Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released (31880 Views)

2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Unn 2011/2012 Post Utme Screening Results Out! / Is 2008/2009 Neco Results Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by chiwuike20: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Youngsage:
Not surprised it's rubbish to you, as not everyone can understand what I said earlier.

Yes, very true. Why do you sound shocked? That you couldn't get any way near that, or havn't heard, doesn't disprove it.

Ok, kudos for that. The one I saw didn't even get up to 364 though. The total score was 347! But the way you reason this is funny.
You actually asking me why he was so brilliant and didn't get high in English? Lol. That question shouldn't be directed at me.
Mind you, you could have reasoned this: what if he left it for last, and then ran out of time? Or?? There could be many reasons for that though, bt that isn't really my business.
Fact is, even if the Eng. wasn't answered & score was 0/100, the agg. would have been 300 which can still get any course so desired.

You never got up to that, did you? Lol. grin

take a second look at d reason/s u gave. insufficient time or/and bad timing. it's not possible for someone who is so brilliant to have scored 100 in 3 subjects to actually run of of time. don't be fast to react, think reasonably! I'm an average student and have switched departments (commercial to art) and even for dis reasons I have not scored below average (50) in jamb, not even in literature, my most difficult subject. I must add that i didn't experience running out of time in the sense that my paper was taken away from me while Im still shading, though dis does not mean I attempted every question. maybe like myself he didn't attempt every question in english. but this is not probable because he was so brilliant and confident that he attempted every question in d other 3 subjects. how was he all of a sudden uncertain and picky. it is a very weird picture u r trying to paint of a brilliant student.
very brilliant students finish and submit their papers before time, unless that person does not want to be noticed as Mr know-it-all, he may wait till d supervisor calls for submission.
look for good arguments to back ur rumor, or better still, take my advice and criticize/verify every information u read online before posting it as facts.
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by joshphorlarb: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
teemanbastos: d highest medicine aspirant i've seen(nt heard) is 258
. there s one 311 beside me here.pd stdnt sha.
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by mcyomi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
sum pple neva check d result o.moni 4 scratch card sef na wahala,when dem go release cutoff mark sef.wish all d aspirants well.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by mowarh: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
please is my result safe?i can't check until nextwk,and i'm scared something might happened
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by Youngsage: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
chiwuike20:

take a second look at d reason/s u gave. insufficient time or/and bad timing. it's not possible for someone who is so brilliant to have scored 100 in 3 subjects to actually run of of time. don't be fast to react, think reasonably! I'm an average student and have switched departments (commercial to art) and even for dis reasons I have not scored below average (50) in jamb, not even in literature, my most difficult subject. I must add that i didn't experience running out of time in the sense that my paper was taken away from me while Im still shading, though dis does not mean I attempted every question. maybe like myself he didn't attempt every question in english. but this is not probable because he was so brilliant and confident that he attempted every question in d other 3 subjects. how was he all of a sudden uncertain and picky. it is a very weird picture u r trying to paint of a brilliant student.
very brilliant students finish and submit their papers before time, unless that person does not want to be noticed as Mr know-it-all, he may wait till d supervisor calls for submission.
look for good arguments to back ur rumor, or better still, take my advice and criticize/verify every information u read online before posting it as facts.

You are just making a big issue out of nothing. I only said it could be one of the reasons, I never concluded that it was so, for all I care the below 50 score could have been caused by anything, but then again its not my business, so i'm not gonna bother myself with that.
Well its good to know u never scored below 50 in jamb, as an average student. Your assertion about brilliant students does not simply hold for all cases though, as some very brilliant chaps might have 1 or 2 weaknesses in some subjects outside their strengths. Perhaps this was the case with d Johnson guy.
Mind you, this isn't a rumor as i heard of it from a reputable source and it is indeed a fact, your inability to fathom it doesn't change it either. Johnson adeoti phy, chem, maths, 100, agg: 347/400 jamb score
I don't know where you saw your 364, you might want to drop your source cos I didnt here of that?

Incase you still need proof
Here: http://allafrica.com/stories/200010080067.html

and here:
https://www.nairaland.com/737735/nigeria-graduate-vs-foreign-graduate/6

Cheers
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by Youngsage: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
double post
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by Uricas(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
mowarh: please is my result safe?i can't check until nextwk,and i'm scared something might happened
very safe
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by teemanbastos(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
joshphorlarb: . there s one 311 beside me here.pd stdnt sha.
marvellous..!! Big thumbs up to her.
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by franktune(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2014
when will the cut off marks for each departments be released?
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by franktune(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2014
[b][/b][/color]please can someone tell me how I can check my admission status cos I'm yet to check my putme result...Thanks[color=#006600]please can someone tell me how I can check my admission status cos I'm yet to check my putme result...Thanksplease can someone tell me how I can check my admission status cos I'm yet to check my putme result...Thanks
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by adeshola1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
franktune: when will the cut off marks for each departments be released?

maybe by the end of August or early September.... still optimistic
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
fattbabakay: den u must to really jobless lookin 4 wia wen nd wic complaints to lay on a free online platform wia even d gods will hardly notice ur complaints...
dude, whatever makes u come
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by fattbabakay(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ellemuah:
dude, whatever makes u come
ur kpekus den
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by lilchris04: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
wow !!! that's brains oh
what did he/she score in jamb ?
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by lilchris04: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by abdussalamismae(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
honEmirate: Just as quick as ever..... Oba Awon Universities (OAU)
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by chiwuike20: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Youngsage:

You are just making a big issue out of nothing. I only said it could be one of the reasons, I never concluded that it was so, for all I care the below 50 score could have been caused by anything, but then again its not my business, so i'm not gonna bother myself with that.
Well its good to know u never scored below 50 in jamb, as an average student. Your assertion about brilliant students does not simply hold for all cases though, as some very brilliant chaps might have 1 or 2 weaknesses in some subjects outside their strengths. Perhaps this was the case with d Johnson guy.
Mind you, this isn't a rumor as i heard of it from a reputable source and it is indeed a fact, your inability to fathom it doesn't change it either. Johnson adeoti phy, chem, maths, 100, agg: 347/400 jamb score
I don't know where you saw your 364, you might want to drop your source cos I didnt here of that?

Incase you still need proof
Here: http://allafrica.com/stories/200010080067.html

and here:
https://www.nairaland.com/737735/nigeria-graduate-vs-foreign-graduate/6

Cheers
what are d facts there:
By Uche Ugboajah
Lagos — "Bode, Bode, you have done it again, you have
done it again."
This was the ecstatic shout of the father of Bosun Johnson
Adeoti, the 17-year-old student of International School
Ibadan (ISI) whom Joint Admission and Matriculation Board
claimed to have shattered its all-time performance record.

and

His profile while in Naija:
WAEC 2000: 8 A1s and 1A2---He was among the top 10
students in West Africa
JAMB 2000: 347/400---Highest ever JAMB score in the
history of Naija, That was even the year that the then
JAMB registrar, Professor Bello Salim, introduced
question 'type SALIM', That JAMB remains the most
difficult in the history of Naija
SAT 2001: The dude was the best in Africa and top five in
the whole agbaye!
UNILAG GPA:, Make I no talk

how on earth does dis so-called facts support ur claim that this guy scored 100 in 3 subjects? it was not written neither was it suggested or implied. I wonder who I'm debating with. I will not be surprised in any way if it was a kid- maybe a seven-year-old
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by joshphorlarb: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
lilchris04:
wow !!! that's brains oh
what did he/she score in jamb ?
260+.
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by lilchris04: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
joshphorlarb: 260+.
Good luck to him/her . Any other medical aspirants you heard of?
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by teemanbastos(m): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
chizzy94: 285
Wow!
wetin b ur aggregate
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by joshphorlarb: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
lilchris04:
.nt so gud.242 in putme.i gues chm,phy,bio cmbinatn s kinda tough dis yr.
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by michaelking28: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
lilchris04:
yes boss,323 in p.utme.
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by imohchard(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
joshphorlarb: .nt so gud.242 in putme.i gues chm,phy,bio cmbinatn s kinda tough dis yr.
very though.... imagine i got 72 in english, 60 in biology and 41 in chem and same 41 in physics....making me regret being a science student.... cry
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by XXX5(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
whts my fate 244.5 agg for architecture
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by joedejana(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2014
And down went the science lads....expecially engineering courses.
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by deejaino: 12:14am On Sep 18, 2014
please guys what is d cutoff for music.... and the catchment Ogun state thank
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by Babafaros(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by deejaino: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
thanks bro bhu dey didn't put d catchment for states under faculty of art
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by Babafaros(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
All catchment cut off 4 all states are d same
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by deejaino: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
OK thanks appreciate u
Re: 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released by zamani22: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello am sure some people hope is not yet broken but so many aspirant hope might have been dashed either by Jamb or post utme . We are still expecting some list but it better we start planning for 2015/2016 utme and admission, and procedure in order to ease things.those who wants help with their admission can now reach us via 07068742114

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Unilorin's Likely Post-utme Questions / Suraj Shuaibu, The Best Graduating Medical Student From A.B.U Zaria / Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.