Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (573079 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Looool cheesy... I can see dat this thread as suddenly gone alien.... New faces and old complaints for a min I tot I was in a wrong thread.... Una welcome ooo lol.. To save u d stress dis is d address of carlcare ikeja no 77 opebi Road.. Close to salvation bustop ikeja.... Repair ur slot n cracked screen free go with ur receipt n phone.... For other states check carlcare app.... Cons of d phone: whitish camera, sim slot etc.... you can wake up one day and d phone decides to be a boss of itself... Bootloop tins grin or u can wake up one day and d fone tells u "don't disturb am still sleeping" i.e all ur contacts wiped off, connection timed out etc grin belexy is a survivor lol or due to the recent bombings going on around the woyrld ur done may suddenly decide to join d fight to become d first independent mobile bomb fone.... By clocking 74°C and above cheesy der is a survivor on dis thread too wink..... Or ur fone can vex one day and shout at you "stop staring at me too much" by doing so ud just hear and see a crack cool and unto carlcare for u mrvocalprowess can give u a testimony on dat.... Or u might just be favoured like me grin and ur fone is 100% awesome wink.. It's a fone of many faces.... One tin is certain u can't be bored with dis fone cheesy pros of d fone:sleek design grin
u re a clown grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by experimentist: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Op sell am 12k abeg for me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Looool cheesy... I can see dat this thread as suddenly gone alien.... New faces and old complaints for a min I tot I was in a wrong thread.... Una welcome ooo lol.. To save u d stress dis is d address of carlcare ikeja no 77 opebi Road.. Close to salvation bustop ikeja.... Repair ur slot n cracked screen free go with ur receipt n phone.... For other states check carlcare app.... Cons of d phone: whitish camera, sim slot etc.... you can wake up one day and d phone decides to be a boss of itself... Bootloop tins grin or u can wake up one day and d fone tells u "don't disturb am still sleeping" i.e all ur contacts wiped off, connection timed out etc grin belexy is a survivor lol or due to the recent bombings going on around the world ur done may suddenly decide to join d fight to become d first independent mobile bomb fone.... By clocking 74°C and above cheesy der is a survivor on dis thread too wink..... Or ur fone can vex one day and shout at you "stop staring at me too much" by doing so ud just hear and see a crack cool and unto carlcare for u mrvocalprowess can give u a testimony on dat.... Or u might just be favoured like me grin and ur fone is 100% awesome wink.. It's a fone of many faces.... One tin is certain u can't be bored with dis fone cheesy pros of d fone:sleek design grin

Lol. Me2, as i enter, i check the thread name again, press refresh join, still strange na so i begin look for madgoat and tecno for life, i be think say HAUSA DON ENTER ENUGU O

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Perelo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Who said the phone is not yet out for sell, my Dad bought the phone 2weeks ago, for truth to be told I love the phone very well, mehn to me that the best andriod for any 1 to use, I prefer it than my techno H7.. I wanna sell my H7 @ 29k any intrested person here? I stay @ abuja karu site
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ezimedia(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Perelo:
Who said the phone is not yet out for sell, my Dad bought the phone 2weeks ago, for truth to be told I love the phone very well, mehn to me that the best andriod for any 1 to use, I prefer it than my techno H7.. I wanna sell my H7 @ 29k any intrested person here? I stay @ abuja karu site

Na wa ooo. shocked shocked shocked am i in the wrong thread? *thinking a loud *but i was here yesterday morning abi?. Let me quickly refresh
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
ezimedia:

Na wa ooo. shocked shocked shocked am i in the wrong thread? *thinking a loud *but i was here yesterday morning abi?. Let me quickly refresh
lol same feeling I got even pipo viewing the thread sef is alarming shocked
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
where can I get the pouch nd powerbank? wil it come wit phone? which online shopping site wil be good to order it?
jumia is offering free pouch with the phone while konga is offering free powerbank with d fone.... It's ur choice.... D pouch is 2k sha
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
We made front page #TeamInfinix

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
MizTyna:
We made front page #TeamInfinix
so we have gained popularity like dat to be in front page. Dancing to isoko music
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gonaij: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Infinix hot will soon be out I guess, and I can't imagine how that kind of device could be 12,900, so great, I pre ordered at Konga.com/infinix-hot
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
LaconicINC:
so we have gained popularity like dat to be in front page. Dancing to isoko music
No wonder that is y der is so much publicity nw
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
LaconicINC:
Yes oh!! Y'all should go grab your infinix hot on /infinix-hot
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by REX106(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hey guy plz assist
I need help on how to successfully install game apk +data
I just don't know which folder to put which file
Plz explain the the "data and obb" folder stuff
I just don't get get it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by monlawal(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Imagine my stupidity... I wanted to take my phone to PH for repairs and I left (forgot ) my invoice in akwa ibom .... I'm so screwed... Would they attend to me without the invoice?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
REX106:
Hey guy plz assist
I need help on how to successfully install game apk +data
I just don't know which folder to put which file
Plz explain the the "data and obb" folder stuff
I just don't get get it
It's simple just first of all download es file Explorer from play store... Then download d apk file of the game and d cache file.... Sha download d two files.... Den use d es file to extract the cache file to u sd andriod folder...u will see obb folder the... If u don't see it u can create one... After extract ING just install d apk file... U r good to go
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Please people help downloading update and it stopped half way and refuse to continue what can be done? how do i restart it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by REX106(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
It's simple just first of all download es file Explorer from play store... Then download d apk file of the game and d cache file.... Sha download d two files.... Den use d es file to extract the cache file to u sd andriod folder...u will see obb folder the... If u don't see it u can create one... After extract ING just install d apk file... U r good to go
ihv seen the obb folder BT wat about the data folder,what goes in there
I ask dis cos after downloading shadow gun n pasting files to obb folder it still continued asking to download 250mb file....
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by toideve(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Pls how do I unroot this phone so i can perform OTA update. I have tried several processes to no avail.

somebody pls help!

between, this phone is not any 16GB what i am seeing here is 5.26GB or is it just me undecided
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
toideve:
Pls how do I unroot this phone so i can perform OTA update. I have tried several processes to no avail.

somebody pls help!

between, this phone is not any 16GB what i am seeing here is 5.26GB or is it just me undecided

you may have to go to carlcare to re-load your OS to unroot the device
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
toideve:

somebody pls help!

click on ur supersu under settings scroll down ud see full unroot...... D 16gb is partitioned to phone storage, apps and system

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Proseoca:
Please people help downloading update and it stopped half way and refuse to continue what can be done? how do i restart it?

first, when you want to update, make sure that your phone battery is fully charged and if not, make sure that your phone is plugged in during the update and make sure you have strong 3G network or WiFi. Restart your phone and ur update. If this doesn't work then you will have to take your phone down to carlcare.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
I use to be a 'tecno fan' and was planning on getting that infinix zero until a pal of mine convinced me to get a samsung which am currently using. With my experience within the last few weeks, I came to this conclusion ;if you need a good fone dat u won't complain about,plss don't hesitate to spend...you want to use a 'mini-computer' fone with just #10000.haha! U b tif! Nd u wee nao strt complaining of camera or screen.#be wise!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
goddaino:
Hi Azone, please where is carlcare service centre located in lagos state.

u cn mail me on ogodwin11@yahoo.com

thank u

77, opebi road, ikeja lagos
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
brainoid:

Lol. Me2, as i enter, i check the thread name again, press refresh join, still strange na so i begin look for madgoat and tecno for life, i be think say HAUSA DON ENTER ENUGU O

Hehehehehehehee... D thread don upgrade grin.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Looool cheesy... I can see dat this thread as suddenly gone alien.... New faces and old complaints for a min I tot I was in a wrong thread.... Una welcome ooo lol.. To save u d stress dis is d address of carlcare ikeja no 77 opebi Road.. Close to salvation bustop ikeja.... Repair ur slot n cracked screen free go with ur receipt n phone.... For other states check carlcare app.... Cons of d phone: whitish camera, sim slot etc.... you can wake up one day and d phone decides to be a boss of itself... Bootloop tins grin or u can wake up one day and d fone tells u "don't disturb am still sleeping" i.e all ur contacts wiped off, connection timed out etc grin belexy is a survivor lol or due to the recent bombings going on around the world ur done may suddenly decide to join d fight to become d first independent mobile bomb fone.... By clocking 74°C and above cheesy der is a survivor on dis thread too wink..... Or ur fone can vex one day and shout at you "stop staring at me too much" by doing so ud just hear and see a crack cool and unto carlcare for u mrvocalprowess can give u a testimony on dat.... Or u might just be favoured like me grin and ur fone is 100% awesome wink.. It's a fone of many faces.... One tin is certain u can't be bored with dis fone cheesy pros of d fone:sleek design grin

Clown cheesy
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
Am going buy the phone no matter the complications as long as I use it.

Hope u wont come and cry on this thread.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ritchienell(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Call me for repairs, infinix , itel, techno. Infinix zero for sale also... Richard:08185955493
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
REX106:
ihv seen the obb folder BT wat about the data folder,what goes in there
I ask dis cos after downloading shadow gun n pasting files to obb folder it still continued asking to download 250mb file....
http://www.editweaks.com/2014/02/a-complete-guide-to-install-hd-games.html?m=1 http://mobilecon.info/how-to-install-game-in-using-apk-and-data.html

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
click on ur supersu under settings scroll down ud see full unroot...... D 16gb is partitioned to phone storage, apps and system

mizz how'd you root your phone pls
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sukkot: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
nani667:

You need to have Samsung Kies installed on your computer, before your system Can recognize your S5 ✔✔
thanks for the advice
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sukkot: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Babyrex:

how much?
where?
not in naija wink
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nani667: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
thanks for the advice

No problem sir.... You can drop your number if you wanna be added to the Samsung Galaxy Telegram Group.... There all your issues about your Samsung device can be answered I'm real time ✔

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.