Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom (38907 Views)

Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman / Unlicensed Preaching Law: Boko Haram threatens To Attack Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by 76Naira(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: Any attack on any of the States in the Eastern Region will be a nail in the coffin of this dubious Marriage angry

It will be the real incentive to part ways.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by EasternLeopard: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2014
TellBlazer: She has the right as a citizen of this country to ask question,give suggestion and give advice.Is done in every democratic setting.Mr clown from the jungle.

Mr smart you don't come online to accuse government of not doing consultation with appropriate quarters before acting

Do you know how many Northerners who after reading her comment will think the Akwa Ibom raised a false alarm in order to witch hunt them

Pls think not of your comment but the other person perception of it and possible reaction.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Descartes: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2014
76Naira:

It will be the real incentive to part ways.
I believe so cool
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by biz2get(m): 11:54am On Aug 02, 2014
Was it MTN OR AIRTEL OR ETISALAT!!!!! Aeg they should share the number nah.... abi can yuu hide number and send message?
if na bulk shi* then BH is in Version 2.0 using firmware 9.3.2.5 smiley naija government ar lacking sad
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Kennyfancy(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2014
if u see any girl dat dress lik muslim person or infact if u see anybody dat look lik frm jst report to d nearest police station or for security reason u cn handle d person( beating )... evry northern is a boko harram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Kennyfancy(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2014
if u see any girl dat dress lik muslim person or infact if u see anybody dat look lik frm d north jst report to d nearest police station
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by yemivictor: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: They received text messages? Did they confirm it was genuinely from BH or are they causing unnecessary panic?

And how exactly would they do that? Seriously, i'm just curious.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by mencade5(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
bakjal:
Idiottttt, chicken head
beasts of an unknown original. Fvck off!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by TellBlazer(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=Awoofawo]
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by 2kris(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Did boko haram attack akwa ibom, if it is true what is your target
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Okeikpu(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
etenyong: I cast and bind boko haram away from my beloved state in Jesus Name. Amen. O Lord let all d evil plans against my state be scattered by force.
Efiong house dey burnfire... instead of him to look 4away to quench it...he go anchor one conner dey shout in da name of Jesus, I command dis fire to be quenched right now.... grin cheesy grin African man's brain....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by aurenflani: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kennyfancy: if u see any girl dat dress lik muslim person or infact if u see anybody dat look lik frm jst report to d nearest police station or for security reason u cn handle d person( beating )... evry northern is a boko harram

See this bushmeat angry

I'm sure you can do it. Why not start attacking the northerners in your village? Besides, you have them cobblers who don't own houses there and then come here entertaining your fellow travellers with beautiful pictures of your murdered victims. It will surely make you a fulfilled southerner.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by TellBlazer(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=etenyong][/quote]You know know dat man?eeh don buy land for hell fire nah....Man way open mouth day cause God,free am ooo
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by searay(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
I think the following should be done as a precautionary measure:

1. All check point should be manned by soldiers of Akwa Ibom origin or the Igbos.
With what I saw yesterday between soldiers from the same tribe as the boko haram, they can attack Akwa Ibom with ease.
2. There should be a vigorous and thorough checking of cars, trucks and any vehicle as well as people into and out of Akwa Ibom especially the East west road.
3. People a "certain ethnic group" should be closely monitored.

lAsT bOmB
=========
However, if they attack my state, something worst than boko haram is coming.
Still remembering what I passed through in Bauchi after the presidential election. May be it will be time for vengeance.

Attack me or hide this post and die. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by M4gunners: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: They received text messages? Did they confirm it was genuinely from BH or are they causing unnecessary panic?
Wait oh.Did i get you well! So they have to confirm first b4 taking action you mean? No doll moment at all.I have 5 former school mates there police and mopol.I trust the governor sha.After discomforting north, they wants to turn to East. This will be their end.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Ikpewe: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
AKPADIOK INO MMO YA MMO EDI TRY, MMA AYENK NYA SIO ABONG MMI NTAHA OWO MWOD.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by danielmichael(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
bakila:

I am concerned that your rocket Governor may try to use all the rocket people your have to pitch people in your state against each other.

This ANIEKAN UMANAH was the subject of a full page newspapar advertorial by ITA AWAK that AKPABIO is willing to go all the dirty and clean extra mile to have UMANAH be the next GOVERNOR, just because he is his anointed one. Again, I remember the SMS incidence of how it was alleged that IME UMANAH has sent a text massage that he would enlist BOKO HARAM to kill AKPABIO some years back.
No responsible Goverment should take the threat of BOKO lightly, however the public should also open there eyes to name dropping by irresponsible politician.
unam
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by danielmichael(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ikpewe: AKPADIOK INO MMO YA MMO EDI TRY, MMA AYENK NYA SIO ABONG MMI NTAHA OWO MWOD.
lol
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by bakila: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kennyfancy: if u see any girl dat dress lik muslim person or infact if u see anybody dat look lik frm jst report to d nearest police station or for security reason u cn handle d person( beating )... evry northern is a boko harram
Do you know how many southerner are in the North? I tell you the number is very high. The number in maiduguri alone is high. God forbid you turn this matter into a sectarian issue. We know who will carry the most.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Billygee2u: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=Superstar007][/quote]
you are not far from the truth
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by elbinmanny(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
the fear of Akpabio is the begining of wisdom for northern politicians.... the man behind GEJ's growing balls....if i dey lie ask Nyako..Amaechi...and co cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by adusco(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
EasternLeopard:

F O O L I S H COMMENT

Do you think the ND govs are unwise like Fashola who failed to warn the public

WISE COMMENT #YIMU
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by TellBlazer(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
I don't see the reason why the menace of of BH is allowed to linger this long by the jonathan adminstration,I suggestion he employ Obj approch to dealing with insurgents. when a community in the Niger delta killed some nigerian police...police ooo,Ordinary police.We all know what happened,that coummunity was wiped out by Obj and that alone put fear in people who are planning to toe that line but the Gej adminstration is pampering this idiots and their sympathisers that why they have the effontary to be killing innocent Nigerian.Mr president forget 2015 election for now gather this morons in their thousands gather their supporter and sympathisers,take them to an open place, show them in national television kill them all killlllll them allllll that's how to be leader.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by IGBOSON1: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Awoofawo:

Stylish land grabbing coolgrin

^^^You guys never disappoint! Always waiting in the wings.....waiting for any Igbo to say anything that even remotely resembles having a common stand or front of all the groups/ethnicities that made up the old eastern region, then you jump out from the shadows, looking frantic, and hopping up and down like an agitated lunatic, while wildly jabbing an accusing finger in the direction of the nwafor concerned as you scream 'attache-by-force....attache-by-force'!

You guys are such sad insecure twerps wallahi!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by josh4eva00(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ajibel: So they cant trace msgs

Like Americans traced "youtube videos" that showcased d gurls in it? #Evenamericansdontknow
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
wordcat:

Be security conscious and extra vigilant by reporting suspicious movement to security personnel for immediate action. This is what we expect you to do, not just calling on jesus who couldn't save those in the churches in Maiduguri
may God forgive you cos u kno not wat u r spewing
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by wordcat(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
Adewunmi84: may God forgive you cos u kno not wat u r spewing

Let him use that opportunity to help his followers in Mosul-Iraq
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
How did bh get akwa ibom state govt number? Normal citizens dnt evn av fone numba of dia state govt. Dis begs d question, ow did dey get d fone numba? *suspicious*
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by invectives(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
kel4soft: They should stay clear of Ikot Abasi Oh. Utawa precisely.
Nonsensical talk.Ikot abasi?u should be praying they dont get anywhere close to southern states.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by hushmail: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
its good to be cautious bt
ahdonblivit
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Bezed(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
how many states will dey cross before getting to akwa lbom.. its simply too long for them.. they should chilax, the state do not have any boundaries with the North.. 2ndly there are very little number of Northeners in the state so any new face is easily noticed..also they can try any other route.. but any route across abia is a suicide mission for those suicidal boko are rams
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Godwin978(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
na were they go carry the bomb pass?akwa ibom no dey lik oda state ooooooo security tight rabpa for here tooo much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) / Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / Tinubu Speaks About APC Lagos Governorship Primaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.