Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,740 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Though I’m Single And Over 50 I’ve Not Ruled Out Marriage - Ngozi Nwosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Though I’m Single And Over 50 I’ve Not Ruled Out Marriage - Ngozi Nwosu (1596 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Though I’m Single And Over 50 I’ve Not Ruled Out Marriage - Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Its no news that Nollywood star, Ngozi Nwosu, famously called Peace,was laid up with a kidney-related ailment but God intervened and she is now full of life . In this interview with The NATION [http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ngozi-nwosu-though-im-over-50-ive-not-ruled-out-marriage/] , the actress speaks on why she is still single at 50 , how she handles male advances etc .

You still look really radiant; so, how do you handle male advances?

How will you handle it? You have to be cheerful. It’s only a dead meat that doesn’t have admirers. So long as you are in the public eye, men will admire you. You are bound to be admired by the good, the bad and the ugly. It’s for you to say, ‘Thank you! It’s all good! It’s well.’

Is that the reason you are still single?

No, there is no complete being in life. It’s just about knowing what you can put up with and what you cannot.

Would you say, ‘Yes, I do’, if you find the right person now?

Yes, of course! Why won’t I say, ‘Yes, I do’?

CONTINUE READING HERE >>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/08/though-im-single-and-over-50-ive-not.html

Re: Though I’m Single And Over 50 I’ve Not Ruled Out Marriage - Ngozi Nwosu by tammyboy1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mehn 50 years sha
Re: Though I’m Single And Over 50 I’ve Not Ruled Out Marriage - Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmmm, okkk...Goodluck to her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Rebellious Wizkid: Steps Out In All Black At ‘hiptv’s’ All White Party In London / Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) / A Strong Message To Ireporterstv.co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.