Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom (38911 Views)

Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Boko-Haram Threatens To Kill Lt.Col Musa JTF Spokesman / Unlicensed Preaching Law: Boko Haram threatens To Attack Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Boss13: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Text messages can easily be traced. I hope the state media officers confirmed the genunity of text message and try to catch the sender. Also it is good to raise the security consciousness of people in the state in order to avoid security lapses.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: They received text messages? Did they confirm it was genuinely from BH or are they causing unnecessary panic?

My sister, it's not possible and it cant be possible. Akwa Ibom of my ancestors is "unbombable". BokoRrams cant succeed such target in my dear state.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: Any attack on any of the States in the Eastern Region will be a nail in the coffin of this dubious Marriage angry
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by gabrielmorinho(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
good move boko. go there, bomb and uproot all the evil and ancient gods of that state that possess the people to machete human being, kill through open diabolical means.
bokoharam know what they are doing because the never had rivers, bayelsa, cross river of all, delta in mind.
they will destroy the little crumbs u guys are managing to to fill among.
AKWA IBOM PEOPLE HEART DEY THEIR BACK.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by mightycrown1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: They received text messages? Did they confirm it was genuinely from BH or are they causing unnecessary panic?

yes, it should not be until a message is received from the wicked ones before one needs to be security conscious neither should one wait for confirmation of evil threat in this present Nigeria before one become security alert. however, for those that are tribal-infused if Gov. fashola or any former governor of Lagos state was not wise Lagos would not be what it is today. because, it takes wisdom to manage the different people, local revenue and federal allocation intelligently to make the state what referencing.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by lordmerlin: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
cool
I wonder.. O jst be calm lordmerlin is here 2 save
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Seemyfather(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
So you were not inform too? OK. Continue.
What those calls that follows after the text message/sms from the Boko boys? No evidence to show abi? Its alright. There is God in every comments that you guys are making...
Now that I am telling you guys to watch your post and comments, will you keep quiet?
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! There is God oooooo, There is God oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Seemyfather(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
So you were not inform too? OK. Continue.
What those calls that follows after the text message/sms from the Boko boys? No evidence to show abi? Its alright. There is God in every comments that you guys are making...
Now that I am telling you guys to watch your post and comments, will you keep quiet?
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! There is God oooooo, There is God oooooooooo, There is God ooooooooooooooooooooo....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
scribble: Akpabio wan chop security vote

Why do i second this comment?

Am sure Akpabio is up at it again. Since pension bill failed him, this could be another mean to still arrive at something before leaving office.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
erm.. oga, if u have to disagree wif ma comment, you do so without resorting to any form of insults, like some really sensible people did...
warning angry angry
EasternLeopard:

F O O L I S H COMMENT

Do you think the ND govs are unwise like Fashola who failed to warn the public

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by preciousgud(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Its time 9ja youth rise against dis boko haram tins since our forces are dancing skelewu

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
idk... dats deir bidness not myn. just lyk dere are lots of trolls on nl, dere are mischief makers out dere
yemivictor:

And how exactly would they do that? Seriously, i'm just curious.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Everfrank(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
I beg let that official air BH phone number. I wan speak with Shekau.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by EasternLeopard: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: erm.. oga, if u have to disagree wif ma comment, you do so without resorting to any form of insults, like some really sensible people did...
warning angry angry

Don't make comments that can ignite a war

You asked a silly question without putting into consideration the f oolish thinking pattern of Northerners.

What if those guys had seen it as witch hunting and had gone berserck killing Southerners up North.

Think about other peoples possible perception and reaction before asking such questions

Am dissappointed in you to think a State government will make such comment without the knowledge of SSS.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by tonychristopher: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
etenyong: The Akwa Ibom State Government said it had
received text messages from the Boko Haram
terrorist group threatening to attack public places
in the state.

A statement issued on Friday evening by the state
Commissioner for Information and
Communications, Mr. Aniekan Umanah, said the
public places targeted include churches, markets
and schools, among others.

Umanah advised members of the public to be
security conscious and be extra-vigilant by
reporting suspicious movements to security
personnel for immediate action.

He assured residents of their safety, saying
government had directed security agencies to step
up surveillance to prevent likely attack on the state.
Umanah urged the residents to go about their
legitimate businesses as government was poised to
sustain the peace being enjoyed in the state.

The state government, however, frowned at the re-
emergence of activities of commercial motorcyclists
in Uyo metropolis despite the existing ban on their
operations.
www.punchng.com/politics/boko-haram-threatens-to-attack-aibom/

Lol these islamist must be confused they write letters OK let's see how they can make it.

they bombed Lagos and ife..well the states said its dynamite and gas cylinder explosion ..I still laugh

I think south East and south south will be their waterloo cos these regions are christian regions with no sympathy for islamist

they should try it and we can say bye bye to this madness called ......

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by tonychristopher: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Boss13: Text messages can easily be traced. I hope the state media officers confirmed the genunity of text message and try to catch the sender. Also it is good to raise the security consciousness of people in the state in order to avoid security lapses.

with all your satellite in space you can't give us pictorial images of sambisa na text u wan trace
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Idrismusty97(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Boko Haram warned Emab plaza in Abuja before they attack there. They warn Chibok before they attack it. They are warning the same chibok again. Alkwa Ibom shouldn't take this warning likely, they may be under your roof already! This isn't about chest beating!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by EasternLeopard: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

Lol these islamist must be confused they write letters OK let's see how they can make it.

they bombed Lagos and ife..well the states said its dynamite and gas cylinder explosion ..I still laugh

I think south East and south south will be their waterloo cos these regions are christian regions with no sympathy for islamist

they should try it and we can say bye bye to this madness called ......

Nigeria

They think it is some part of Nigeria that told their people that it was gas explosion thinking they are doing their people a favour

Akwa Ibom acted wisely because terrorists and spies find it difficult to operate in a security conscious environment
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by edwardjr: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
the day boko haram attempts attacking Akwa Ibom State will be a minus of some of their members including their sponsors. Dey want 2 try d state name after God ni? Dem d craze kwo? Walai! Talai! Dem don kolo. God bless AKS.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ikpewe: AKPADIOK INO MMO YA MMO EDI TRY, MMA AYENK NYA SIO ABONG MMI NTAHA OWO MWOD.

I no fit laugh abeg.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
ok
EasternLeopard:

Don't make comments that can ignite a war

You asked a silly question without putting into consideration the f oolish thinking pattern of Northerners.

What if those guys had seen it as witch hunting and had gone berserck killing Southerners up North.

Think about other peoples possible perception and reaction before asking such questions

Am dissappointed in you to think a State government will make such comment without the knowledge of SSS.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
gabrielmorinho: good move boko. go there, bomb and uproot all the evil and ancient gods of that state that possess the people to machete human being, kill through open diabolical means.
bokoharam know what they are doing because the never had rivers, bayelsa, cross river of all, delta in mind.
they will destroy the little crumbs u guys are managing to to fill among.
AKWA IBOM PEOPLE HEART DEY THEIR BACK.

I'm sure ur origin is traceable to the amalgamation of ebola virus in 1978. Fool.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by EasternLeopard: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ladystewie: ok

Sorry for the harsh word

Its just that I expected Southerner to be more wiser in todays Nigeria especially now that some people are desperate for power.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Awoofawo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
lipsrsealed
TellBlazer: I'm high on a more expensive drug and am removing my cloth and entering the market.
grin cool
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Awoofawo(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^You guys never disappoint! Always waiting in the wings.....waiting for any Igbo to say anything that even remotely resembles having a common stand or front of all the groups/ethnicities that made up the old eastern region, then you jump out from the shadows, looking frantic, and hoping up and down like an agitated lunatic, while wildly jabbing an accusing finger in the direction of the nwafor concerned as you scream 'attache-by-force....attache-by-force'!

You guys are such sad insecure twerps wallahi!

Just typical of your type to switch into fight mode over little insignificant issue! You people never disappoint! coolgrin
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by obeski13(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
.how would they know and confirm it if it is frm boko haram or not.d govt has done what is to be done by alerting d people to be security conscious.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by obeski13(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
dridowu: I doubt if boko haram will give any notice before carrying out their evil act and if they do, i believe they are only shifting people attention to the particular point they want to attack
.they do give notice sometimes,but not always
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by blaqoracle: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Descartes: Any attack on any of the States in the Eastern Region will be a nail in the coffin of this dubious Marriage angry
easern région is dead, biafran ils dead and ojukwu is dead
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Descartes: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
blaqoracle: easern région is dead, biafran ils dead and ojukwu is dead
Aboki are you done with the Chibok girls
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Descartes: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
Normality: One bomb gbowai in any SS/SE, even before December the ringtone will be "to your tent O'Israel".

Splitting dey smell, US people may be right.
The injustice in the polity by the political class has been filled to the brim, hence the agitations from different quarters angry
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by kemthegirl(f): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=danielmichael]Na here de world for knw say akwa ibom get rocket governor,rocket oron guys,rocket uyo boys,merciless ikot ekpene girls..adiok ono boko haram,,god punish dem mak dem come..unam[/quote

na so. Enyen eka mmi, doko mmo.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chest beating at its peak grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes / Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.