Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends (4169 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / She Asked Me To Come Visit Her In Borno State To Prove My Love For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by amajato: 4:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Assume u went to see ur babe den her frd came in u greeted her after a while d frd now told ur babe like babe ha far na u didn't even introduce dis guy to me. Ur babe just said forget it. Later ur babe's frd wanted to call u den he called u mr visitor u den told her dat sorry ur name is SAM. Den he said don't mind me ur frd didn't introduce us. After a while two of her frds came in agin dey greeted u. Still ur babe didn't introduce u to dem. Wen u n ur babe was abt leaving d two frds dat just came in den said babe na wa o y didn't u introduce dis guy to us na. Den ur babe said sorry dis is SAM he is a graduate. Then dey said to her shuo! We be tell u say na undergraduate? Guys what can u make out of that? Ladies reverse d roll n tell me what u can make out of it

1 Like

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2014
I can't make anything out of yer story
angry angry

11 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by MISSYTOSIN(f): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2014
You ar not boyfriend material, so she is not proud of u. Sorry, sam the graduate

12 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by bigfizh(m): 5:49am On Aug 02, 2014
The stupid girl is ashamed of her boyfriend, probably she thinks he is not presentable and didnt want her friends to yab her after he's gone, maybe she don make mouth before

5 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Burger01(m): 6:01am On Aug 02, 2014
Mtcheew.. angry
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 02, 2014
She is managing you.

But some ladies are prone to that behaviour no matter how much they admire their bf..

She is not a good girl

2 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 02, 2014
She s a bad egg op abi u no package go there ni?
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Summersland(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2014
Randan randan post
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Welrez(m): 6:36am On Aug 02, 2014
I've had a similar experience. There was this girl I tried to date at school. She was actually dull but very beautiful. So I went to her house one day and received one of the biggest embarrassments of a lifetime. I obviously met her boyfriend when I visited. Omo, the babe didnt even say welcome, didnt even look at my face. As a guy I have to make up by shaking the hand of the guy and tried a joke. Thereafter, I bolted out and swore never to re-visit her. Some girls can be... SMH
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2014
amajato: Assume u went to see ur babe den her frd came in u greeted her after a while d frd now told ur babe like babe ha far na u didn't even introduce dis guy to me. Ur babe just said forget it. Later ur babe's frd wanted to call u den he called u mr visitor u den told her dat sorry ur name is SAM. Den he said don't mind me ur frd didn't introduce us. After a while two of her frds came in agin dey greeted u. Still ur babe didn't introduce u to dem. Wen u n ur babe was abt leaving d two frds dat just came in den said babe na wa o y didn't u introduce dis guy to us na. Den ur babe said sorry dis is SAM he is a graduate. Then dey said to her shuo! We be tell u say na undergraduate? Guys what can u make out of that? Ladies reverse d roll n tell me what u can make out of it

bros are you that ugly?

I'm sorry ooo

you are not presentable

and you are visitor zoned!!

3 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Welrez: I've had a similar experience. There was this I tried to date at school. She was actually a dummy but very beautiful. So I went to her house one day and received one of the biggest embarrassments of a lifetime. I obviously met her boyfriend when I visited. Omo, the babe didnt even say welcome, didnt even look at my face. As a guy I have to make up by shaking the hand of the guy and tried a joke. Thereafter, I quickly bolted out and swore never to re-visit her. Some girls can be... SMH

Na you kon dull pass

that's what you guys get when you keep chasing girls anyhow not minding if they have bf

5 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Welrez(m): 6:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Na you kon dull pass

that's what you guys get when you keep chasing girls anyhow not minding if they have bf
Guy, it's not what you think. Whether a girl has a bf is not written on the forehead. Besides, I was not a player.

1 Like

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Dygeasy(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2014
bigfizh: The stupid girl is ashamed of her boyfriend, probably she thinks he is not presentable and didnt want her friends to yab her after he's gone, maybe she don make mouth before
The bolded is what makes the italicized part huh?

It's your job as a guy to make yourself presentable in all ramifications. The same way a girl should never forgive herself if her supposed boyfriend does not deem her presentable.

Permission to turn the tables and call you silly sir? 8

2 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by egopersonified(f): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2014
It not all about presentation. She might be shy introducing you. What if she just got off another relationship? People might see her as too fast getting into another. Or she has not really adjusted to you and doesnt know where the rship might actually lead to? Or op has other babes? So many reasons.

Op, if you really like her and u KNOW she is ready, just give it time, show her what it really means to be in a loving rship(i no send u to spend yr sch fees on her ohh), she would be d one to start dragging u everywhere to show you off.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by ifex370(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2014
change ur name from SAM the graduate... smiley

To SAM the oiL woRker grin

ah swear she'l even introduce you to her kinsmen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by ifex370(m): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2014
egopersonified: It not all about presentation. She might be shy introducing you. What if she just got off another relationship? People might see her as too fast getting into another. Or she has not really adjusted to you and doesnt know where the rship might actually lead to? Or op has other babes? So many reasons.

Op, if you really like her and u KNOW she is ready, just give it time, show her what it really means to be in a loving rship(i no send u to spend [/B]yr sch fees[B] on her ohh), she would be d one to start dragging u everywhere to show you off.
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by ifex370(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2014
egopersonified: It not all about presentation. She might be shy introducing you. What if she just got off another relationship? People might see her as too fast getting into another. Or she has not really adjusted to you and doesnt know where the rship might actually lead to? Or op has other babes? So many reasons.

Op, if you really like her and u KNOW she is ready, just give it time, show her what it really means to be in a loving rship(i no send u to spend [B]yr sch fees[/B] on her ohh), she would be d one to start dragging u everywhere to show you off.
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

bros are you that ugly?

I'm sorry ooo

you are not presentable

and you are visitor zoned!!
Lmao
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by mizBerry1(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2014
The handwriting is boldly written on the WALL...You are just a side boyfriend
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by bbdrown: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2014
mizBerry1: The handwriting is boldly written on the WALL...You are just a side boyfriend
shocked
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Suresh08: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2014
@op
it's obvious that girl has no respect u.
dating a girl who doesn't respect or fear u, is as bad as it is
she just told u indirectly that ur not in her league..

if I were u, I would hv given her a dirty slap in the presence of her friends and dump her a.s.s immediately..

what insolence
she dey maaaad
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by egift(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2014
1. The BF is definitely worthless to her. And may just be managing him for whatever she may be getting.
2. The girl has more Boy Friends than the guy.
3. If the guy is man enough, he need to cut it off right and then and never walk back to you.
4. The guy is poor. Money command its own portion of respect - which include getting introductions.
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2014
i jst dont gerittttttttttttttttt undecided
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by mencade5(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2014
sam, sorry amajato, na so many of these ladies dey do.

They are players and cheaters. Forget it, that babe no gree introduce you to them because she don friendzone you and she is not pround to introduce you to her friends.

If so tey, you carry car come there na every minute she go dey introduce and re-introduce you for her friend side.

1 Like

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by bankyblue(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2014
red card
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by bosun11(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2014
she is not PROUD to have you by her side......she couldnt even call you a casual friend....................my advice......leave the babe !!!
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by bigfizh(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Dygeasy: The bolded is what makes the italicized part huh?

It's your job as a guy to make yourself presentable in all ramifications. The same way a girl should never forgive herself if her supposed boyfriend does not deem her presentable.

Permission to turn the tables and call you silly sir? 8

Permission only granted to call your own self silly, was she blind when she agreed to be his girlfriend, or must the boyfriend gadge up like 2face idibia before he go dey presentable "its said in a relationship btw a boy & a girl : love me as i am", na these kind babe Wey don even lie say her boyfriend resemble treysong and now wey her frends come do i waka well for her room unannounced, she come confused

1 Like

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Waspy(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2014
A typical 21st century Naija babe.... They shld take cues from Annie Macaulay, Mitchell Obama, Mama Peace, etc and learn to see the diamond in a chunk of coal undecided Sticking to a good guy and making the best out of him is not a virtue most of them are born with angry

2 Likes

Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by jsunex(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2014
The girl = use + dump
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by nickz(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2014
only my cousin does this to me sowie bro its either you're a big tym player or you have a face only a 'mama' would be proud of;#justsayin' no insult intended
Re: See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends by Generalkorex(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
@Op the lady is not proud of you.or is she afraid to introduce u to her friends.y not try and find out

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Satisfy Her??? / What Kind Of Girlfriend Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Airforce1 Food And MINE, Which Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.