Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Storage Of Farm Produce - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Storage Of Farm Produce (22615 Views)

Please Caption This Wonderful Farm Produce. Picture. / Large Acres Of Farm Lands For Sale in Edo State. / Farming Explode:over 2000 Hectas Of Farm Land For Sale In OGUN State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by amarawa: 4:44am On Mar 01, 2015
Does anyone have ideas in how to setup storage barns for yam and melon?
Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by olatundes14: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
hi everyone, please am interested in supplying farm produce like palm oil, cashew nut, garri ijebu, and many more.

i have funds to buy them from local farmers directly, but i needed local buyers that supply regularly.
note: funds and sourcing is not my problem, i have credit line with banks like FCMB, what i need is local buyers to sell to .

if you can source for local buyers here in nigeria, let me know immediately

you have a commission or incentive for every buyers you introduce. mind you, for security reasons we are going to sign FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENT ,duly prepared by my lawyer to secure your money,thanks

mr samson odumosu
samgeo west africa ventures
156/160 shipeolu street,shomolu lagos

Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by olatundes14: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hi everyone, please am interested in supplying farm produce like palm oil, cashew nut, garri ijebu, and many more.

i have funds to buy them from local farmers directly, but i needed local buyers that supply regularly.
note: funds and sourcing is not my problem, i have credit line with banks like FCMB, what i need is local buyers to sell to .

you have a commission or incentive for every buyers you introduce. mind you, for security reasons we are going to sign FEE PROTECTION AGREEMENT ,duly prepared by my lawyer to secure your money,thanks

mr samson odumosu

Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by amarawa: 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
olatundes14:
Hi everyone, please am interested in supplying farm produce like palm oil, cashew nut, garri ijebu, and many more.
mr samson odumosu
Hello, please could you help with the details of FCMB loans.
Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by jamp: 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
one major reason why i opened this thread is to see how we can store our farm produce.

in Nigeria we have bad storage culture. our farm produce do not last long. they are consumed immediately without the future in mind. the governement need to fund research projects that will help in achieveing this. even individuals and non govt organisation can take up this task without waiting for govt. we shall get there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by 2dmax(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
@jamp pls I need your contact details. How do I get in touch? Thanks
Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by Preprobiotics: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by Walexz02(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Preprobiotics:
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500
How do you sell your molasses?
Where is your location please?
Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by Preprobiotics: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Walexz02:

How do you sell your molasses?
Where is your location please?

=N=1,500 per litre. The molasses is undiluted.
Location is Lagos but can be courier to other locations.
Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by PoWConsulting: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Bonanza!!! With #2,000, Get these Business Plans and Manuals within 30 seconds...

Hello, it’s a season of promo. Get these agribusiness manuals and Business plans for just #2,000. This is the biggest promo in Nigeria. Get these quality, standard and BANKABLE documents within seconds upon payment. Don't let these opportunities pass you by...

1. Business plan on Grasscutter farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs…

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…

3. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

4. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

5. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

6. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

7. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

8. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

9. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging (Instant and Non Instant)

10. Manual on Improved Snail farming

11. Manual on Improved Plantain farming

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

13. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless fufu flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava starch

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

17. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava starch

18. Manual on Instant and Non Instant Plantain Flour

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Note: The Business plan and Business Manuals are results of practical training workshops acquired from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria with their process technologies worth more than #20,000 each.

Let us know if you are interested in purchasing any of the aforementioned documents.

The manuals would be sent to your functional email address/WhatsApp IMMEDIATELY after receipt of payment. It is an automatic response system.

Details of payment method would be sent to you after we have got your confirmation that you want to purchase the documents.

Purchase more than two documents and get one for FREE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information
WhatsApp: +2347039664655
Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities
Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by mankettle(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2019
gowaga68:
Nice one there @ OP.
Well i would like to list out few produce which in due time i will talk more on them.
* Pepper
* Honey
* Groundnut
* Palm Oil
* .PK. Oil
* Melon
* Mambara nuts
And Kalwa. (guys i no sabi d name o but sha na Dawadawa dem dey use am do na d hausa name i give una so,lol.)
We are still waiting for you
Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by gowaga68: 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2019

mankettle:

We are still waiting for you
Re: Storage Of Farm Produce by mankettle(m): 1:37am On Sep 18, 2019
gowaga68:

Smiles on storage of food items bro. Make we learn small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fear Of Cow Blood Is The No-stress Cow Deterrent For Farmers / My Maize Farm Journey / CATFISH Whatsapp Sales Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.