Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1811634 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Fikifak(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2018
Martins8899:
Good day NL..I attended one today at 32 olufemi road at ogunlana and another interview was still sent to me today at 98 beside Methodist Church holding on monday, I can't believe I wasted my money and time from ph to lagos just to listen to all these people talking about GNLD and I.T networking, they have deviced new means of using e-mail to unsuspecting job seekers to fall prey, pls don't bother to go if you received text message with assessment and ending with code no which they also put their numbers or application been reviewed are all the work of all these networkers. You will end up paying 16500 with their sugar coated mouths as registration. Pls discard and delete those messages cos they are not legit especially that jiji own..
JIJI nothing to do with your problem ! Just turn on your brains from time to time !

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omeiza49ja: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
cool
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MrRay7(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please fam how do I get to this address from Falomo of Obalende? "Odyssey place. Plot 4 ft Kuboye road, Oniru
alternative route. Opposite Ebeano by new market. Cutlery eatery."

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by cayordey007: 8:11am On Feb 19, 2018
@Dzes please let's know how the interview goes...and the proposed position cos i got same invite but can't recallwhat i applied for

Dzes:

God bless you bro
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sachigo: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
agnesao:
What about something like dis, got this

Your CV meets our requirement.HR invites you for an INTERVIEW on Wednesday 31/01/18,9AM @32 Olufemi Rd,Off Ogunlana Drive,Surulere Lagos.CB/MD,SHOW THIS TEXT

I personally got this offer by Your CV meets our requirements, HR invites you for an interview sat 3 /02 /2018.9A.m@32 olufemi rd,
off ogunlana drive surulere Lagos. YD /YHN. 080-3539-9993.
It was motivational talk, I spent good hours listing to them I could not bear it to end of the day, I have to go but the meeting was ok but it appears they don’t give job.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by uckennety(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
sunnywee:
Dear Sunday,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed for a CASHIER position.
You are hereby scheduled for an interview on:
· Date: 14th February, 2018
· Time: 11 am prompt
· Venue: 22, Babatunde Anjous street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos .
Kindly, confirm your attendance before 6pm tomorrow 13 February 2018.
Please come along with the following:
· 2 copies of your CV
· Original/Photocopy of first degree certificate
We look forward to seeing you.
Thank you.

Please how genuine is this?

Bro me too
Are they real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by uckennety(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Are the for real pls

Applied on the 7th
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sunnywee(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
uckennety:
Are the for real pls

Applied on the 7th
They are real. Please do well to attend
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by uckennety(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
sunnywee:

They are real. Please do well to attend

Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kkkp: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2018
benny4wax:
I got this message today:

DPS Consult invites you for an interview and an opportunity to work with us on 29/12/17 by 9am @AQ15 Daura Rd Opp Yabi Plaza Magajin Gari Kaduna. Ref Code UK/84.

Does anyone know if this is legit? I need urgent replies, Thanks.
how fa d interview??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ariyike25(f): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2018
Dear Applicant,

As a result of your application for the position of Receptionist, I would like to invite you to attend an interview on February 22, 2018 at 10 AM at our office No 2 Afolabi Awosanya Street, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos State.

The interview will last about 30 minutes. Please bring copies of your credentials to the interview.

If the date or time of the interview is inconvenient, please contact me by phone (08096382305) or email (fasakin_ifedayo@yahoo.com) to arrange another appointment.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,
Olaobi Ifedayo Fasakin.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mthyy: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please kindly provide help on this company Afmrecruit. Are they legit?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by obajoey(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Please bro, were you able to attend this interview?
JeGa1:
This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted, to be interviewed for the position of Marine Mechanical Engineer, for which you applied.

Interview details is as follows:

Date:    Friday - 12th January, 2018

Time:   10.00am prompt

Venue: Plot 19, Block 14, Jerry Iriabe Street, Behind Forte Oil Filling station, Lekki Phase

1, Lagos.

Company Name: Hudson Pacific Energy Limited

Kindly confirm your attendance by responding to this mail and please do come along with a copy of your resume.

Ask to see Anthonia on arrival.

Thank you. 

Regards,

Human Resources & Admin Department

Hudson Pacific Energy Limited

Plot 19, Block 14, Jerry Iriabe Street

Lekki-Pennisula Scheme 1

Lagos-Nigeria

please, help me confirm this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mthyy: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
mthyy:
Please kindly provide help on this company Afmrecruit. Are they legit?

Please are they legit?
AFMrecruit
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Phunkyposh(f): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2018
You're invited for an Interview Scheduled on THUR 22/02/2018 for the position of Marketing Executive. Time: 11:30am,Venue: 10, Sadiku Street,Beside LASIMRA Office,Off Yusuf Close,Agidingbi, Ikeja. Plz come with originals & copies of CV / Credentials. For more Details:090-8115-5066........

Please I will like to confirm the authenticity of this invite. Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by benny4wax(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
kkkp:
how fa d interview??
Na Scam.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mimiade(f): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2018
we are Globacom contractors in search of candidates to fill in the post of the GM, AM, ACCOUNTANTS, DEPOT REPS, FUEL ATTENDANTS, AND MARKETERS. interested candidates should pls forward their CV's to hradvertizer@yahoo.com or hradvertizer@gmail.com

Or kindly send your CV's to Ala garage 24 Abubakar street, Abule egba. lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by beeyourduhn(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Win a chance to get free professional interview preparation session from a top career caoch in your industry by sharing you previous interview experience https://www.facebook.com/talentmineafrica/photos/a.573725369332351.1073741828.565084063529815/1678575378847339/?type=3&theater
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aimmoney9: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
benny4wax:
Na Scam.
Just got this from sender RNOTIFY
Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on THUR 22 /2/18 by 9am @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO

I KNOW ITS GNLD
INCASE OTHERS GET PLS IGNORE
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kkkp: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2018
benny4wax:
Na Scam.
ok tanx
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Missb15: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
I got an invite for an interview on 23/2/2018. at BOSS GROUP LTD. Suit 4 Ogungbeye street, Amaraolu junction behind zenith bank, Agidingbi. By mega chicken b/stop. Ikeja. Pls who knows abt them, & how legit is this, tnks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mthyy: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Based on CV review,You've been considered for an interview by 9am on THUR 22/2 at 2 Sunday St off Ikorodu Road,Palmgrove B/S Lagos dovegreenglobalservices.com.
Please is this legit?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by galaciousbabe(f): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Please hw legit is it?

U're to be in our office tomorrow for short job interview as your response from Sporting life Advert, come with1passport 10am @148, Dopemu road, Dopemu, Lagos. HR02
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
mthyy:
Based on CV review,You've been considered for an interview by 9am on THUR 22/2 at 2 Sunday St off Ikorodu Road,Palmgrove B/S Lagos dovegreenglobalservices.com.
Please is this legit?
Scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nelzzyclicker: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2018
Job offer : Get paid $40 per hour doing a simple work...
http://www.jobsitez.cf/2018/02/icu-nurses-in-dubai-apply-now.html
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by jseries: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vacancy for Admissions Representative at Atlantic International University
Employment Nigeria 28-Feb-2018 NIGERIA , Administrative

AIU's mission/vision recognizes university level education as a Human Right and vital building block for the long term well being, potential and advancement of the individual and family unit. This mindset has distinguished it as a pioneer in adult learning worldwide following an Andragogic educational philosophy with an open curriculum and self directed program structure.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Admissions Representative / US based University / Telemarketing / Phone Sales / Career Counseling

Main Activity
Call prospective students seeking education at the University level, assist in the enrollment process. Reach weekly recruitment goals. Candidate must be fully fluent with native English pronunciation.

Participate in the global economy, join AIU a university in the USA with a 20+ year history. Work from home remotely, no travel, commuting, or relocation needed. AIU provides training, prospects/candidates, support from supervisors, a telephone to make calls, a customer management platform and other tools like: automated/mass emails, video chat, etc. Collaborate remotely with staff and facilitate the enrollment of qualified students around the world.

As an admissions representative, prospective students/candidates will be assigned to you thought out the day to be contact by you via telephone. The prospects/candidates are obtained 100% from the university's web site after completing a contact request form and are distributed in real time. You will speak with many prospects candidates throughout the world and you will learn about their cultures, interests, goals and career plans. You will evaluate and qualify the candidate for admissions and then facilitate the registration/enrollment process. If you would like to be an educational ambassador representing AIU and you meet the following characteristics this may be the career path for you.

Responsibilities

Utilize the Prospect Management System adding comments and changing status of each assigned prospect.
Call prospective students using established methods.
Counsel and advise prospects about AIU academic programs.
Develop and maintain relationships with enrolled students.
Candidate will have personal sales/recruitment goals.
Meet goals for volume of enrollments and various performance metrics within company guidelines.
Requirements

3 years Customer Service/ Sales and/or Telemarketing experience
Able to work remotely and coordinate with personnel around the world
English Speaker 100% (like native speaker), English Writing 95%
Can achieve a high volume of outbound calls, 70-100/day
Must have stable internet connection with minimum 5MB/s download 1MB/s upload speed
Computer/PC running authentic copy of Windows 7 or higher, minimum 4GB Rama and a 2.0Ghz Processor. Familiarity with Windows, Outlook and Word....

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER, IS IT REAL OR FAKE... I APPRECIATE ... COMMENTS ooo
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dedons: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
mthyy:

Please are they legit?
AFMrecruit
They are legit.

A recruitment agency in Lekki.

I've been there before.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by galax1: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
With reference to your Job Application you are hereby invited for an interview at CIDL GRUOP.

Please find details as follow:

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH FEBRUARY, 2018

TIME: 11:00AM PROMPT
is it scam or legit

VENUE: 70A, LANRE AWOLOKUN STREET, GBAGADA PHASE 2, GBAGADA, LAGOS.

NOTE:

YOU MUST COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:

* ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR SIGHTING AND VERIFICATION

* COPY OF CV

* PRINT OUT OF THIS INVITATION

* THERE WILL BE A WRITTEN TEST (Kindly come with writing materials)

KIND REGARDS

ADMIN.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omeiza49ja: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please is this real or fake ?

Your CV meets our requirement.HR invites you for an INTERVIEW on TUESDAY 27/02/18,9AM @32 Olufemi Rd,Off Ogunlana Drive,Surulere Lagos.YD/NCO,SHOW THIS TEXT
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by badruu(m): 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please this is my first ever interview.
Help me confirm if it's genuine.

Good day, You have been invited for an interview with CMB Building Main., Venue is Pearl Nuga Park Estate, Monastery Road, Shoprite Junction Sangotedo on Wednesday 28th February, 2018 by 9.00am.
Kindly acknowledge sms.
Regards, HR CMB.

Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by charlyazods(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
We are hiring 40+ Dispatch Riders IN ABUJA - Share/Repost/Apply

Our client is a one stop solution for deliveries and professional services needs in Nigeria. They provide comprehensive delivery solutions and plans to become a global brand. They have openings for 40+ Dispatch Riders in Abuja, FCT.

Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE with five credits including Maths and English OR BSc, HND or OND Degrees in any field of study
- Must be resident in Abuja and conversant with Abuja terrain and road network
- Previous or current work experience using a bike for dispatch or personal use is a strong advantage
- Good communication skills
- Can speak English fluently
- Can operate an Smart Phone and use Google Maps effectively

Benefits
- World class training
- 30,000-50,000 Naira per month
- Other incentives

Apply here: http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/apply/dispatch-riders-sales-reps-abuja-10

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.