Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,307 members, 7,857,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration (1676 Views)

GEJ & PMB: Power Generation Comparison April 2015 Vs April, 2016 / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Alishachris:

sorry for the gindergaten question . Never knee that wind, sun and rain are counted as Natural resources for a country or state.
JEEZ!! whoever said da sun n wind are categorised under resource control?! for petes sake,dontcha read btwn lines?
am talking about power generation,POWER GENERATION,dont u get it!??!
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by IGBOSON1: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Alishachris:

nwanne for now we are in Nigeria and we should live in the moment! its our Job to move this nation forward while we are still here! don't condone evil no matter who the perpatrator is!

^^^Who is condoning evil?.....Because i support GEJ over anything APC has to offer?

Dude, it's all about self-reservation in this jungle of a country, and the fact you haven't realised this yet shows your kind have inadvertently been part of the problem Ndigbo face in this country!

APC is a gathering of the same wicked forces that have marginalised Ndigbo from the civil war period to the coming of GEJ; and the day i support a Hausa/Fulani over GEJ would be the day hell freezes over!

4 Likes

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Obiagelli: lets not forget gej has spent $31 billion on power in the last 4 yrs, and he is yet to add 2000 megawatts.
almost twice of what Obasanjo spent yet nothing to show for it. PDP has crippled Nigeria honestly! A reason why they should be voted out in 2015

2 Likes

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Alishachris: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rexxie:
JEEZ!! whoever said da sun n wind are categorised under resource control?! for petes sake,dontcha read btwn lines?
am talking about power generation,POWER GENERATION,dont u get it!??!

we are talking about power generation and I propose the government utilize our abubdant Sun and wind to generate power. and you brought up resource control . What connects the two please? maybe there is something I am missing! or are you saying that power generation is now a resource to be controlled?
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: almost twice of what Obasanjo spent yet nothing to show for it. PDP has crippled Nigeria honestly! A reason why they should be voted out in 2015
the only reason empty heads want us to vote gej is because he is not from the north.

4 Likes

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Alishachris: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Who is condoning evil?.....Because i support GEJ over anything APC has to offer?

Dude, it's all about self-reservation in this jungle of a country, and the fact you haven't realised this yet shows your kind have inadvertently been part of the problem Ndigbo face in this country!

APC is a gathering of the same wicked forces that have marginalised Ndigbo from the civil war period to the coming of GEJ; and the day i support a Hausa/Fulani over GEJ would be the day hell freezes over!

nwanne e mechuola mu ohu! I said it in ibo so that the ofemmannus would not undetstand! honestly, do you actually believe that crap you wrote? if there is any marginaliztion to ndi igbo it was brought by Us, its high time we stop blaming everybody for our problem and face them squarely! as far as I know, Nigeria never prevented any igboman from achieving his dreams! stop acting the script the set you up to act! the big men are living off your stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by 0rlando0woh: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Oh, they have an agenda alright: to return power to the Hausa/Fulani oligarchs!

I'm made to understand the OP is Ijaw.....am i right?
He claims to be
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by tomakint: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
whatlyf: oh my tomakint from "ondo". This is so expected of you. Your epistle didn't address the lies, fake promises and propaganda of pdp and Jonathan.
Oh my 'Barcanista from Ijaw Kingdom' stop spamming my mentions with your banal statement address the point I raised.....Do you think in your warped mind that previous administrations had outshone Jonathan in the area of power generations? If yes, give your strong reasons undecided

1 Like

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Alishachris: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
0rlando0woh:
He claims to be
like seriously? does it matter?
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
Alishachris:

we are talking about power generation and I propose the government utilize our abubdant Sun and wind to generate power. and you brought up resource control . What connects the two please? maybe there is something I am missing! or are you saying that power generation is now a resource to be controlled?
now i really dunno how am gonna make u understand..u did made mention of wind,sun,rain,..n i spoke of d need for a true federal style of govt which entails resource control n regions utilising their varios natural resources at their own pace n speed..thats what i mean by resource control...
Talkin'bout da wind,sun..as energy source,under a true fiscal federal style of govt,regions,lgas or states dont seek for permission to generate power thru those n other means to meet their energy needs,they go right ahead..but right now,even if states n lgas have da financial means to generate da needed energy thru those means,they simply just cannot without contravening federal laws n da constitution..only da central govt hav that exclusive preserve.
U guys still have da confab ongoing n seriosly shud be on da streets,in ur varios wards or states,pushing for da enthronement of a true fiscal federalism n leave da hard working gej alone to concentrate ..and again,why is apc paying visits to n subtlely roping their arsses with da ota farmer who squandered about $16b on power generation??

1 Like

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Alishachris: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rexxie:
now i really dunno how am gonna make u understand..u did made mention of wind,sun,rain,..n i spoke of d need for a true federal style of govt which entails resource control n regions utilising their varios natural resources at their own pace n speed..thats what i mean by resource control...
Talkin'bout da wind,sun..as energy source,under a true fiscal federal style of govt,regions,lgas or states dont seek for permission to generate power thru those n other means to meet their energy needs,they go right ahead..but right now,even if states n lgas have da financial means to generate da needed energy thru those means,they simply just cannot without contravening federal laws n da constitution..only da central govt hav that exclusive preserve.
U guys still have da confab ongoing n seriosly shud be on da streets,in ur varios wards or states,pushing for da enthronement of a true fiscal federalism n leave da hard working gej alone to concentrate ..and again,why is apc paying visits to n subtlely roping their arsses with da ota farmer who squandered about $16b on power generation??
Gej has squandared more with nothing to show for it! what I am saying, with the structure of the federation as it is, nothing stops GEJ from utilizing those enrgy sources for the common good instead of hammering on gases that has not yielded anything tangible since!
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
kel4soft: Just vote out PDP and watch Nigeria grow for the better.
endorsed! That is the only way forward

2 Likes

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Gbawe: PDP has nothing to offer Nigeria as per the power sector because the Party, since 1999, continues to produce Presidential candidates who do not have the sacrificial nature, selflessness and unshakeable will required to tackle the power woes of Nigeria. The other problem is that Nigerians are too divided to ask for what others elsewhere would as minimum dividends of democracy.

The many broken promises of the PDP in the power sector, over 15 years, should mean that Nigerians should be unanimously united in concluding that it is pointless placing any hope in the PDP. Sadly this is not the case because of ethno-religious bias. Many are clannishly supporting misrule, with the power sector being one of the most poignant indicator of this misrule, because of ethno-religious affiliation to the head of the current government. Were Nigeria a nation where majority of her people are able to think critically and without sentiments, then it would be agreed that the PDP is and continues to be about "deception" in regards to the power sector.
Chief Gbawe always on point. Nigeria under PDP has been on steady decline and the vagabonds in power has been moving around wasting public funds asking for another tenure. The confused old men in their bid to get their wish has decided to play the tribal card. The Verdict is Unanimous, Jonathan and PDP must Go.

1 Like

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Obiagelli:
what is it with pdp empty heads and past leaders, did Jonathan win elections to be under the shadows of past leaders? More reason to vote him out in 2015.
nne you av tym to respond to that brainless butt-licker
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by ogbronx(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
omenka: What a shame.

This admin has taken deceit to an all new level and the people can't seem to understand that as long as they keep repeating thesame task using thesame methods over and over again, they would continuously get thesame results!

All these failures are so glaring the govt couldn't but rely on the sentiments of the people by propagating ethnoreligious politicking that would no doubt ensure their continuous hold on power and the perpetual subjugation of the population.
I had to quote you because in just two short paragraphs, u have brilliantly enumerated the tricks of the govt and the gullibility of the masses. This truth you have written doesn't just come by being educated by having a sound mind. Keep up the work bro!
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Descartes: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Obiagelli: lets not forget gej has spent $31 billion on power in the last 4 yrs, and he is yet to add 2000 megawatts.
Are you sure what you are saying?
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by tomakint: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
barcanista: nne you av tym to respond to that brainless butt-licker
O ya brainful he-goat what have you achieved with your directionless thread now 'unfortunate Ijaw prince' undecided

2 Likes

Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by tit(f): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Alishachris:

you, use your abundant sun and wind and rain to produce electricity for yourself.
Abi you no get hand and leg?
If somebody produce am now, you think say ee go be free?
You will pay ooo.
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
tomakint:
O ya brainful he-goat what have you achieved with your directionless thread now 'unfortunate Ijaw prince' undecided
before the 2015 election we shall have some political debate here. Just prepare dude
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by omoalaro: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
When you point out obvious facts, they resort to ethnoreligious tirades to hide incompetence and non-performance.
Re: POWER GENERATION: Systematic Deception of PDP/Jonathan's Administration by deji68: 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
The ony "power generation" deception i know is ENRON......a big fraud!!!!..and it happened under Tinubu gov...abi?? grin grin angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To Ghana? / What The Youth Should Know About Gen. Muhammadu Buhari / President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.