Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50267 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Iyawo Ward ...don't worry, Ward would be ressurected with the Larazus Pit in season 4 cheesy
grin grin grin

darkenedrebel:

if I was presented a choice to either get thrown off a plane with 50% chance of surviving, or get shot in the head, I pick the former.....

Ok
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

He was also wicked even before his parents

The reason why it's so difficult to kill him off is because he's tall and did some heroics before he was shown to be a traitor

He killed the woman leader in shield
The triplets guy in north pole

He is evil

Because he is tall? hahaha.. What does height have to do with anything?...hehe....

Yeah, you are right, he is evil in its rawest form..
The more reason why he shouldn't be killed off.
you forget evil exists to balance good..what's Yin without Yang? ..or light without shade?

He's the most complex and interesting villain in the series, and one of the main factors AOS is even worth seeing...
I think he should have been allowed to live until the series finale.

do you watch Gotham?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
the inhuman in that uninhabited planet now resides in Ward's body...Grant Ward is gonna be more poikilothermic & badáss ..
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Because he is tall? hahaha.. What does height have to do with anything?...hehe....

Yeah, you are right, he is evil in its rawest form..
The more reason why he shouldn't be killed off.
you forget evil exists to balance good..what's Yin without Yang? ..or light without shade?

He's the most complex and interesting villain in the series, and one of the main factors AOS is even worth seeing...
I think he should have been allowed to live until the series finale.

do you watch Gotham?

I disagree...even his evil overshadows hydra

Malick does not underrstand it

His own.evil is targeted
He knows when to stop
Ward just wants to destroy

I love Gotham
Now that's a series
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

I disagree...even his evil overshadows hydra

Malick does not underrstand it

His own.evil is targeted
He knows when to stop
Ward just wants to destroy

I love Gotham
Now that's a series

Aight, if you say so...

I asked if you watched Gotham to know if you liked when Jerome was killed off, or if you thought he shoulda been spared...??
your reply would lemme know what type of movie watcher you are ....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Aight, if you say so...

I asked if you watched Gotham to know if you liked when Jerome was killed off, or if you thought he shoulda been spared...??
your reply would lemme know what type of movie watcher you are ....

Jerome was created as an archetype of the Joker

Senseless violence makes no sense

That's why I like the Penguin or luthor
They have a purpose with their evil
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

Jerome was created as an archetype of the Joker

Senseless violence makes no sense

That's why I like the Penguin or luthor
They have a purpose with their evil

Penguin and Lex are psychopaths ..
Jerome is a sociopath..which explains why he isn't too organised..

his comic antics & witty one-liners are most definitely missed.... only character that can seamlessly give ya priceless deadpan humour like Jerome currently is Cisco Ramen ..... and maybe Fish Mooney... she's hilarious in her own way...and the way she swerves her áss..... grin Jada Pinkett no know say she don old.. hehe
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Penguin and Lex are psychopaths ..
Jerome is a sociopath..which explains why he isn't too organised..

his comic antics & witty one-liners are most definitely missed.... only character that can seamlessly give ya priceless deadpan humour like Jerome currently is Cisco Ramen ..... and maybe Fish Mooney... she's hilarious in her own way...and the way she swerves her áss..... grin Jada Pinkett no know say she don old.. hehe

Anyway Jerome has inspired the kid who will become the Joker

Jada is out of the show
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

Anyway Jerome has inspired the kid who will become the Joker

Jada is out of the show

I don't think she's dead... she may later resurface, after all we saw no carrion....I hope she isn't anyway.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't think she's dead... she may later resurface, after all we saw no carrion....I hope she isn't anyway.

In the last Episode she was in the research lab
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
pickabeau1:

In the last Episode she was in the research lab

I must have missed that part...too sad....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 5:47am On Jan 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Iyawo Ward ...don't worry, Ward would be ressurected with the Larazus Pit in season 4 cheesy
If I hear Lazarus Pit for ya mouth again eh? I'll dunk you into a lava pit. No dey scare person carelessly. The League of Shadows collaborating with S.H.I.E.L.D? Yeah, dream on
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Agents of Shield got renewed...faith in humanity restored...Now it's time for Agent Carter...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Geestunnar(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Agents of shield is back!! cool smiley
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hail HYDRA
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by agent9(m): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bouncing back
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by souljaboi51(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2016
cried at the end of s3 ep13 cry cry cry
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by dlex21(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2016
souljaboi51:
cried at the end of s3 ep13 cry cry cry
Me too... So touching

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
This one folks are crying, I better prepare myself, since that's the one I'll soon watch...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
cao:
This one folks are crying, I better prepare myself, since that's the one I'll soon watch...
Mack's face tho.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keky:
Mack's face tho.
I'll eventually see his face, I'm watching episode 13 now.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bloody hell, Mack's face got me, it got me teary-eyed. Henry Simmons playing with my emotions, he brought his A game in that scene. Okay, Gideon's daughter scares me & I don't know why...

Oh and the spy's goodbye was not at all subtle, so you're telling me that guy that was spying on them didn't notice the moment...

Oh and another thing, Bobbi & Hunter are supposed to be getting a spinoff series...unless they've officially buried that..

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
cao:
Bloody hell, Mack's face got me, it got me teary-eyed. Henry Simmons playing with my emotions, he brought his A game in that scene. Okay, Gideon's daughter scares me & I don't know why...

Oh and the spy's goodbye was not at all subtle, so you're telling me that guy that was spying on them didn't notice the moment...

Oh and another thing, Bobbi & Hunter are supposed to be getting a spinoff series...unless they've officially buried that..
The spin off is still on.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Keky:
The spin off is still on.
Is the spinoff really necessary? Agents of SHIELD is a sum of its parts - its agents. It also makes their send off a tad weak, since they'll appear on our screens anyway*... Now, I'm frankly scared for the Agent Carter series, since the spinoff is supposed to be a midseason show to be shown during the hiatus. AC is on rather thin ice (damn you Yanks for not watching it, damn you all to hell), AC is already the midseason show, so will it be buried for good?

*Although...they could surprise us, since I'm guessing Most Wanted will be kind of a fugitive show or some weird version of The A Team, but it all depends on its execution.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
cao:

Is the spinoff really necessary? Agents of SHIELD is a sum of its parts - its agents. It also makes their send off a tad weak, since they'll appear on our screens anyway*... Now, I'm frankly scared for the Agent Carter series, since the spinoff is supposed to be a midseason show to be shown during the hiatus. AC is on rather thin ice (damn you Yanks for not watching it, damn you all to hell), AC is already the midseason show, so will it be buried for good?

*Although...they could surprise us, since I'm guessing Most Wanted will be kind of a fugitive show or some weird version of The A Team, but it all depends on its execution.
Not sure Agent Carter would survive, the ratings are too low. All other shows have been renewed, but not Agent Carter. I love these two (Bobbie and Hunter) , so will def give a try to the spin-off, but if this project means that Agent Carter will be replaced, I'd better have Carter.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Odkboy23(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2016
i hope WARD appears in the next episode or am done, he's the most interesting charcter right now
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by agent9(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Remember ward is no more... That thing isn't ward
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by iykmora(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2016
no one's home....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by ITbomb(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2016
So after spending resources to break back that "thing', they all ended up killed in a failed experiment
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Geestunnar(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2016
Welcome back Daisy Johnson cool smiley

Goodbye Lash angry lipsrsealed
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by hydeehip(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2016
Good movies

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Directors Making Me Climb Through Windows – Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.