Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50159 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by ITbomb(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
So after years of friendzoning Fitz, you go give am to some guy you just met just like that, Jemma god dey watch you
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
ITbomb:
So after years of friendzoning Fitz, you go give am to some guy you just met just like that, Jemma god dey watch you
Women!!! SMH!!!!

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Don't read this if u've not seen the last episode

Guykhena is right
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 10:58am On Nov 05, 2015
bataderemi:
Don't read this if u've not seen the last episode

Guykhena is right
wink
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by dlex21(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2015
ITbomb:
You will amazed at how loneliness can make you give up something you have been keeping for years in a matter of minutes/hours.

But you have to blame Fitz for dulling himself all these years. Now na him be chairman of friendzone and according to Hunter, he wants to pay for his girlfriend's ex ticket from Phoenix grin grin
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Odkboy23(m): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Guykhena:
Wow cheesy ,I should be given an award.
Awesome Episode,Epic reveal,who would have thought so? Apparently I did smiley .
dude you are good, just like you predicted. ...I salute.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Odkboy23:
dude you are good, just like you predicted. ...I salute.
Thanks smiley .
I wasn't even too sure of myself,it was more like stating the path I expected them to take.
The episode 4 ending just made it apparent,and I knew from then on that in line with my expectations,they would be taking that route.

2 Likes

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Geestunnar(m): 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Guykhena:
Thanks smiley .
I wasn't even too sure of myself,it was more like stating the path I expected them to take.
The episode 4 ending just made it apparent,and I knew from then on that in line with my expectations,they would be taking that route.
Nice prediction bro, Lash will hunt for Ward and i pray he gets him cool
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Geestunnar:

Nice one prediction bro, Lash will hunt for Ward and i pray he gets him cool
I doubt Lash would go on a revenge mission,not when he has more pressing concerns at hand(you know,like killing Inhumans in cold blood smiley ),and definitely not when he knows SHIELD is out to get Ward. Technical wise, he would avoid that in other not to bring the heat to himself.

Anyway,I would rather pray for May to get her hands on Ward than Lash,,you know, to kick his a$$ and make it hurt real bad cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Geestunnar(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Guykhena:
I doubt Lash would go on a revenge mission,not when he has more pressing concerns at hand(you know,like killing Inhumans in cold blood smiley ),and definitely not when he knows SHIELD is out to get Ward. Technical wise, he would avoid that in other not to bring the heat to himself.

Anyway,I would rather pray for May to get her hands on Ward than Lash,,you know, to kick his a$$ and make it hurt real bad cheesy
True, Hehe grin
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
Enter Lash .... Enter Andrew .......Some speculated it, I had my suspicions too bit seeing it was another thing .... They need to take care of Ward
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Knew dat ATCU woman was too good to be true!!

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by ITbomb(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
I am so hating this Fitz guy now.
See open invitation to Bleep and the mumu prefer to watch the sun rise,after him go dey die inside say another person is licking the honeypot

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Shît just got real!!
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
Keky:
Me, when Jemma kissed that guy...
FIXED.

So Hydra is a lot older than we thought... Poor FitzSimmons, y'all cannot catch a break. Yes Fitz, y'all are cursed. Hydra's endgame is weird, so they want to bring back that Inhuman, the thing just seems to want to kill everybody. Whose to say, it won't just kill of y'all?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fitz be acting like a jealous bïtch. You knew Jemma since your first year in college, & instead of growing some balls to tell her how you have always felt about her, you kept quiet like a möron, & now someone manly enough did so & you are getting greener than a Chia pet

Hunter's espionage skills are untouchable..damn.
The way he gets into character to obtain intel is unfückwitable. ..he's not too far behind Romanoff..
His partnership with Bobby is SuperB..

This Ward is a different animal on his own. .. The dude is living up to expectations...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
ITbomb:
I am so hating this Fitz guy now.
See open invitation to Bleep and the mumu prefer to watch the sun rise,after him go dey die inside say another person is licking the honeypot

The British nerd is a dullard
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by ITbomb(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2015
darkenedrebel:

The British nerd is a dullard

I have waited for 3 seasons for this and finally. Whew!
At least half bread is better than none

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2015
Who would have thought Fitz would be able to come out from the friendzone grin .. Well that's what you get when you keep waiting for the girl to make the first move..

And the Inhuman trapped in the monolith I'm getting this type of Apocalypse vibe from him,being there for thousands of years he's gonna come out with some kinda god mentality....
I'm having a feeling Will(the NASA guy stuck in the other world) might be on it,if we are to take this statement "Those sent into the monolith are either to save or serve him" ,none of the option is helping his case here.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Guykhena:
Who would have thought Fitz would be able to come out from the friendzone grin .. Well that's what you get when you keep waiting for the girl to make the first move..

And the Inhuman trapped in the monolith I'm getting this type of Apocalypse vibe from him,being there for thousands of years he's gonna come out with some kinda god mentality....
I'm having a feeling Will(the NASA guy stuck in the other world) might be on it,if we are to take this statement "Those sent into the monolith are either to save or serve him" ,none of the option is helping his case here.
I thought so too abt Will. But i dont think he had any idea his mission was supposed to be abt the inhuman.

All d dude believed was that he was working for NASA and their job was to map out and explore the planet.

Anyways, i hope Shield gets Lash back. And i really really hope Ward dies by the end of this season. Dat nigga's starting to annoy me
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I thought so too abt Will. But i dont think he had any idea his mission was supposed to be abt the inhuman.

All d dude believed was that he was working for NASA and their job was to map out and explore the planet.

Anyways, i hope Shield gets Lash back. And i really really hope Ward dies by the end of this season. Dat nigga's starting to annoy me
It was just Will side of the story we get to see,there's no way he'll be given that type of gear and be heavily prepared like that just to "explore" the other world. There's always two sides to a coin,something just seem off with that dude(maybe I'm still mad about his kiss with Simmons angry )..

Hehe,everyone just seems to hate the character Ward nowadays,I just find his progression over the years intriguing.
We are all just annoyed at him due to his betrayal,and apparently he still hasn't learned.

Oh and his fanbase is riduculous ,there's no way they're gonna let Ward kick the bucket in the show cheesy .
I just hope the character "Ward" leads somewhere....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Guykhena:
It was just Will side of the story we get to see,there's no way he'll be given that type of gear and be heavily prepared like that just to "explore" the other world. There's always two sides to a coin,something just seem off with that dude(maybe I'm still mad about his kiss with Simmons angry )..
True. But my own view of the whole situation is dat he thought he was working for NASA wen infact he was "Hailing Hydra" without even knowing it. And abt dat kiss, i blame nobody but Fitz.

Hehe,everyone just seems to hate the character Ward nowadays,I just find his progression over the years intriguing.
We are all just annoyed at him due to his betrayal,and apparently he still hasn't learned.

Oh and his fanbase is riduculous ,there's no way they're gonna let Ward kick the bucket in the show cheesy .
As for Ward, nobody deserves to kill dat guy more dan May. That's one fight i've been waiting for since forever. May ll obviously win. But Ward ll make her bleed for it.

But i agree with u sha. Ward wont be dying anytime soon. He's currently SHIELD's nemesis. And that's wat's currently driving the show forward.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
True. But my own view of the whole situation is dat he thought he was working for NASA wen infact he was "Hailing Hydra" without even knowing it. And abt dat kiss, i blame nobody but Fitz.

Hydra is not known for using lackeys,not when they have ten of thousands of minions at their disposal ready to do what they're told.
I mean why risk it all just for a man who's not on their side? What will they gain from manipulating an unknown? What's so special about him? Definitely not because of his capabilities,especially when there are thousands out there who are even more qualified for the Job than Will,there's more to that dude that meet the eyes....

As for Ward, nobody deserves to kill dat guy more dan May . That's one fight i've been waiting for since forever. May ll obviously win. But Ward ll make her bleed for it.
But i agree with u sha. Ward wont be dying anytime soon. He's currently SHIELD's nemesis. And that's wat's currently driving the show forward.
@Bolded not true grin ,we've got Fitz and Simmons who were at the right path to greatness till the universe used Ward in dumping them in the ocean,I still recall the look on Fitz eyes when he was pleading with Ward,the aftermath wasn't favourable for Fitz,it almost rendered him useless.
Oh,also Bobbi and Hunter,that was damn barbaric what Ward did to Bobbi,the torture? Damn,and making her take a bullet for her love. You know how it feels holding the love of your life in your arms all bloodied up? Vengeance is all on Hunter's mind.
Oh,also Coulson,Skye,Andrew the list goes on..

I wish they could have him caught and each and everyone of them take turns in dishing out their pains on Ward... cheesy
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by SIRcumalot: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
I just caught up to the recent episode
So how many of you think say that astronaut dude nak jemma for that other planet ? cheesycheesy

Ward and hunter(support the redcoats funny die) are my favourite characters.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by khanivorous(f): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2015
Guykhena:

naaa....WARD is the real deal. he is the only reason I still watch the tv show. that guy is ruthless and efficiency personified in one body
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2015
khanivorous:

naaa....WARD is the real deal. he is the only reason I still watch the tv show. that guy is ruthless and efficiency personified in one body

So you're drawn to the bad boys aye smiley .
Well,I guess the Ward from Season 1/2,right now he just seem outta place.
Most peeps finds him super annoying now,probably because he keeps on stepping on everyone toes always involved in any evil scheme.
Do you see any future for the character 'Ward' in the show? I just feel he has served his purpose,and he doesn't really add anything to the plot as of now.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
ABC Delays Marvel's Agent Carter
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Without giving too much away, i'll say that this week's episode was absolutely nuts, and i can't wait for next tuesday! And I only have 1 question
When is Jemma going to realize she fell in love with an hydra agent?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Singapore1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
khanivorous:

seconded!!! I just like the guy, see the way he killed that woman from afar ( I have forgotten her name

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Site To Download Free HD(avi format)Movies From / BBNaija: Meet Kim Oprah, The Ex-beauty Queen (Photos) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.