Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP (29638 Views)

“I Won’t Insult Buhari, Instead I Quit” – PDP Chair Mu’azu To Jonathan Campaign / APC Writes Jonathan, Jega On Using Military For Elections / Obasanjo Threatens To Quit Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by Caseless: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
san316: Ina zuwa. Ku bani minti daya. UPDATE: This guy is a disgrace to the army. See how he is begging and crying to the president, not to solve naija's problems but to absorb him back into the pdp caucus. What a shameless politician. Ka ci ubanka!!! Soko kawai .
u made me laff walahi. grin grin
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by kipesco(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
Well, a traitor is always a traitor
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by ahaika23: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Last I heard of him, he instructed his lga caretakers to be sharing monies to pipo of each lg in the name of " welfare mobilization". That's your man CRA what he's been upto.
ngooka: Amaechi has been so quiet, what is happening to him? He's not on media again as usual, or is he regretting leaving PDP? Somebody should wake him up
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by know: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
And to think this letter is coming just a day after the President's visit to Osun state says a lot. It just part of the condition to get re-absorbed into the party.

I suspected the following conversation ensued between Jona and Oyin yesterday in Osun:

Oyin: "Oga Jona,how far my request"
Jona : " Which of them?...Remind me,you know I have many things on my mind.Boko haram is there, Obj is there, Ebola self don join them"
Oyin : "I mean My Party position that was taken away from me"
Jona: " Oh I see! I thot the other people that called theirselves the progressives promised you heaven and earth after you decided to walk out on me at the last convention .
Oyin: " Eh Oga, am sorry. I was deceived,but now have seen the light...Nobody fight against you and successed"
Jona: " Are you just knowing that"
Oyin: " I realized that fact in a hard way,Sir....Pls,am begging take me back"
Jona: "Even if i want to take you back,I can't trust you whole-heartedly because of your relationship with Obasanjo"
Oyin: " That is not a problem sir. Baba is not as troublesome as you think"
Jona: " You see again!....You are telling me Obasanjo is not troublesome,but he's giving me tough time.i know he instigated the rebellion you guys embark against me...Infact,you can't work with me"
Oyin: " Oga Jona, is not like that! But, do you know if you can take me back,I can convince baba to soft-peddle"
Jona:" Are you sure? Mark and Anenih have even been disturbing me to take you back,that you can still be useful. But,I still have to consult Elder E.k Clark and Dokubo first.Meanwhile,I may start to give your request a thought, if you can do two things right away"
Oyin: "What sir"
Jona: " First,you will have to write a public letter to me, telling the world how you are eager to come back to the party and how you have been sending emissaries to me to plead on your behalf. Secondly,you have to support Omisore! Ensure that he emerge victorious at the guber polls....if you can do these two things,then I will take you serious"
Oyin: " is that all"
Jona: "Yes"

1 Like

Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by dagr8(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
san316: Ina zuwa. Ku bani minti daya. UPDATE: This guy is a disgrace to the army. See how he is begging and crying to the president, not to solve naija's problems but to absorb him back into the pdp caucus. What a shameless politician. Ka ci ubanka!!! Soko kawai.
lol
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by rhames(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thy deliverance from the evil called PDP has come. Please form another party. grin
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by san316(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
caseless: u made me laff walahi. grin grin
dagr8:
lol
hehehe. Leally? Hmmm!
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by san316(m): 4:58am On Aug 04, 2014
caseless: u made me laff walahi. grin grin
dagr8:
lol
hehehe. Leally? Hmmm!
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by nellyelitz(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2014
He doesn't need to write the president before he quit,after-all when he was doing the anti-party with the npdp he didn't write the president and he was talking to the press and any other available microphone either connected to electirc or not. Shut up and enjoy ur bleaching cream at ur age.
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by lakashey: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2014
undecidedtouching
Re: Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP by retepmurt(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2014
royalblood21: The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, was in the State of Osun yesterday saturday 2nd August 2014 to attend PDP mega rally.

While we were all expecting the President to tell the people of Osun what his government has done for the state, all the President could say was that he will fix another day to come and brief them of what he has done for Osun people BUT that they should first vote for his PDP candidate. I wonder what Mr President think of the people of the State of Osun.

On his own part, Senator Iyiola Omisore, PDP candidate for the August 9th gubernatorial election, was just like a joker who has no sense of direction and mission. All he could say and I quote:
''Mr President, All protocols duly observed. OYSF.......... Atari Ajanaku (whatever that means).
Tesojue.... Where is your voters card, Bring out your voters cards. Thank you, thank you.

"My opinion, which is also the standard practice all over the world, is that those who seek election or re-election, need to first tell the electorates their intending plans or what they have done. We all expected the President to tell the people of Osun what he has done for the state since he became the President of Nigeria.

As for Omisore, he is just a disgrace.
Was he really expecting the participants at the rally to show him their voters card when he asked them to show him their cards?

While it was regarded as a great rally by their cohorts, it was however noted by the generality that it is not a good outing for Mr President and Senator Omisore.

GET PREPARED FOR APC MEGA RALLY ON TUESDAY 5th 2014
Come tuesday,PDP wil say ur supporters are rented crowd from Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) / "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS / Before I Fled Boko Haram’s Den, Many Chibok Schoolgirls Were Pregnant – Escapee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.