Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

* * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * (2736 Views)

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * / |««CLASH-OF-THE-KNIGHTS|II|*OCHON Vs OLUBUKATO»»| / /**/Clash-Of-The-Knights /**/- ~Elymaxiimus Vs Fuckyouhard~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by kr0ne(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Haba, up till now? Mikuz, everybody, please vote. Like Mark said, we're all mature with hairs in our pubic areas. We can accept anything. It's just a text battle, not a civil war. Lol!
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
It's like some people are too illiterate to know the meaning of 'swaying vote'.

Seun should make these place accessible to only educated niggas!
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Must i always be the first to give verd? angry

gringringrin ..... This brawl is too tight,,, smh

verdict coming up shortly! cool

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by GIYAZZ(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Niggaz are scared tho! grin

I don't blame them, these two got us 'caught in the middle' . . . . The both verses are just too tight!

But the question is, who won? cheesy
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point : {TIE} Both came very hard on here. Kudos guys!

Rhymes - 2 points : {AIRMARK} Airmark did it for me. I'm impressed with his rhyming on this battle.

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points : {KR0NE} Both did well here but Krone edged it by a small margin.
Nice!

Punchlines - 3 points : {TIE} Airmark's punchlines were ill including the athletic body punch which was hilarious, Haha! I think Kr0ne's packed more heat too. The wisdom tooth punch was hot! So . . .

Personals - 2 points : {AIRMARK} Kr0ne did not bring enough to rival Airmark here.

Flow- 1 point : {TIE} Smooth verses. Nice!

Wordplays- 2 points : {Kr0ne} Nice wordies from both, but Kr0ne's puns gripped me more, even though the 'see Nile' punch could've been worded better for maximum effect - it was sweet!

Closer- 1 point : {Kr0ne} Airmark needs to be punished for his closer, though Kr0ne did not do that well with his closer, Airmark's mistake was fatal. I was shocked to see that coming from an emcee like you.

This is not FFR, this is a battle for Pete's sake. You don't hype/ flex in a battle, use every opportunity available to you to destroy your rival. Airmark, calling yaself an armoured Knight did not hit Kr0ne at all, come on, ya last bar is supposed ta remove Krone's jaw nau. You made the same error as Cooger aka Suarez did against me. Using his closer to hype himself. Saying hes Fadeyi whatever. Please no try am again!

MVGT : Kr0ne

Great battle, Ill like to see a rematch though!
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by mikuz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
Guys vote on this nau, what is the problem?

Now that Cooger aka Suarez has been chased away from here, una come dey dull to vote on battles?
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Iceskidd(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ice is back but i ain't gon vote on this yet until...
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Iceskidd: Ice is back but i ain't gon vote on this yet until...

why ice?
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
In my opinion: y'all can bite me... with ur bickering later. angry

Opener - Kr0ne

Rhymes - tie... angry Kr0ne... wetin u dey do?

Similes n/r Metaphors: tie-tie...

Punchlines: airmark

Personals: Airmark... kr0ne wasn't too sure.

Flow: i'd like kr0ne for it.

Wordplays: I go with kr0ne on this one too

Closer: kironu... hehehe. kr0ne.

"and since you're inclined to remain shallow and wack/ . . . . . I'll confetti ur spine and make you swallow the shards/ rip ur chest, flush ur 'organs down the drain'. . . . . . . .drop u there all the same. . . ..
Now you can follow your heart!!"

MVGT : Kr0ne

YeaYeaNot

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yeyenatu , you have given your verdict, i hid your next post as it had nothing to do with the battle. Though you were not asked to give verdict but i appreciate your contribution. Kudos
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by rayopt(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
lwkmh ooo. . .this is y i dint wanna post verd iooo!!
aiit. .thus goes my verd

opener - tie. . .

flow - tie. .

punch - airmark. . .real battl punch not sum drake type. .for me, vhiz is the turnin point

metaphors - no diff. . .tie

rhymes - nice rhymes but i wil giv vhiz tu airmark. .y? read the rhymin scheme 4 d 2 opener

personals - airmark got vhiz

word/p - bar-beek-you?. . .lol

closer - d only clear win for oga krone

mvgt - airmark ni jhur! grin
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Ibime(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
The battle was close. I had to reread. On second read though. .

Opener - tie.
Thís was both of y'alls best punches of the battle

Flow - Tie.

Punches - Krone
Airmark came with one punch that blew my mind, (Krone's disease) but Krone came with two (warning shots, book of Matthew)
On the other good punches, Krone edged Airmark on wit, but Airmark was more aggressive, so thís category is decided on the heavyweight punches.

Rhymes - Airmark.
He deliberately set out to win thís category by packing his multis closer together.

Metaphors/similes - Krone. Thís is like scoring double for punches cos most of the best punches were based on metas. Krone used metas all through whilst Airmark switched to aggression and personals.

Wordplay - Airmark.
The crohns disease won thís for me.

Personals - Airmark. Obviously.

Closer - Krone. Airmark did not finish well. He finished with a brag.

6 points to 5.
MVGT - Krone.
Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Limerick: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Opener - 1 point
What do you think? I should have tied this - but I felt the Set Ups mark employed before delivering the punch was more intelligently Crafted.

Kr0ne's wasn't bad - Nah....far from that. His punch was witty, but like I said earlier - Mark slightly edged this with a more creative set up. So I give opener to Airmark

Rhymes - 2 points
On a very good day - I'd say you both did great with this criteria - So its a Tie for me.

Similes/ Metaphors- 2 points
Kr0ne:
. . .he once kissed my boots in our past feud/
but it's time I eliminate the goon in a battle/ . . .truth, I'm barely a Christian. . . . . but y'all witness me coming before Mark like the book of Matthew!

Vs

Airmark:
on ffr I grossly rocked his level/he took a ‘fast lane’ , pygmy get crushed in lent too/
sliced into 20, there is score to settle/ Now like careless cook covering his tracks……I throw him away burnt with the kettle!!!/

Concepts were Cray - But to Cut the story short. Kr0ne's was better - Aside other d0pe ones he had in his verse. So I give this to kr0ne

Punchlines- 3 points
Limerick:
Boy O Boy! See punches
cheesy . Omo omo omo omo I be zombie/. . .make I see these kind punches, con talk say I no go bite em? Hehe, juz kidding as usual

But this crit? wtf! Separating it is Impossicant - In other news. I gatta Tie this

Personals- 2 points
Airmark - Forget Long Story

Flow- 1 point
Tie

Wordplays- 2 points
Kr0ne

Closer- 1 point
Kr0ne's Idea was great - the punch, classic

on the other hand - mark was speaking of the aftermaths of the battle when he was like

"if asked who turned his greener pasture white?/
'Mark' my name....I'm the wicked 'armoured knight'!!!/"

if you ask me - thats what a closer is meant for. But for kr0ne's outstanding punch. I'd be left with no choice but to 'Tie this'(Tidies) without 'putting things in order!' tongue (NO PUN INTENDED)

Ok My Calculation says
Kr0nes got 4 points, Marks got 3

So on a very good day - Kr0ne owned this bout.

Nice showing - Could switch either way.

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by LooNat11kk: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
Opener - 1 point ---- Tie Killer openers

Rhymes - 2 points---- Airmark , more sleek

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points--- Krone

Punchlines - 3 points---- Tie

Personals - 2 points--- Airmark

Flow - 1 point---- spotted some unecessary fillers from both parties so i'd give this a tie

Wordplays/Pun - 2 points ----- Krone

Closer - 1 point --- Krone , this was a killer punch

MFVGT : krone

2 Likes

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Elvisonjack2(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
OPENER.........TIE

RHYMES....KRONE

METAPHOR / COMPARISON .....KRONE

PUNCHLINE.....TIE

PERSONAL .....AIRMARK

FLOW....AIRMARK

WORD/PLAY....KRONE

CLOSER....KRONE

MVGT...KRONE

DOPE BRAWL...

ELVIS.JA¥.

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by Emaprince: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wow!..I'm impressed with botth...

MVGT-krone

@krone
You started off with fire but then it seemed as if you were coolling off..but ya verse is generally witty...keep it up!
Air mark on the other hand waas good too but it seemed like he focused more on personals...

1 Like

Re: * * * ~ Clash Of The Knights : Airmark Vs Kr0ne ~ * * * by airmark(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ibime: The battle was close. I had to reread. On second read though. .

Opener - tie.
Thís was both of y'alls best punches of the battle

Flow - Tie.

Punches - Krone = 3
Airmark came with one punch that blew my mind, (Krone's disease) but Krone came with two (warning shots, book of Matthew)
On the other good punches, Krone edged Airmark on wit, but Airmark was more aggressive, so thís category is decided on the heavyweight punches.

Rhymes - Airmark. = 2
He deliberately set out to win thís category by packing his multis closer together.

Metaphors/similes - Krone. Thís is like scoring double for punches cos most of the best punches were based on metas. Krone used metas all through whilst Airmark switched to aggression and personals. =2

Wordplay - Airmark. = 2
The crohns disease won thís for me.

Personals - Airmark. Obviously. = 2

Closer - Krone. Airmark did not finish well. He finished with a brag. =1

6 points to 5.
MVGT - Krone.

Wow even Oga Ibime calculated 6 - 5 for a battle that was 6-6. grin grin grin

Nice script.

Kr0ne won by K .O

(1) (2)

The Failed 2008 Nairaland Rap World Cup hosted by Sharn06 / The Holocaust Tourney[First Round]- Darkrebel666 Vs Limerick / Caution! Ill Netcess Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.