Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP (29636 Views)

“I Won’t Insult Buhari, Instead I Quit” – PDP Chair Mu’azu To Jonathan Campaign / APC Writes Jonathan, Jega On Using Military For Elections / Obasanjo Threatens To Quit Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by stexsy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
abu12: U should know president ebola don't need u before now, he is only using fish brain
must u embarass ursef before u make a sentence? Going by ur errors n trying to correct it without success n d president, who has a fish brain n ebola? I think u do. Go back to sch

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by sunnyprof: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
You think Luis Suarez is too good for Arsenal, Steven Gerrard? Is that why you set him up for the winner against England at the World Cup even though he was playing for Uruguay and you weren't? Is that why I'm drinking my coffee out of the FA Cup and you're probably drinking out of a more traditional coffee receptacle? Is that why Alexis Sanchez left Barcelona to come to my team and Lionel Messi totally wanted to do the same? How many "Messi to Liverpool" rumors have there been this summer? None. WA-BAM!

Here's a complete list of people who are too good for Arsenal:

In case you can't read nothingness, that's no one. No one is too good for Arsenal. Except maybe John Oates from Hall & Oates, but he's not a footballer AND THAT'S IT. In fact, we are so good that the likes of Robin van Persie, Samir Nasri, Emmanuel Adebayor, Cesc Fabregas, Alex Song and Bacary Sagna have all had to leave because they just couldn't handle the weight of the prestige of playing for Arsenal. They all got scared of how good they became. Like a bunch of Spider-Men who couldn't deal with slinging webs like a boss, so they all decided to go be Peter Parkers somewhere else.

Take Cesc, for example. When he was with Arsenal, he had a thick, lustrous mullet. The kind of mullet that could time-travel back to the 1980s more efficiently than a DeLorean fitted with a flux capacitor by the members of Motley Crue. And now he looks like a Catalan Wayne Rooney. But hey, that's his problem now. WA-BAM.
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
neuljosh: More than 50% topic on NL are based on politics
because politics is very sweet
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by mindurbiznes: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by royalblood21: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, was in the State of Osun yesterday saturday 2nd August 2014 to attend PDP mega rally.

While we were all expecting the President to tell the people of Osun what his government has done for the state, all the President could say was that he will fix another day to come and brief them of what he has done for Osun people BUT that they should first vote for his PDP candidate. I wonder what Mr President think of the people of the State of Osun.

On his own part, Senator Iyiola Omisore, PDP candidate for the August 9th gubernatorial election, was just like a joker who has no sense of direction and mission. All he could say and I quote:
''Mr President, All protocols duly observed. OYSF.......... Atari Ajanaku (whatever that means).
Tesojue.... Where is your voters card, Bring out your voters cards. Thank you, thank you.

"My opinion, which is also the standard practice all over the world, is that those who seek election or re-election, need to first tell the electorates their intending plans or what they have done. We all expected the President to tell the people of Osun what he has done for the state since he became the President of Nigeria.

As for Omisore, he is just a disgrace.
Was he really expecting the participants at the rally to show him their voters card when he asked them to show him their cards?

While it was regarded as a great rally by their cohorts, it was however noted by the generality that it is not a good outing for Mr President and Senator Omisore.

GET PREPARED FOR APC MEGA RALLY ON TUESDAY 5th 2014

3 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Demdem:

He was called the mimijojo governor then named after a clownwish TV programme that normally airs at late night.
Oyinlola constantly calls in to the programme.
the man has no shame. Kudos to Osun people, they don't take rubbish and they don't celebrate mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
royalblood21: The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, was in the State of Osun yesterday saturday 2nd August 2014 to attend PDP mega rally.

While we were all expecting the President to tell the people of Osun what his government has done for the state, all the President could say was that he will fix another day to come and brief them of what he has done for Osun people BUT that they should first vote for his PDP candidate. I wonder what Mr President think of the people of the State of Osun.

On his own part, Senator Iyiola Omisore, PDP candidate for the August 9th gubernatorial election, was just like a joker who has no sense of direction and mission. All he could say and I quote:
''Mr President, All protocols duly observed. OYSF.......... Atari Ajanaku (whatever that means).
Tesojue.... Where is your voters card, Bring out your voters cards. Thank you, thank you.

"My opinion, which is also the standard practice all over the world, is that those who seek election or re-election, need to first tell the electorates their intending plans or what they have done. We all expected the President to tell the people of Osun what he has done for the state since he became the President of Nigeria.

As for Omisore, he is just a disgrace.
Was he really expecting the participants at the rally to show him their voters card when he asked them to show him their cards?

While it was regarded as a great rally by their cohorts, it was however noted by the generality that it is not a good outing for Mr President and Senator Omisore.

GET PREPARED FOR APC MEGA RALLY ON TUESDAY 5th 2014
have you forgot that it was the President that brought facebook and twitter to Osun State? Yes he made Nairaland popular in osun state.

Seriously, the President has done Nothing for Osun State, and SW in General. I wonder what he will tell Lagosians when Campaign start proper. Very clueless regime of PDP and Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by DonaldGenes(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
A case of indirect begging
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by DonaldGenes(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Firstbeauty1: Please my fellow Nigerians, am contestant in this ongoing Most beautiful student In Nigeria (MBSN) 2014.

MOST BEAUTIFUL STUDENT IN NIGERIA (MBSN) 2014 CONTESTANT CAMPAIGN

I'm on my kneels, please just go to the link below and like my profile picture.
Am proud to be an African.
Am proud to be a Nigeriano
Am proud to be here in this Nairaland.

May God bless you. Vote Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659574127457717&set=o.577725372313390&type=1&relevant_count=1

How to vote: visit the link above and like my picture, and that's all.

I,Me and myself iDoubt if you will win...

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by royalblood21: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: have you forgot that it was the President that brought facebook and twitter to Osun State? Yes he made Nairaland popular in osun state.

Seriously, the President has done Nothing for Osun State, and SW in General. I wonder what he will tell Lagosians when Campaign start proper. Very clueless regime of PDP and Jonathan
Na true oooo...lol... he brought fb n twitter through dis useless FFK (femi fanikayode).. gringrin
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by idris4eva(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
More like his begging in dis letter to return to his former post
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
ahaika23: All thanks to Rotimi Amaechi. Go and meet Amaechi to make you Secretary. When you were grandstanding and walking out on GEJ what was on your mind? Why waste time, your other rebels are long gone. Don't do dat "good military fellow" with that hidden deception close to GEJ. Go where your heart longs. Done with all the moles.

so because he does not agree with the president he is now a rebel??wow....last time I voted in Nigeria was for MKO and I am sure glad I am not interested in this thugs who masquerade as leaders and fellow thugs who masquerade as followers...wow..so u disagree with the President and you are a rebel....wow....militant thinking

3 Likes

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by royalblood21: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I,Me and myself iDoubt if you will win...

Haha! Ppls with their Bad mouth sha!! She will win!
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Mbediogu(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Born to beg. He must be from the same area with the a certain top top officer who begged the same Generals that David mark busted and went on self exile. When you beg too much you cheapen what you get in the end. Real soldiers (and I know and envy many) bite the bullet.
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by DaBullIT(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oyinlola about to defect ? Who'd have thunk that? Lol
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Emmyfem97(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
prophetone: The APC family might consider him if he decides to join the progressives. We can transform him into a human being after straining out the cankerworms ravaging him.
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by FLYFIRE(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
sunnyshayne: The man is seeking for relevance in the forthcoming Osun election. That's just it.

He feels if he threatens to leave pdp someone will cut him a deal. Where was his loyaty when he was rebelling against GEJ.

Gentleman Officer indeed.
He is a member of the double-mouthed clan...This doesn't come as a surprise.
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by onatisi(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Judging from the content of this so called letter ,oyinlola is literally and actually begging the president to allow him oyinlola be admitted back into pdp. It is like saying I will be a good boy and do as u wish if youi allow me back. I won't be surprised if this is one of the conditions set before him by pdp to publicly express his desire to work with and for the president. By mentioning obj name ,is like saying I am not loyal to him anymore but to Mr President. Ppl must understand that ppl like oyinlola can and will never join apc. The only party that can accomodate ppl like him is pdp. Oyin will never stoop so low to take orders from the likes of tinubu and co
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by shizzle11(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
oyinlola displaying fhoolishness, and iddioccy since 1999

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by penny01502: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
abu12: U should know president ebola don't need u before now, he is only using fish brain
crazy man sef de fellow waka come nairaland
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
royalblood21:
Na true oooo...lol... he brought fb n twitter through dis useless FFK (femi fanikayode).. gringrin
lol.... Hail ffk, the honorable minister of idiocity cheesy
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Obviously, there is only permanent interest as far as POLITICS is concerned.
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by tchaik(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
creekman:
You have said it all.The problem with Nigeria is majorly with the followers. Until we start telling ourselves the truth about our so called leaders irrespective of our religious beliefs and political inclinations,Nigeria will never be a better country.

na only you and @musicwriter make sense for this topic.

LEST WE FORGET
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by gogodaye(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oyinlola should know better his past conduct was not only despicable but equally treasonable. He's sought for reprive & same was granted on the condition that he shows his true loyalty to the PDP by joining other party faithfuls to facilitate victory at the August Guber pools. He'll rather not do that & wants to blackmail & engage in name~dropping. He wants to dodgingly pledge allegiance to PGEJ only & circumvent abiding by the conditions of the party to which PGEJ subjects himself to as leader..
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Fourwinds: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
sorry eeemh... take hand-kerpant.... sorry hand-kerchief clean face. but u fit form ur own party noww like Genga
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Descartes: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
whatlyf: PDP always reneging on their words and disrespecting internal party order.

Anyway, Oyinlola can do whatever he like. As Military administrator of Lagos State, he did nothing but loot the treasury along with his boss and corruption-in-chief of the Armed Forces, Gen IBB. As gov of Osun State, he was a mediocre at best that gave AC and Aregbesola an easy ride to Osun govt house. He was rejected @ the poll when he contested for Senate in 2011 by Osun. APC needs the few votes of his loyalissts in 2015 but we shall revisit his case on aSsumption to office.

APC!!!
Change
Chai…Diaris… shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by drbre(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
yorke1: Politically you are done. Your loyalty cannot be trusted. Go join Ameachi,Nyako and co. Without you, come rain come shine, GEJ till 2019.
hey mr yorke? What has your gej or pdp done to lay a moral claim to any office at all in nigeria? Education? Energy? Security? Just name what this corrupt and shameless lot have done since 1999? Majority of the populace live in squalor while a a skewed perc entage that has got something to do with govt live in affluence..public infrastructure is non existent..down with pdp, down with jonathan, down with all the enemies of a true and egalitarian society.
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by anytexy: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
ngooka: Amaechi has been so quiet, what is happening to him? He's not on media again as usual, or is he regretting leaving PDP? Somebody should wake him up
My thinking too. Maybe he is now fed up of seeking for public sympathy.Hissssss!
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by kalamayat: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Omisore is responsible for Oyinlola's problem in PDP.
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by BabaO2: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jonathan an excellency?, the word 'excellency' doesn't make any meaning to me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" / INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.