Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion (1973 Views)

Help,3.5months Pregnant And Need An Abortion!!! / Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / I Want An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by Samueldo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Please my best friend babe is having a serious problem she's pregnant but not willing to be a mother now and my friend not willing to be a father yet too. So they decide to get ride of the pregnancy. Now after 2weaks of the arbortion his babe is experiencing a none stop menstruational bleed, body weekness, blore vission and fever. Please fellow nairanders how can this stop. God bless
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by Lovetinz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
If she doesn't see a qualified Doctor real fast,
She could D**

You get it?
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by purplesummer(f): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Chai, see as you people are toying with someone's daughter's life.
For crying out loud, Nairaland is not a teaching hospital!
Take that girl to a hospital asap!

Btw, why do I think she's your girlfriend as not your friend's friend?

1 Like

Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by lomaxx: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
That's not menstrual bleeding man. It's an emergency!!!
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by Eyop: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
OP you better take that girl to the hospital immediately. Your friend's girlfriend indeed.
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by delishpot: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hospital NOW.

Hian, sepsis in action.
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by lovito(f): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Take her to the hospital, the non stop bleeding could be as a result on infection.
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by omicron(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Take her to the hospital now, and be prepared for an admission. It's an emergency! She could die from sepsis or blood loss!
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
purplesummer:
For crying out loud, Nairaland is not a teaching hospital!

You are right. Some people are just really ignorant and dumb. As in Someone is bleeding and they are here asking for medical tips - so annoying. Wtcheww!
--
#Purplesummer? Cool. I like the uniqueness.
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by drered(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Samueldo: Please my best friend babe is having a serious problem she's pregnant but not willing to be a mother now and my friend not willing to be a father yet too. So they decide to get ride of the pregnancy. Now after 2weaks of the arbortion his babe is experiencing a none stop menstruational bleed, body weekness, blore vission and fever. Please fellow nairanders how can this stop. God bless
What kind of abortion did she have?
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
My best friends babe. Lmao.
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by thegeneral84: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
what she has is most likely incomplete abortion. This means that some "pieces" of the foetus is still left inside her uterus. Once those "pieces" (retained products) are still there, she'll continue bleeding. She will require an evacuation of those retained products for the bleeding to stop.
#note- this evacuation of the retained products can be done legitimately in any hospital in Nigeria cos her condition falls into the category of "post-abortal care". However, the initial abortion is criminal in Naija so she probably had it done clandestinely and most likely by quacks. I'm pointing this out so that u can advise her to go to a "real" hospital for proper care and not back to the previous "quack".
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by Samueldo(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2014
Thanks she has gone to Federal medical centre fct her PB was checked but high, and was told to go for an advance test on PT. Think u are right becouse she's still feeling those pregnancy symptoms
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by omicron(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Samueldo: Thanks she has gone to Federal medical centre fct her PB was checked but high, and was told to go for an advance test on PT. Think u are right becouse she's still feeling those pregnancy symptoms
Are they not on strike?

Make sure she is managed properly man.
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by ifetuyi: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Which type of abortion did she had?
Surgical OR Medical (using drugs).
Is she still feeling pains?... If medical, I will like to the drugs she used.
Just reply as soon as possible
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by drkay(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2014
?Incomplete abortion + post- abortion sepsis with ?severe anemia secondary to excessive blood loss. @ Op, this one of the complications when abortion is done by a quack. Since there's no room for e-admission, ur friends girlfriend has to see the doctor. Pls hold some cash as u have to do a pelvic scan and some lab tests. She may need to be evacuated, placed on antibiotics and may need to be transfused, depending on d lab results.
Btw, abortion is beyond just removing d "Thing" it has made her ParaO+1 which is very vital in her reproductive career. This lil case can make her infertile for the rest of her life. What happens to conscience? Why nt use condom or pills?
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by Samueldo(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2014
ifetuyi: Which type of abortion did she had?
Surgical OR Medical (using drugs).
Is she still feeling pains?... If medical, I will like to the drugs she used.
Just reply as soon as possible
thanks its Surgical
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by ifetuyi: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2014
Samueldo:
thanks its Surgical
Probably the evacuation was incomplete since there is no pain and the blood is light. Let her take antibiotics to avoid infections.. She will be fine. Please tell her to use contraceptives next time
Re: Help- None Stop Menstruational Blood After Having An Abortion by Samueldo(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2014
ifetuyi:
Probably the evacuation was incomplete since there is no pain and the blood is light. Let her take antibiotics to avoid infections.. She will be fine. Please tell her to use contraceptives next time

thanks she's no gonna try such next time

(1) (Reply)

Revive For Super Erection And Premature Ejaculation / Touching, Staring At Women’s Breasts Make Men Live Longer And Healthier — Study / Kano State Orders Parents To Immunize Against Polio -- risk Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.