof ke? Amoled? So wetin Gorilla glass go come be? Indestructable?
this chairman needs to upgrade his O.S
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kennykendo(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Good day I regret buying this phone..a week after I bought the phone .. It developed a fault I travelled all the way to Port Harcourt Carl care to fix it ..now again it developed sim one problem I had to send it to Lagos carlcare where it stayed for a month before coming back...it was fixed now again it has developed a sim one problem again not up to a week I used it since it came back what do I now do this phone I bought it #27000 from Kashmir in Aba now I have lost every hope of using a double sim phone ........this is really bad
sad cry why is infinix mobility this wicked .... I know they are planning to leave Nigeria
But not by killing us ...please anyone with a solution for me ..I just wake up everyday and regret buying the phone as for carlcare agents on nairaland speak up as well cos av sent mails to infinix mobility still nothing

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mosopelive: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2014
segzybam:
Only issue I have with this phone is its terrible battery. No other problem so far.

have you turned off your 'always scan for wifi' in settings? it considerably prolongs the battery life.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2014
intergral:
dude please where did you buy your One Plus One from and how much........ I've been looking for that phone to buy

from oneplus.net and $349
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by asala1: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lollz.... They need not be "jobless" to keep plugging their phone... They only need regular charge soon as the battery is down... And in other countries they don't hoard electricity like you do in Nigeria.... There are sockets available almost every where to charge ur phone for free.

Stop trying too hard, you don't know me or where i live. Stop trying too hard my friend grin. Not everyone is jobless everywhere in the world. Beside, batteries are put into phones and laptop so that people can carry them around and also there are lots of research going on to improve the longevity of batteries so that people can carry them without charging longer. Do you know that there are technologies that are better than LTE but have not been incorporated into phones because there are still no infrastructure to support them? And one of most important of these infrastructure is the battery.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by PenSniper: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2014
FOR A 3G PHONE, ITS NOT WORTH THE PRICE. AND THE BATTERY IS VERY LOW.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by princegeremi: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2014
Hello guys, wanna get this phone, can I get it at a store in ikeja or something, can't place an order now cos I need it asap... Pls reply asap... Thanks wink
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 25, 2014
It's 2014 and this phone has just 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 1900MAh battery and no H+? looooooool!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2014
princegeremi:
Hello guys, wanna get this phone, can I get it at a store in ikeja or something, can't place an order now cos I need it asap... Pls reply asap... Thanks wink

You can get the phone at Microstation in Ikeja.
#teaminfinix
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sukkot: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2014
man i just bought me a samsung galaxy s5. ooweeeeeeeee that badboy is sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt. my first ever smartphone. anyone have any reviews about this here phone ? i want to transfer music from my computer to this phone but the phone not coming up on ' my computer '. any ideas ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.