Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class (95659 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Are you the friend to my Liberian friend?
That is a lie from the pit of hell
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
luckynwam:

That is a lie from the pit of hell
You said it's a lie, yet you said yes. We'll she once told me she directed a friend to tso but there were complications in the bag order as per delivery first den later it was quality problem which is why I'm asking if it's you
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by TheNextAce: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello house
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by hardeeboi: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please help do justice to this.
Does this snapshot means that I can pay on 1688 with my PayPal account?

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by jamarionj(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=Ymodulus post=25237662]BUYING WITHOUT REGISTRATION

Buying without registration is easy. you just have to get the contact of the seller and you are free to go.

Now let me take you down the Non-registration Route (In my opinion Best Route.)

When you visit any link on 1688. com, the seller always and its a must, I repeat the sellers always have their phone numbers on the page , you will also see the trade manager , Qq Id (not often) or Wechat id(not often).

PHONE NO
This is the easiest way to have things go your way.

There is a popular saying that " you use money to get money". Here this saying take effect.

All you have to do, is pick up the phone no of the contact. and then send him a simple text message, see

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

I am from Nigeria. I want to buy watch on your 1688.com store. please send me your qq or Trade manager Id to my +2348065432....

Thanks.

Now take note of the message format above I still added my phone no. even though am using my phone no to send the text. the reason is because at times when you call China , they receiving party will not receive or see your phone no. Its done by their network for security reasons. At times they receiving part might see your phone no. so to avoid a case where your phone number is not seen. Just add it to your message.

Note!!!:
As at this time of writing. A text message of 1 page to China cost N15. So I believe this should not be a problem.

TRADE MANAGER ID

Every seller on 1688.com uses trade manager. Do not forget that the website is owned by the ALIBABA GROUP. Now if a seller is online just Click that icon and chat will come up then go onbchatting with them.

QQ I'd
Some sellers use QQ. you can get it from them or you will see it openly written.

Conclusion

You need not register to buy an Item on 1688 . com , all that is needed is for you to establish contact with your seller and booooooooom discussion continues.

Payment Method

There are two ways of paying on 1688.com

1. Through MONEY TRANSFER by your NIGERIAN SHIPPING AGENT
2. Through your NIGERIAN ATM CARD.

Now for the first way please see this thread for more : https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

For the second way, read on

Now I use this most often.
Most seller on 1688 . com have stores on aliexpress and Alibaba . com, ask them that you want to pay on aliexpress, they will agree and ask you to place an order then you will pay. That's how you do things.
Note!! Most times some Chinese sellers can be funny. they will give you stupid items. so that's why its best to bring them online on Aliexpress or Alibaba and leverage the power of escrow.

However if you are to carry out a money transfer, let it be Payment-On-Delivery. some may not agree all you dobis send them the money straight.

TRANSLATING The 1688.com Into ENGLISH
Use Google Chrome Browser

PICTURES to come later[/Please... how do I go about this website 1688.com. Please I really need your guide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

You said it's a lie, yet you said yes. We'll she once told me she directed a friend to tso but there were complications in the bag order as per delivery first den later it was quality problem which is why I'm asking if it's you

I was referring to that lair guy thespecialone that guy is a cheat and a lair. he never told me or my friend to about mailing any complaints. he rather said he is in Nigeria and not in China so what shud we expect of him? that was all he cud say
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

I was referring to that lair guy thespecialone that guy is a cheat and a lair. he never told me or my friend to about mailing any complaints. he rather said he is in Nigeria and not in China so what shud we expect of him? that was all he cud say . am now stuck with these junks and no one wud buy from me. he even lied about the kg.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thespecialone:
I remember asking you to send me mail detailing the complaints, I didn't hear from you again till now.

you are a cheat and a bloody lair! you even lied about the kg. and I still paid you extra not becus am stupid but so can satisfy me but still u had reason to cheat me. too bad. you did it becus my friend who knows the biz isn't in Nigeria,but let God judge u
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thespecialone:
I remember asking you to send me mail detailing the complaints, I didn't hear from you again till now.

you are a cheat and a bloody lair! you even lied about the kg. and I still paid you extra not becus am stupid but so can satisfy me but still u had reason to cheat me. too bad. you did it becus my friend who knows the biz isn't in Nigeria,but let God judge u
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
luckynwam:

I was referring to that lair guy thespecialone that guy is a cheat and a lair. he never told me or my friend to about mailing any complaints. he rather said he is in Nigeria and not in China so what shud we expect of him? that was all he cud say
OK now I get. Your friend actually told me about the whole saga but will have to tell you facts about procurement a bit
When you choose sites to buy for someone like TSO the truth is he can only buy on your behalf and ship to Nigeria for you. Anything regarding quality issues cannot be done by him because he believes you know exactly what you are buying which is why most of them don't give you sites to buy from but only buy from your choice.
The only thing I really don't like about the whole issue is for him not to explain the terms and conditions of procurement to you
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Thespecialone(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2015
luckynwam

See the screen shot of our last conversation.

I acknowledged that there was a challenge and kindly asked you to document the problems and forward to me so my people would look into it, till date you didn't.

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

OK now I get. Your friend actually told me about the whole saga but will have to tell you facts about procurement a bit
When you choose sites to buy for someone like TSO the truth is he can only buy on your behalf and ship to Nigeria for you. Anything regarding quality issues cannot be done by him because he believes you know exactly what you are buying which is why most of them don't give you sites to buy from but only buy from your choice.
The only thing I really don't like about the whole issue is for him not to explain the terms and conditions of procurement to you

Thanks for the explanation although its late I wasted 41,k just like that. wud av been better if I had given a begger. you need to physically see what I was given. something tells me the guy bought made in aba package and give me.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 4:14am On Sep 08, 2015
Thespecialone:
luckynwam

See the screen shot of our last conversation.

I acknowledged that there was a challenge and kindly asked you to document the problems and forward to me so my people would look into it, till date you didn't.

Document what biko? from the inset,u never tolde the wud be delay in my purchase,u took the money,and kept mute until I had to open up,u bought junks from God knows where package it and claim u got it from China,now u telling me documentation? have u forgotten how much stress u give me after payment before u finally released the bags to me? what are you den documenting,and how will that change the bags or give me my money back? you are not just the sincere type.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by ellenfransico(f): 4:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Actually 1688.com aims to the china domestic market, and Alibaba, and Aliexpress aim to the international market for it's in English and also in other languages which means no translation needed, and just talk with them in English.

Fran6ik:
Happy New month all!
After undergoing full time training as a novice in importation here am back to present a guide to all young importers on how to go about 1688.

I remain grateful to the likes of Surveycash, Ymodulus, Mayorall... they made me who i am today, tankx bro!
Your ideas and contributions are welcomed as well.

So lets move d train?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Thespecialone(m): 5:28am On Sep 08, 2015
luckynwam:

Document what biko? from the inset,u never tolde the wud be delay in my purchase,u took the money,and kept mute until I had to open up,u bought junks from God knows where package it and claim u got it from China,now u telling me documentation? have u forgotten how much stress u give me after payment before u finally released the bags to me? what are you den documenting,and how will that change the bags or give me my money back? you are not just the sincere type.

In cases like this, there are provisions on 1688 to open dispute with the seller that's why I asked you to document your complaints so it can be attended to. You claimed I didn't ask you forward the complaints to me so it can be attended to, if there are issues, it's fair you allow for opportunity for it to be resolved.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by jamarionj(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
holajeedayy:
If there is anybody with successful registeration on 1688 should pls signify so as to tell other or us how he or she completed d last part of registration
simply.... create an account on taobao.com and use the same user name and password to sign in on 1688.com.

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by hardeeboi: 3:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Ymodulus:
BUYING WITHOUT REGISTRATION

Buying without registration is easy. you just have to get the contact of the seller and you are free to go.

Now let me take you down the Non-registration Route (In my opinion Best Route.)

When you visit any link on 1688. com, the seller always and its a must, I repeat the sellers always have their phone numbers on the page , you will also see the trade manager , Qq Id (not often) or Wechat id(not often).

PHONE NO
This is the easiest way to have things go your way.

There is a popular saying that " you use money to get money". Here this saying take effect.

All you have to do, is pick up the phone no of the contact. and then send him a simple text message, see

TEXT MESSAGE

Hi

I am from Nigeria. I want to buy watch on your 1688.com store. please send me your qq or Trade manager Id to my +2348065432....

Thanks.

Now take note of the message format above I still added my phone no. even though am using my phone no to send the text. the reason is because at times when you call China , they receiving party will not receive or see your phone no. Its done by their network for security reasons. At times they receiving part might see your phone no. so to avoid a case where your phone number is not seen. Just add it to your message.

Note!!!:
As at this time of writing. A text message of 1 page to China cost N15. So I believe this should not be a problem.

TRADE MANAGER ID

Every seller on 1688.com uses trade manager. Do not forget that the website is owned by the ALIBABA GROUP. Now if a seller is online just Click that icon and chat will come up then go onbchatting with them.

QQ I'd
Some sellers use QQ. you can get it from them or you will see it openly written.

Conclusion

You need not register to buy an Item on 1688 . com , all that is needed is for you to establish contact with your seller and booooooooom discussion continues.

Payment Method

There are two ways of paying on 1688.com

1. Through MONEY TRANSFER by your NIGERIAN SHIPPING AGENT
2. Through your NIGERIAN ATM CARD.

Now for the first way please see this thread for more : https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

For the second way, read on

Now I use this most often.
Most seller on 1688 . com have stores on aliexpress and Alibaba . com, ask them that you want to pay on aliexpress, they will agree and ask you to place an order then you will pay. That's how you do things.
Note!! Most times some Chinese sellers can be funny. they will give you stupid items. so that's why its best to bring them online on Aliexpress or Alibaba and leverage the power of escrow.

However if you are to carry out a money transfer, let it be Payment-On-Delivery. some may not agree all you dobis send them the money straight.

TRANSLATING The 1688.com Into ENGLISH
Use Google Chrome Browser

PICTURES to come later

Thank you brother for your knowledge sharing grĂ ce

(1) Please is it better to pay the supplier directly than paying them through an agent.

(2) I also want to know if I decide to pay them through an agent, how do I pass the vital information (Name, Phone Number, Supplier Name and Weight) to them since I am not the one paying them myself but a third party.

(3) Please which of the third party agent would you advise me to stick with because Chrisvicmall seems to be on the high side though they are the only one I know that have a website where one can easily get information and the dealing processes well spelt out BUT if you have others with reputable past dealings I will appreciate it so much.

God bless you well well. I dey wait your response.

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Thespecialone:

In cases like this, there are provisions on 1688 to open dispute with the seller that's why I asked you to document your complaints so it can be attended to. You claimed I didn't ask you forward the complaints to me so it can be attended to, if there are issues, it's fair you allow for opportunity for it to be resolved.

that shud have been done in China before sending those junks to me. reason I give u a link with pix. Opening dispute at whose expense now that the goods are in my hand? u aren't sincere!
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eph12(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2015
luckynwam:

that shud have been done in China before sending those junks to me. reason I give u a link with pix. Opening dispute at whose expense now that the goods are in my hand? u aren't sincere!
Boss I have been following this dispute silently. I don't know all the details but there is a window one can open dispute if the standard expected is not met. Money is not released to the seller until confirmed by the buyer or the time frame is elapsed just like it is done in other sites like eBay and aliexpress. Who knows if you had taken time to state your displeasure and forwarded pictures to tso on time you would have gotten your money back.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by saints2(f): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Please who has the contact details of thespecialone

Its been three weeks since my stuff has been with him, though we had been chatting but his phone number has not been going. Most times he doesn't come till late afternoon.

If you have his contact please just contact me. China Post would have pay off than this issues... I am fed up

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Thespecialone(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
luckynwam:

There are channels to resolve issues like this.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Thespecialone(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
saints2:
Please who has the contact details of thespecialone

Its been three weeks since my stuff has been with him, though we had been chatting but his phone number has not been going. Most times he doesn't come till late afternoon.

If you have his contact please just contact me. China Post would have pay off than this issues... I am fed up

We have already spoken on phone and I have explained in detail what's happening. Do accept my apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by winetapper: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
The complain is getting too much which is not good
cry
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by saints2(f): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thespecialone:

We have already spoken on phone and I have explained in detail what's happening. Do accept my apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

You are quick to say sorry, but you will take your fees in full without a dime missing. From Last week, I have made a refund of over 50k due to your lateness and this delay. What do you want me to do?

Next time won't happen again... Its a deal
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
eph12:

Boss I have been following this dispute silently. I don't know all the details but there is a window one can open dispute if the standard expected is not met. Money is not released to the seller until confirmed by the buyer or the time frame is elapsed just like it is done in other sites like eBay and aliexpress. Who knows if you had taken time to state your displeasure and forwarded pictures to tso on time you would have gotten your money back.

My dear,you said it all. I sent him my links,and if he saw items quite different from what I requested,while in China they shud have open dispute.I didn't interact with the sellers as I wasn't buying buying myself. I expected my buyers to do all that. I told tso but he didn't tell me I cud get my money back on displeasures,he talked about documentation bla bla bla...how will documentation benefit me here? AAm at loss with these alaba made bags. entirely different designs. besides it took him 3weeks to purchase for me,I wonder how many years he's gona take to open dispute.
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by luckynwam: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thespecialone:

There are channels to resolve issues like this.

What channel? did you you give me any clear solution apart from 'it will be documented"? you know what u did to me before giving me the goods,you refused giving me the location of office which isn't even an office,until u finally got alert from the bank. I even tot it was all a scam which isn't far from one. and after all,u wasted my money on just some alaba bags. what channel are you talking about that u fail to tell me when I first complain?
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
luckynwam:

What channel? did you you give me any clear solution apart from 'it will be documented"? you know what u did to me before giving me the goods,you refused giving me the location of office which isn't even an office,until u finally got alert from the bank. I even tot it was all a scam which isn't far from one. and after all,u wasted my money on just some alaba bags. what channel are you talking about that u fail to tell me when I first complain?
Really don't know what to say about this issues again. I know you are pained because the said amount is just too high to accept as a loss from your side but tso look into this issue and tell your procurement agent in China to file a dispute on this. Send clear pictures of orders made etc at least she picked Burgundy or so while she got blue. I've actually done the dispute many times and with good presentation it's sorted out well enough to Forge better business with supplier. I've had issues of missing items where supplier offered either I get the money for the missing items in my next purchase or he adds it to my next purchase.
Biko thespecialone give it a trial and let's see.
Madam for the meantime assume you bought it yourself and can't return it just like akube goods, what would have been your way out? Think outside the box
Both parties should just try to handle this matter with matured mind
Nairaland is a big family where trust must be maintained by both parties. Can't count how many times I've trusted men on this thread and it was after series of transactions we finally met not because we suspect one another but because you just want to see the next guy that is changing orientation of Nigerian youths to honesty

3 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by eph12(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
luckynwam:

My dear,you said it all. I sent him my links,and if he saw items quite different from what I requested,while in China they shud have open dispute.I didn't interact with the sellers as I wasn't buying buying myself. I expected my buyers to do all that. I told tso but he didn't tell me I cud get my money back on displeasures,he talked about documentation bla bla bla...how will documentation benefit me here? AAm at loss with these alaba made bags. entirely different designs. besides it took him 3weeks to purchase for me,I wonder how many years he's gona take to open dispute.
I understand your case. I bought some bags for someone of recent and one thing i was scared of was it not being up to expected standard. The bags also came in later than expected. Though my partner assured me of the quality i was still not comfortable until my client assured me twice that the bags were as expected. I don't know the full details but at the end we have to let go. This back and forth won't solve any issues here. Both parties should just come to a compromise. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by 2sex(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
2sexy in da house people. ymodulus how I fit reach you abeg?

1 Like

Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Bookiemart01(f): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please I'm having issues with paying a particular supplier .I've always paid others via aliexpress, this particular one is insisting I pay through bank transfer.

Please how do I go about it? What is your take on this?I'll appreciate a reply .

YModulus, yemiplus
Re: Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class by Eghosa1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Please I'm having issues with paying a particular supplier .I've always paid others via aliexpress, this particular one is insisting I pay through bank transfer.

Please how do I go about it? What is your take on this?I'll appreciate a reply .

YModulus, yemiplus

perhaps He or she is trying to cut cost down for you by eliminating escrow fees. Do not fear much as sooner or later, direct payments are the way forward. How is seller feedback?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12 / Football Betting Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.