Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Definition Of A Sexy Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of A Sexy Lady (4480 Views)

Big bright ideas coming soon. / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Pinkybush: 2:57am On Aug 03, 2014
Ladies the definition of a sexy lady is not flaunting your cleavage or taking pictures exposing your tummy. It's not wearing bumshot and twisting your legs in pictures. It's not wearing tight dresses for the curves to show. It's not the makeup. It's not the thighs. It's not the legs or even the dresses.
A sexy lady is an intelligent lady. A lady with brains, an articulate lady. A lady with wonderful charisma. A smart lady. A humble lady with a beautiful heart. A lady who commands respect. A lady with great dreams and capable of making good decisions in life. A sexy lady is a strong lady. That's what I called sexy lady; not trying to impress strangers on social media by displaying your boobs and butts. Abeg make una CHANGE joor.

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 03, 2014
LMAO @ bolded grin grin
ermm.. To each his own. You find an intelligent woman sexy, while other men may find physical beauty sexy..
Pinkybush: Ladies the definition of a sexy lady is not flaunting your cleavage or taking pictures exposing your tummy. It's not wearing bumshot and twisting your legs in pictures. It's not wearing tight dresses for the curves to show. It's not the makeup. It's not the thighs. It's not the legs or even the dresses.
A sexy lady is an intelligent lady. A lady with brains, an articulate lady. A lady with wonderful charisma. A smart lady. A humble lady with a beautiful heart. A lady who commands respect. A lady with great dreams and capable of making good decisions in life. A sexy lady is a strong lady. That's what I called sexy lady; not trying to impress strangers on social media by displaying your boobs and butts. Abeg make una CHANGE joor.
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by adeogunoga(m): 3:49am On Aug 03, 2014
@ Pinkybush every funny it what you know your self that if an ugly girl is intelligent and she has nothing to offer a man forget it no man go look her side an only chop and clear mouth but for a dull beautiful girl make she no get any thing to offer a man they will start calling her names like angle princess queen hot sexy sugar pie because are beauty only hmmm..so forget that story intelligent is call sexy

1 Like

Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Pinkybush: 4:17am On Aug 03, 2014
@Ladystewie, she must also posses other qualities. Not being only intelligent.
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Pinkybush: 4:22am On Aug 03, 2014
Not that the physical aspect is totally roll out, bt it must be accompanied with the above mentioned qualities
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by cocoberry(f): 5:10am On Aug 03, 2014
I'm a total definition of sexy! Beauty, Brain, Banging Body!

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by great289(m): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2014
cocoberry: I'm a total definition of sexy! Beauty, Brain, Banging Body!
i see . . .
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2014
. Do not riddle urself with accolades (sself acclaimed) I thinkk u should allow, people tell U;
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Pinkybush: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2014
na so
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Pinkybush: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Raymondenyi: . Do not riddle urself with accolades (sself acclaimed) I thinkk u should allow, people tell U;
like a lizard, dat's wat she's trying to do.
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Realk1(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2014

Now I'll never look at the letter B the same tongue
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by LaurelP(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2014
I wud say a combination of both beauty and brains is sexy to me. A lady who knows wat she wants and not let others determine wat she shud want turns me on grin a lady who can do wat she wanna do and is not afraid.

Dats my own definition of sexiness
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Enegod(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2014
you really have a bright future in front of you...but the behind, I'm not quite sure about that undecided
Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Pinkybush:
That ^^^ is MY definition of a BEAUTIFUL lady and not a SEXY lady.
All those girls posing on the internet and all are sexy and not necessarily beautiful and in the long run, the only thing they can be used for is sex because that's all they have to offer.
But PERSONALLY, when I walk into a room or just anywhere, I don't want to be perceived as being SEXY but I want to be perceived as being BEAUTIFUL. So if a guy gets attracted to my beauty and we decide to take it to the next level, then I will show him all shades of sexy when its just the two of us. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Definition Of A Sexy Lady by adeogunoga(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lol beauty is just a crazy instrumental love beautifully ladies not just that she most be good on bed ma future most be a queen

(1) (Reply)

Funny Lover Pics / Must Read: Mechanic’s Workshop…. Part 1 / Once A Girl Is Fine "She Don Make Am Be That"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.