Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread (50242 Views)

Season 3 Premiere Of Marvel Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d [download Link] / Windeck Fan Thread. / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Keky(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2016
Marvel's Most Wanted Isn't Wanted at ABC and Marvel's Agent Carter has been canceled. They better bring Hunter and Bobbie back to agents of Shield in season 4 @cao

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 2:38pm On May 13, 2016
I knew Carter would be cancelled cry, silly Americans not watching good TV angry. So, they just wasted Bobbi & Hunter like that, now the actors are out of a steady job.

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Exmarte: 3:16pm On May 19, 2016
So,Lincoln z dead...hive z gone

They died seeing the world,not bad tho

But jeez, Daisy z fucking devastated already

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 4:59pm On May 19, 2016
Yippie! I won't be seeing Ward's face anymore! I did like how Hive knew it was going to be over, then he & Lincoln just have a conversation. That scene was done well. Coulson made me laugh with his Princess Leia's "Obi-Wan, you're my only hope", they're just using their shared license (Disney owns Marvel, LucasArts AND abc). I wonder who's the new director? What happened in those 6 months? I guess we'll just have to wait for the next season.

3 Likes

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by superfelix: 1:52am On May 21, 2016
lol ... so they keep passing round the Cross Chain... Good .... seems all the agents are all gone... Lincoln, Daisy....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 1:33pm On May 22, 2016
Keky:
Marvel's Most Wanted Isn't Wanted at ABC and Marvel's Agent Carter has been canceled. They better bring Hunter and Bobbie back to agents of Shield in season 4 @cao

Agent cater was getting boring at a point
Though the lady atwell is good
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just finished episode 22. Can't wait for season 4.
Meanwhile, lemme go and finish Gotham
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2016
It just keeps getting better and better smiley
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by ITbomb(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Guykhena:
It just keeps getting better and better smiley
Is it back?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
ITbomb:

Is it back?
Yes o,and its already 2 episodes into season 4...

Enter Ghost Rider

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Guykhena:
Yes o,and its already 2 episodes into season 4...

Enter Ghost Rider

Enter Robbie Reyes.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Talius:

Enter Robbie Reyes.
I have to hand it to the show man,the skull flaming effects is damn so amazing for the show's budget.

Although I'm not a fan of the Robbie Reyes version,I wish they had taken the Johnny Blaze or maybe the Danny Ketch version,oh well he still looks cool though.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Guykhena:
I have to hand it to the show man,the skull flaming effects is damn so amazing for the show's budget.

Although I'm not a fan of the Robbie Reyes version,I wish they had taken the Johnny Blaze or maybe the Danny Ketch version,oh well he still looks cool though.

Very true. The CGI effect is cool. My only reservation now, is not messing up the character story wise, either through messy love idea (as I'm suspecting they have in mind for him and Daisy,) or through any other manner.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Talius:

Very true. The CGI effect is cool. My only reservation now, is not messing up the character story wise, either through messy love idea (as I'm suspecting they have in mind for him and Daisy,) or through any other manner.
They dare not. To me I think the reason they chose the Robbie Reyes version,is based on the family dynamic Robbie has with his brother,and that relates to the premise of the show.
They should capitalize on that,and shouldn't follow the CW route of crappy love bs,that's if they want to keep their fanbase intact.

Btw,what do you think about this new director? I just feel like he can't be trusted especially with the whole inhuman thing going on for him.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2016
Guykhena:
They dare not. To me I think the reason they chose the Robbie Reyes version,is based on the family dynamic Robbie has with his brother,and that relates to the premise of the show.
They should capitalize on that,and shouldn't follow the CW route of crappy love bs,that's if they want to keep their fanbase intact.

Btw,what do you think about this new director? I just feel like he can't be trusted especially with the whole inhuman thing going on for him.

The CW shows are not living up to their full potential because of silly love triangles and all that, hopefully AoS won't go that way.

Something's definitely fishy with him... makes for some quality TV storyline. Let's see as the season progresses.

BTW, Daisy is still bae!
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Talius:

The CW shows are not living up to their full potential because of silly love triangles and all that, hopefully AoS won't go that way.

Something's definitely fishy with him... makes for some quality TV storyline. Let's see as the season progresses.

BTW, Daisy is still bae!

If the CW was helming this, we would have gotten a Coulson/Daisy/Robbie love triangle going on now ,with a little bit of Mack in there grin

The dark hair-do Daisy has going for her,dang,makes her look so inviting smiley
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Guykhena:

If the CW was helming this, we would have gotten a Coulson/Daisy/Robbie love triangle going on now ,with a little bit of Mack in there grin

The dark hair-do Daisy has going for her,dang,makes her look so inviting smiley

Haha true.
I prophecy this season to be the best ever... AoS keeps reinventing itself, and that's what works for me.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Guykhena(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Talius:

Haha true.
I prophecy this season to be the best ever... AoS keeps reinventing itself, and that's what works for me.
Ya,I just hope they ride on with the momentum generated by the presence of GR. The ratings have been booming,those who actually gave up on the show are coming back,hehe.
The below pic sums it up grin

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Guykhena:
Ya,I just hope they ride on with the momentum generated by the presence of GR. The ratings have been booming,those who actually gave up on the show are coming back,hehe.
The below pic sums it up grin

Thats true. No one knows the future, in any of its shades.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by kingvibora: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2016
pickabeau1:
Damn...i hate Ward angry angry angry

15 years ago .. He killed that dog

Then he jettisons Fitz-Simmons (harmless geeks)
U are wrong,ward never killed d dog and he had ordas 4rm john garret to cross off fitz-simmons,bt he saved dem,though in a bad way.dats kul 4 me

1 Like

Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by pickabeau1: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2016
kingvibora:
U are wrong,ward never killed d dog and he had ordas 4rm john garret to cross off fitz-simmons,bt he saved dem,though in a bad way.dats kul 4 me

Go and watch it.again

Everyone knows he killed.d.dog

How did he save ditz
fitz

Did he put.something for them to save themselves

Fitz got brain damage
firzz
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 2:04am On Feb 04, 2017
Yo-Yo: Someone needs to make Radcliffe watch all the Terminator movies...
Mac: Even Salvation?
Yo-Yo: He brought this onto himself.
grin grin grin

Talbot: Agent May, with the possible exception of my mother, you're the single most intimidating woman I've ever met. We need answers. You can get them.

Even General Talbot is scared of Melinda May.

Currently catching up on season 4 of Agents of SHIELD, they're killing it this season.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by souljaboi51(m): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2017
cao:
Yo-Yo: Someone needs to make Radcliffe watch all the Terminator movies...
Mac: Even Salvation?
Yo-Yo: He brought this onto himself.
grin grin grin

Talbot: Agent May, with the possible exception of my mother, you're the single most intimidating woman I've ever met. We need answers. You can get them.

Even General Talbot is scared of Melinda May.

Currently catching up on season 4 of Agents of SHIELD, they're killing it this season.

the rise of the machines...episode 15 got me like shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Jokerman(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
You all need to watch the latest episode of AOS..

what we learnt??
1. Aida betrays Radcliffe cos of paranoia, as we expect of all bots..

2.Mack is with his family, Coulson a teacher, May working with hail! hydra...

3. The biggest of all, Grant Ward is back....

April 4th come quickly....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Talius(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jokerman:
You all need to watch the latest episode of AOS..

what we learnt??
1. Aida betrays Radcliffe cos of paranoia, as we expect of all bots..

2.Mack is with his family, Coulson a teacher, May working with hail! hydra...

3. The biggest of all, Grant Ward is back....

April 4th come quickly....

Numbers 2, 3, 4 are all in the Framework (the alternate reality created by Aida)
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by superfelix: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Agents of LMDs... Great Episode..
Really Love the Fight scene btw Daisy and LmD Mace...
Daisy in d Framework is Actually Skye... she has Long Hair...
Is Radcliffe Dead, I need dat Mad Doctor oh!...
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Jokerman(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Talius:

Numbers 2, 3, 4 are all in the Framework (the alternate reality created by Aida)

Yes bro... and I think Aida is the woman with Fitz in that Alternate life... wat do you fink?
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Jokerman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
superfelix:
Agents of LMDs... Great Episode..

Really Love the Fight scene btw Daisy and LmD Mace...

Daisy in d Framework is Actually Skye... she has Long Hair...

Is Radcliffe Dead, I need dat Mad Doctor oh!...

No iont think Radcliffe is dead... he still has a major role to play bro....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
souljaboi51:

the rise of the machines...episode 15 got me like shocked shocked shocked shocked
It was something. I'm just happy that the person I was suspecting in the previous episode, ended up proving my suspicion in this episode.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by cao(f): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jokerman:

No iont think Radcliffe is dead... he still has a major role to play bro....
He is, his mind is alive in the Framework.
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Jokerman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
cao:

He is, his mind is alive in the Framework.

lolsss... I don't want to believe his physical body is dead though.... he needs to come back to deal with Aida....
Re: [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread by Jokerman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
cao:

It was something. I'm just happy that the person I was suspecting in the previous episode, ended up proving my suspicion in this episode.

Is it Fitz??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Directors Making Me Climb Through Windows – Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.