Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad (25314 Views)

Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) / Igbo Corpses In Lagos Await To Be Reunited Back Home / Doctor Claims Corpses Could Be Revived 24-hours After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by sparker: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
God go help us embarassed
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
AdeniyiA: chaiii....so much for a reactive govt, even dead body sef go suffer for Ebola sake

Ebola is more infectious when the person is dead
Please read about the disease.
This disease is not to be toyed so any necessary step to safeguard the populace is welcomed.
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by holyboss: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
When they loot money, they keep it in Switzerland.
2) When sick, they go to Germany.
3) When investing, they go to America.
4) When buying Mansions, they visit London.
5) When shopping they go to Dubai.
6)When on holidays, they visit paris or Bahamas.
7) When educating their children, they select Europe.
When praying, they go to Saudi Arabia or Jerusalem.
9) BUT,when they DIE, they all want to be BURIED in
NIGERIA.
Abeg help me ask them, NIGERIA NA CEMETERY?

No laff .

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by WinkWrld: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Is Nigeria a burial ground?

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by igbsam(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
kaysy:

[size=20pt]Do You Have Evidence as regards your claim?[/size]

Yes I do mr. ade.....i finished from yaba tech and yaba tech does not use gmail as their domain email and they will never tell you to contact one particular person with a particular phone number rather they would refer you to the office of the registrar. So try harder mr. scammer.
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by jireh250: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
But why is our Govt so reactive After one has come in..."Oooops, we shd hv banned the entry of corpse"
There are still other avenues for the entry and spread of the virus...why not sit down now, think of those likely areas and curb them before they happen?
Hian!

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by InvertedHammer: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
I don't think Ebola virus is all it is made out to be.

Oyibo sabi hype sickness. We had H1N1 that was hyped to heaven but there was no epidemic. Bird flu? SARS? Lol.

I was on a medical mission to SE Nigeria in 2008 and came back with malaria. When I went to the ER and the lab result came back positive for malaria parasite, everybody tear race for ER. They quarantined my @ss and put me in an isolation room.

Na for ordinary malaria o!

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by jennylove7575(f): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: may God punish u... Nairalanders are not fools.. U guys are just wasting ur time.. Go and sell the cars to ur father and grandfather.. Barawo wawa sakere banza akuya.. Ubanka yachi uwarchi . Pls beware SCAM ALART
Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by aleniboro(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
LMAyedun: Good development. I thought the Gov't don't care about protecting her citizens.
You are funny! The people in Govt are concern about themselves and their family. They don't want to contract Ebola. They know that once it spreads, nobody will be spared!
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by mctons: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
mrking3: This is Nonsense!! They came up with this move after they've been widely condemned for allowing Dead body flown into this country from Liberia!!! Its a shame that the government is coming up with this decision when the DAMAGE has already been done!! Its too late to start carrying out a Test on the body! This is what a sensible government would have done over there in Liberia before bringing in the body down here!! I just pray and hope the Victim died of some other ailment! Coz if its confirmed EBOLA! Then you know, we are Finished!

Your are right. This is why dis govt is a reactive govt. The minister of health should vacate office for gross negligence and incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by 22MM(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ok
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by purplekayc(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
LMAyedun: LOL!!! cheesy
this is not funny
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
So many things to bann. Fear every where. My advice: Go to Christ. Scripture says that none of the diseases of the egyptians (people who are not bornagain) will be ours
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by emi2(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2014
Na double wahala for dead body and d owna od dead body ;DNa double wahala for dead body and d owna od dead body

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by Obiorahifeoma(f): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2014
May God help us al.this disease called ebola is d worst!
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by effogis: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is what I call a " primitive thought". The country where the dead body will be coming from usually issues certificate about what the dead suffered.

If the
fed. govt. should go a head to stop dead body arriving home, in view of the lethal disease, ebola, then what will happen when the Nigerian big man goes for treatment in abroad and dies there?

The world is fast developing, let us stop thinking like people of 18th century. Government knows what to do to make sure that the ebola virus will not spread only if it can shelve corruption aside
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by nijanigga: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
LMAyedun: Good development. I thought the Gov't don't care about protecting her citizens.
Na because ebola no sabi poor or rich.if ebola dey attack only poor people, dem no go care.
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by kaysy(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2014
igbsam:

Yes I do mr. ade.....i finished from yaba tech and yaba tech does not use gmail as their domain email and they will never tell you to contact one particular person with a particular phone number rather they would refer you to the office of the registrar. So try harder mr. scammer.

Point of correction u fool... This is not Mr Ade.
Another Point of Correction... am not representing Yabatech but does Online Registrations for Applicants seeking Admission to Yabatech.
Third Point of Correction... I also finished from Yabatech and currently work in the Campus with a visible office address.

Then finally i think your knowledge about Yabatech is outdated, things have really changed

....... Les i forget, if u call this trash an evidence then u must be among the 21st Century fools in today's world

Evidence is "Have i Scammed u before?............ Yes/No
if Yes.... show prove, but if No.... u have the right to remain silence ok?... besides am not ur mate.
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by igbsam(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2014
kaysy:

Point of correction u fool... This is not Mr Ade.
Another Point of Correction... am not representing Yabatech but does Online Registrations for Applicants seeking Admission to Yabatech.
Third Point of Correction... I also finished from Yabatech and currently work in the Campus with a visible office address.

Then finally i think your knowledge about Yabatech is outdated, things have really changed

....... Les i forget, if u call this trash an evidence then u must be among the 21st Century fools in today's world

Evidence is "Have i Scammed u before?............ Yes/No
if Yes.... show prove, but if No.... u have the right to remain silence ok?... besides am not ur mate.

Try Harder, your customers are not here.
Re: FG Bars Corpses Of Nigerians From Abroad by kaysy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
igbsam:

Try Harder, your customers are not here.

Unfortunately you're wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Aondofa Akure, Man With Eye Cancer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Kunle Odunsi Named New Director Of University Of Chicago Cancer Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.