Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,413 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola (10396 Views)

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA / Nigeria Suspends Gambian National Airline Over Ebola Virus / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by lezz(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Ironi:

And how is Nigeria relevant, for all the Negative reasons? ....Boko Haram... and all the killings ?

You sef .
we are talking about economic power, political relevance and international consequences. Ghana is at the very bottom of the pile. Go ask your president.
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by lezz(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
iamord:

sometimes I try to bypass foolish post like this. if u are well informed you will not be blabbing rubbish.. I am a ghanaian and I pray for bokoharam to stop and for the girls to come home.. Was it not ghanians that also joined hands in the streets of accra to do the bring back our girls?? Did ghanaians not join to flood twitter and other social networks with the bring back our girls theme?? Even some ghanaians on my twitter handle still use the name bring back our girls, did ghana not want to send army to nigeria to help ..I guess we hate nigeria that's why we took this decisions.. stop spilling bs..
sending army into Nigeria to help? You mean they are going to be kitted, paid and all accessories supplied by Nigeria.
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Hemanwel(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
iamord:

sometimes I try to bypass foolish post like this. if u are well informed you will not be blabbing rubbish.. I am a ghanaian and I pray for bokoharam to stop and for the girls to come home.. Was it not ghanians that also joined hands in the streets of accra to do the bring back our girls?? Did ghanaians not join to flood twitter and other social networks with the bring back our girls theme?? Even some ghanaians on my twitter handle still use the name bring back our girls, did ghana not want to send army to nigeria to help ..I guess we hate nigeria that's why we took this decisions.. stop spilling bs..
Did you see the post I quoted from a Ghanaian??Speak for yourself,man!
The #bringbackourgirls protests in Accra you talked about were all lip service/farce.Just cos the hashtag was the rave of that moment and some Ghanaians felt they should not be left out in the global trend.
Ghana offered to send troops to Nigeria??Ifa hear...
To further buttress my earlier point: how did Ghanaians take the news that Nigeria had become the biggest economy in Africa?Of course it never went down well with them!They even became sadder than SA.This is cos all they wanted to hear come out of Nigeria was that "Boko Haram killed 100 people in Maiduguri...."

2 Likes

Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Thebrightest(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
iamord: wow! U so pretty!!! #followsshraply!!!!

That ugly thing?
*spits out*
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by iamord(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thebrightest:
That ugly thing?
*spits out*
ahan! U dey beef the babe ni??
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by 22MM(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hmm
Re: NCAA Denies Ghana Banned Nigerian Flights Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2014
whitecat007: Money is nothing if your health is bad. Ghana is putting the health of their people before anything else.
You are right but Nigeria is not suffering from Ebola outbreak and I think Ghanaian Embassy in Nigeria woulda have advise their home country against such move as banning our flight !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stealing At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Will The Solar Eclipse Stop Local Planes From Flying? / Brazil Visa Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.