Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571262 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2014
Your comments here are getting me cracked up grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2014
I love my infinix-zero, when better phone come out with at least 4gig ram n 64 gig room, naim I go change this phone, cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2014
gab4u:
PLEASE HELP!!!

I bought the infinix Zero on saturday from SLOT

Each time i operate the phone for like 10 minutes, it get very hot

i mean very hot as if it want to blow

I had to turn it off for sometime for it to get cold

I don't know what to do... Pls help

please send your email address here so Infinix can contact you. thank me later.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by BE811APP: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2014
I have been using my infinix for like 3weeks now.. I have not seen anything to complain about.. I just love the sleek design..

About the fone getting hot.. It's only when u leave ur data on.. I am not a heavy user..

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
man i just bought me a samsung galaxy s5. ooweeeeeeeee that badboy is sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt. my first ever smartphone. anyone have any reviews about this here phone ? i want to transfer music from my computer to this phone but the phone not coming up on ' my computer '. any ideas ?

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy. Dancing shokiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sukkot: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
sandijey:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy. Dancing shokiiiiii
grin grin i have finally joined the 21st century. well somewhat. this is as far as i will take technology. it is too distracting. i dont want to spend a huge chunk of my life staring at a screen cheesy
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2014
heatmeup:
this phone is always hot joor?

please send in your email address so infinix can contact you.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by babakaka(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2014
MizTyna:
So i have been hearing about the Infinix Zero for a while,and as a samsung and blackberry loyal customer,i thought it was all talk,until i was given the phone recently. And i can say this,for a phone that will be sold less than 30K,it is virtually a steal! For one,the Camera quality is out of this world! I mean,it rendered me speechless. The screen is HD,with corning Gorilla glass! it even has 3D wallpapers!I played candy crush,while checking Instagram,at the same time tethering(using the phone as a mobile hotspot) and the phone lasted several hours without getting hot! No freezing or apps closing anyhow,the phone is sleek and stylish i just thought something must be wrong for it to be this affordable! And i found out it will only be sold through e-commerce and only on Konga,hence the price since all the outlets expenses and selling to stores who in turn add their own prices is out of the way. Everybody who has seen the phone with me all loved it! The Infinix Zero really is worth all the fuss!
I used the phone for 3weeks before my little daughter break d screen. The phone is very cheap For price. D only weak point is d screen n sim slot
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by splendinho(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2014
My phone screen jst cracked after a heavy fall!!! Really tot the screen will scatter beyond repair o!... Carlcare tins because parts of the calibrator aint working. But the fone still try to withstand a heavy fall
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by intergral(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2014
iv4fb:

from oneplus.net and $349
after all that I will still pay about 65k....
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin i have finally joined the 21st century. well somewhat. this is as far as i will take technology. it is too distracting. i dont want to spend a huge chunk of my life staring at a screen cheesy

Welcome to d club..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mosopelive: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2014
Win lots of exciting stuff when you like the Infinix X club facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Infinixxclub

it's a place to exchange ideas on smartphones !

To get started simply like the page!!!! don't say I didn't tell you o
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Babyrex(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:
man i just bought me a samsung galaxy s5. ooweeeeeeeee that badboy is sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt. my first ever smartphone. anyone have any reviews about this here phone ? i want to transfer music from my computer to this phone but the phone not coming up on ' my computer '. any ideas ?
how much?
where?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Azone: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Fake phone. Bought it for my wife. One sim slot works while we had to return to carlcare to fix.

I think manufacturers error but i found out that alot of people complain same. Anyway now the phone requires upgrade, like it was downgraded becos of the problem it had.

Over-hyped to me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nani667: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:

You need to have Samsung Kies installed on your computer, before your system Can recognize your S5 ✔

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nani667: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2014
sukkot:

You need to have Samsung Kies installed on your computer, before your system Can recognize your S5 ✔✔

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by therealesttin(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2014
Hi,

if your infinix zero is over-heating, please send a text message to 08096988651 so Infinix can contact you and rectify the issue.
#teaminfinix.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Looool cheesy... I can see dat this thread as suddenly gone alien.... New faces and old complaints for a min I tot I was in a wrong thread.... Una welcome ooo lol.. To save u d stress dis is d address of carlcare ikeja no 77 opebi Road.. Close to salvation bustop ikeja.... Repair ur slot n cracked screen free go with ur receipt n phone.... For other states check carlcare app.... Cons of d phone: whitish camera, sim slot etc.... you can wake up one day and d phone decides to be a boss of itself... Bootloop tins grin or u can wake up one day and d fone tells u "don't disturb am still sleeping" i.e all ur contacts wiped off, connection timed out etc grin belexy is a survivor lol or due to the recent bombings going on around the world ur done may suddenly decide to join d fight to become d first independent mobile bomb fone.... By clocking 74°C and above cheesy der is a survivor on dis thread too wink..... Or ur fone can vex one day and shout at you "stop staring at me too much" by doing so ud just hear and see a crack cool and unto carlcare for u mrvocalprowess can give u a testimony on dat.... Or u might just be favoured like me grin and ur fone is 100% awesome wink.. It's a fone of many faces.... One tin is certain u can't be bored with dis fone cheesy pros of d fone:sleek design grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by YoungWiseCash: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2014
Am going buy the phone no matter the complications as long as I use it.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2014
intergral:
after all that I will still pay about 65k....

65k for what?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2014
YoungWiseCash:
Am going buy the phone no matter the complications as long as I use it.
good one.... Mine is flawless but get black sha... N get d pouch n powerbank
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by blessingjohn: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2014
still enjoying my own zero sha. still no issues. as for the heating up, simply do not use the phone while charging, am sure nobody reads the users manuals these days....na wa o
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by intergral(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2014
iv4fb:

65k for what?
the phone if u convert it to naira
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 25, 2014
intergral:
the phone if u convert it to naira

And the price is bad for a 3G 64gb 13MP, 5MP front phone? BTW, i paid 56k when I bought it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
madgoat:
angry sad this topic made front page....
, who even voke you out? cheesy
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gab4u: 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
mosopelive:

Turn the 'always scan' setting off in Advanced Wifi and enjoy your phone Sir.

Done

But still hot.... i regret buying the phone cry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by YoungWiseCash: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
good one.... Mine is flawless but get black sha... N get d pouch n powerbank
where can I get the pouch nd powerbank? wil it come wit phone? which online shopping site wil be good to order it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by goddaino: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
there are two types of the phone.

mine is 16 GB internal memory, 13 MPX rear, 2 GB RAM.

they also have 8 GB memory, 8 MPX rear and 1 GB ram.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by intergral(m): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
iv4fb:

And the price is bad for a 3G 64gb 13MP, 5MP front phone? BTW, i paid 56k when I bought it
do they offer free shipping to nigeria
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by blessingjohn: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
therealesttin:

Hi,

if your infinix zero is over-heating, please send a text message to 08096988651 so Infinix can contact you and rectify the issue.
#teaminfinix.

oya send your phone numbers to the number let them help you ooooo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by goddaino: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hi Azone, please where is carlcare service centre located in lagos state.

u cn mail me on ogodwin11@yahoo.com

thank u
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by adamskutty(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
RoyalRoy:
Infinix Zero Specs

Key Features
General Features
Platform: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core Processor
GPU: Mali 450
Memory: 1GB RAM
Colours: White, Black, Gold, Red, Blue, Purple
Dimension: 140 x 70 x 7.9 mm
Weight: -
SIM Type: -
SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
Display
Display: 5.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (293ppi)
Display Protection: -
Camera
Rear Camera: 13 MP Camera, LED Flash, Video
Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, BSI, Geo-tagging, Panorama
Front Camera: 2MP Camera
Storage
Built-in Storage: 8GB Storage
Memory Card Support: Up to 32GB
Bundled Cloud Storage: -
Network Support
2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
2G CDMA 1X: No
3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100MHz
3G CDMA EVDO: No
4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity
GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
EDGE: Yes
3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes, up to 21mbps
HSPA+: No
CDMA EVDO: No
4G LTE: No
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
NFC: No
Infrared Blaster: No
USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
Messaging
SMS/MMS: Yes
Instant Messaging: Yes
Push Emails: Yes
Email Protocol:
Entertainment
Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
FM Radio: Yes (with RDS)
Loudspeaker: Yes
3.5mm Jack: Yes
Navigation
Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control
Digital Compass: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes
Light Sensor: Yes
Barometer: No
Pedometer: No
Gyroscope: Yes
Fingerprint Scanner: No
Iris Scanner: No
Intelligent Digital Assistant: -
Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: -
Voice Control: -
Other Features
Video Streaming: Yes
Wireless Charging: No
Water Resistant: No
Dust Resistant:
Image Editor: Yes
Video Editor: No (download at store)
Document Viewer: No (download at store)
Document Editor: No (download at store)
Battery
Battery: 1920 mAh Li-ion Battery

Where to get this phone please visit RegalBuyer –

Nigeria’s No.1 Online Shop or you can visit their sales outlets @ No 6 Otigba street Computer village Ikeja, No 8 Ahmadu bello way, opposite leventis building, Kaduna State and FBE 15 new banex plaza, Wuse 2, Abuja. Contact: 08055260250

[size=15pt]
Price::::::: #25,000
[/size]
chai! Just for 25,000 naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.