Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures (37297 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: oh my oh shocked shocked ....majid is just tooo cute,....hes the finest....

alotta girls must have dreamt about banging him at dat age grin grin. ..and he wud hav had alotta of male enemies.......he just tooo cuttee a son cheesy
I find the bolded statement about a then little boy most disturbing...

12 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
lalasticlala: banky w
banky w was so cute

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
Majid nd mike luks so sweet. Awwwww

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by kskpoundz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Back den,dey dnt even knw wat d future holds 4 em.watin wil b wil surely b.dnt give up

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ishilove:
I find the bolded statement about a then little boy most disturbing...
just saying.....u shld knw its just a joke now wink
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by MabraO: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Derele has been crazy from birth
Imagine being snap naked
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by gebest: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
lalasticlala: 2baba
na wao money good oh
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: just saying.....u shld knw its just a joke now wink
I know dear, but it is still in very bad taste. No offence.
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by gebest: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
lalasticlala: tonto
so toto dike black for small, meen see 2face caftan no be small thing o.
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by lepasharon(f): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lol. Why does Eucharia look like a crack head?
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Titiluvly: Wow..ini.mike.tubaba.nadia,oge,majid...cheesy

Majid was soooooo cute as a baby.
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by gebest: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
FrancisTony: Mike Ezuronye and Ini Edo baby picture is cute.

Pokolee still be like bad girl. grin

Lol! Money seriously changed Uti Nwachukwu.
meen u no see d guy ear.
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by gebest: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
lalasticlala: john
na wao people go just ugly for small, then com sweet for big.
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by sulex947(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
ojeffo: EUCHARIA PIX IS PROOF THAT AIDS HAS CURE....***runs away***
#kachineke mezieokwu
grin grin grin, cheiii!! So na true sey ARV drug dey make person fat!
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by chronique(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Abeg,why dem use tarpaulin wey dem take dey cover car,sew cloth for 2face?
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by condralbede(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
rozzay: Majid nd mike luks so sweet. Awwwww
Yeah....so SWEET eh? grin
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Lanceslot(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bootybuttchic: 2baba became bald after getting rich grin grin

tonto still has dat badgirl look wink

lynxx ugly baby

d prince was a dada shocked ....never knew ibos has dadas.....ibo dada

Yea! We have dada, I'm a dada. Its only in islamic world that you don't see dada.
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by hayorbaami: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Op, I think That first tubaba's pic as a kid is uti.
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Eucharia oo when I thought I have seen enough, see derenle.

Munachi, former beauty queen undecided now I ve proof that if a girl child is ugly when she is small, she can grow up a beauty queen.

Please what of charly boy,...abi is he not a celebrity undecided
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
condralbede: Yeah....so SWEET eh? grin
. Dis one wey u dey shine teeth so, hope no problem
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by DonnaJocasta(f): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Wow! Funny childhood pix...Memories!!!
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
lalasticlala: iceprince
Bad Saint Murumba Guy! Long Live SMC! Long Live SMOBA
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by gebest: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
I WANT TO APPRECIATE THE OP FOR DIGGING DEEP AND A LOT OF RESEARCH TO GET ALL THIS PICTURES OF YOUNG AND OLD, U VE DONE WELL AND I SAY WELL DONE, WITH ALL THOSE PICTURES IT SHOWS THAT EVERYBODY SUFFERED BEFORE. i don't think any of them where born with a silver spoon.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by jumzzy448: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mike, majid, ini really looked cute while young.

Funke really looked ugly. She looked like iwin grin

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by chozkiel(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
ice prince funny
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=hayorbaami]@Op, I think That first tubaba's pic as a kid is uti. [/quote
u get sharp eye,I fit bet anything say that first pic of tuface childhood is uti
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by hannesy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
echobee:
yes ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. She be like EBOLA VICTIM lipsrsealed
lmao
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by tilipia(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
I no no how banky w and segun arinze take paa lori?
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by Vivipop(f): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin
chronique: Abeg,why dem use tarpaulin wey dem take dey cover car,sew cloth for 2face?
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by hirety(f): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yvonne n Majid were really cute kids.
Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by chronique(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Damn!!! See as you fine;perfect mammy water package. God punish devil. Thanks for quoting me and giving me something nice to feed my eyes on.
Vivipop: grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Childhood And Youthful Pictures by DocAdray(f): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Nice one Lalasticlala... (Nairaland's OP of the year)!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) / Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.