Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1814137 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2018
JewelBukky:
they are GNLD
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by deylex77: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018
I got an interview invite from African Alliance Insurance PLC for the role of a marketing executive. The address on the text is Allen avenue ikeja..

Please who knows the company, the working conditions for a marketing executive (fixed salary or commissions based on targets).

Any info will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hammedolu: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2018
Hello Nairaland, Can somebody help to confirm if the invitation is real. I received this early hour of today

Dear Hammed Babajide,

We trust you are fine.

We have reviewed your application, qualifications and experience and shortlisted you for the Community Support Officer Position - based in our regional office in Abuja, Nigeria but with travel on assignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Mali, DR Congo, Gambia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe on need basis.

For the full Job description and remuneration terms, please see the attached Job description document (MS Word 2003-2007).

Find attached to this email our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently due to work backlog in our office (by 08/03/2018).

For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric ICAPT score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in United Kingdom, we are unable to conduct the same.

We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.

If your ICAPT is not ready, please fill and send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your ICAPT with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below invigilators and email me your score as soon as possible:

Janick Centre www.janick-centre.com

Bailey HR Consultants www.bhrconsult.com

Any other accredited ICAPT Invigilator is fine as well.

Please scan and email the certified ICAPT score to reach me on or before close of business, 8th March, 2018 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.

Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes. Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.

Kind regards,

Estelle Robert,

Human Resource Manager,

Action Against Hunger,

First Floor, Rear Premises, 161-163 Greenwich High Road,

London, SE10 8JA,

United Kingdom.

Tel: +44 20 38 68 88 22,

Fax: +44 20 38 68 88 11.

Email: recruitment@actionagainst-hunger.org.uk

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Robisky001(m): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Hey guys help confirm this interview invite. Hope it's not one of those GNLD.

You are invited for an INTERVIEW on WED 7/3/18 by 9am@27Ayodele Ojo,CokerRd, Traffic Light B/Stop Ilupeju Lagos.ADM964.STARROSE CONSULT. Enq Call 080-9754-6721
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Onyikii: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Good day, I got this interview invite. Please, is it real or fake?

You have been shortlisted for an interview of the post of Customer service assistant /sales representative at our company.
Address : Chicken Republic Ogudu road, Ojota
Date: March 7th, 2018
Time: 3pm
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hardeyholah:
Please how true is this
Hello,
You've been scheduled for a job interview at Workforce Group, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos on TUES 7th MAR 2018 by 10AM. Kindly check your email for details. cry[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, seems true enough.

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/please-how-true-is-this-03873312A808608
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
jinx14:
i received dis

You have been shortlisted to have a written test with
TGN. kindly come along with a hard copy of your CV
and a print out copy of your invitation.
venue; no 2 Akin Osiyemi street, ground floor, opposite
sterling bank at first bank bus stop,Allen,Ikeja, Lagos.
Date: Monday 5th March, 2018
TIME: 9am prompt
Hr Job Placement

pls is it real

Seems fake. Sorry. http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/i-received-dis-277F23518766611#comment
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Onyikii:
Good day, I got this interview invite. Please, is it real or fake?

You have been shortlisted for an interview of the post of Customer service assistant /sales representative at our company.
Address : Chicken Republic Ogudu road, Ojota
Date: March 7th, 2018
Time: 3pm

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/good-day,-i-got-this-interview-invite.-please,-is-it-real-or-fake-787035458M95975#comment
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Robisky001:
Hey guys help confirm this interview invite. Hope it's not one of those GNLD.

You are invited for an INTERVIEW on WED 7/3/18 by 9am@27Ayodele Ojo,CokerRd, Traffic Light B/Stop Ilupeju Lagos.ADM964.STARROSE CONSULT. Enq Call 080-9754-6721

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/hey-guys-help-confirm-this-interview-invite.-hope-it's-not-one-of-those-gnld.-2075775D2790980
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
deylex77:
I got an interview invite from African Alliance Insurance PLC for the role of a marketing executive. The address on the text is Allen avenue ikeja..

Please who knows the company, the working conditions for a marketing executive (fixed salary or commissions based on targets).

Any info will be highly appreciated.

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/any-info-will-be-highly-appreciated.-401N77411890295
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
suco01:
This is your interview invite with MAG CONSULT (RC11159) on wed 07/03/18 by 8am at 5, oke close off olayiwola street, police post, oregun ikeja.
www.magdala.ng

pls help me confirm. is this true

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/pls-help-me-confirm.-is-this-true-22665787527X416
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
MzEmeritus:
Pls I Just got this message how real is it and pls give me useful hint

Custodian And Allied invite you for an interview on Wednesday 7/3 /18, Address 27 Commercial Avenue Sabo Yaba Lagos.
Time - 8am
Dress coperate

Ashade Martins

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/pls-i-just-got-this-message-how-real-is-it-and-pls-give-me-useful-hint-59030W935998641
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
jinx14:
i received dis

You have been shortlisted to have a written test with
TGN. kindly come along with a hard copy of your CV
and a print out copy of your invitation.
venue; no 2 Akin Osiyemi street, ground floor, opposite
sterling bank at first bank bus stop,Allen,Ikeja, Lagos.
Date: Monday 5th March, 2018
TIME: 9am prompt
Hr Job Placement

pls is it real

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/i-received-dis-277F23518766611
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
morV:
Your CV details have been considered. You have been shortlisted for an interview/job briefing with our organization @LIVE SOLUTION RESOURCES on Tuesday 6th March 2018.
Time: 9am prompt
Location: 3rd floor, crownet plaza, idris gidado street, wuye. Abuja.
Kindly come with an hard copy of your CV and writing materials for documentation
REF-- HR Thyme.

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/i-received-dis-277F23518766611

Pls HW LEGIT IS DIS invite?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Robisky001(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
xyluz:

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/hey-guys-help-confirm-this-interview-invite.-hope-it's-not-one-of-those-gnld.-2075775D2790980

The link you provided is not going through.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Twenty9: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hammedolu:
Hello Nairaland, Can somebody help to confirm if the invitation is real. I received this early hour of today

Dear Hammed Babajide,

We trust you are fine.

We have reviewed your application, qualifications and experience and shortlisted you for the Community Support Officer Position - based in our regional office in Abuja, Nigeria but with travel on assignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Mali, DR Congo, Gambia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe on need basis.

For the full Job description and remuneration terms, please see the attached Job description document (MS Word 2003-2007).

Find attached to this email our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently due to work backlog in our office (by 08/03/2018).

For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric ICAPT score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in United Kingdom, we are unable to conduct the same.

If your ICAPT is not ready, please fill and send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your ICAPT with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below invigilators and email me your score as soon as possible:

Please scan and email the certified ICAPT score to reach me on or before close of business, 8th March, 2018 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.

Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes. Action Against Hunger is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.

Kind regards,

Estelle Robert,

Human Resource Manager,

Action Against Hunger,

London, SE10 8JA,

United Kingdom.

Please call me 07060606270. We are in the same train.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Twenty9: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please let's talk on 07060606270

piax:
Dear John Chukwuedo,

We trust you are fine.

We have reviewed your application, qualifications and experience and shortlisted you for the Field Finance Officer Position - based in our regional office in Abuja, Nigeria but with travel on assignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Mali, DR Congo, Gambia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe on need basis.

Find attached to this email our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently due to work backlog in our office (by 30/01/2018).

Please scan and email the certified ICAPT score to reach me on or before close of business, 30th January, 2018 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.

Kind regards,

Estelle Robert,

Human Resource Manager,

Action Against Hunger,

London, SE10 8JA,

United Kingdom.

Please how genuine is this invite?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Robisky001:

The link you provided is not going through.

Its going through, you have to copy and paste in your browser. Or just visit: isthisarealjob.com and search for a key word in your post.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by deylex77: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dear Applicant, Sequel to your application for employment in our organization. You have been shortlisted for an interview. Address: 15, otunubi Street Haruna Bus Stop Off College Road Ogba, Lagos State. Date: xth March ,2018 Time: am Dress code: Dress Corporately. Thank you.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ADRON HOMES YOUR PREMIERE CHOICE OF REAL ESTATE.
--
Customer Service
ADRON HOMES (MAINLAND OFFICE)
T: 08150893601
A: 15, Otunubi Street, Harunna B/Stop, College Road Ogba, Lagos
E: mainland2@adronhomesproperties.com
W: www.adronhomesproperties.com [1]

Can someone help me check if this invite is real?
I got an invite for the post of a business development officer, I hope its just not marketing with commission packaging.

Pls help me asap.

CV xyluz
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lanrumaster(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
U have been shortlisted 4 an interview holding on Wed.28th Feb. @ Rabbi Model Sch, Ifo, Ogun State! Time:11 am! U re expected to come with 2 copies of ur cv & Photocopies of ur credentials ! Bear it in mind that, it's an immediate employment!

Is it a scam?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Qhalifah: 4:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Supportlink techb invites you for interview by 10am, march 8.Africa Re Building 3rd floor, plot 1679karimu kotun, VI.Post:POS supporting staff. Come along with a copy of your CV. Confirm your presence by SMS

Is it real people
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ENDOWEDSAM: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2018
Do you know any manufacturing company or individuals that need their goods/items to be transported from one state to another withing Nigeria.

Pls Kindly contact me on:0813706359

We have A truck that can carry 3 tonnes of goods in size at once.

Pls HElp our Truck is just packed at Home

We pay 10% to anyone who gets a job/contract for us.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 9:49am On Mar 07, 2018
deylex77:
Dear Applicant, Sequel to your application for employment in our organization. You have been shortlisted for an interview. Address: 15, otunubi Street Haruna Bus Stop Off College Road Ogba, Lagos State. Date: xth March ,2018 Time: am Dress code: Dress Corporately. Thank you.

Can someone help me check if this invite is real?
I got an invite for the post of a business development officer, I hope its just not marketing with commission packaging.

Pls help me asap.

CV xyluz

the date is xth March? really?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by deylex77: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2018
xyluz:

the date is xth March? really?

9th
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by charlyazods(m): 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Abuja Jobs: Mid-level Back End Software Developer - Abuja

Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. Our low-cost tractor-monitoring device and software applications make it profitable and sustainable for tractor owners to provide services to farmers within their vicinity. These tractors services save farmers time and money, allowing them to grow and earn more.

OUR CLIENT HAS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A MID-LEVEL BACK END DEVELOPER who can work at a high level across the enterprise to be based at Abuja, FCT.

Your Contribution:

The Developer is responsible for overseeing the technical aspects of our web and mobile infrastructure. The Developer will work with Executive Management to expand our products capabilities, aligning them with our enterprise customers. Our enterprise customers include large dealers and tractor manufacturers (OEMs).

Using practical approaches, the Developer will work alongside employees in the IT department to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan. Among these objectives are:
· Building Cloud services in the domain of the internet of things.
· Web application and services that interact with IP devices and web services.
· Security, Authorization, authentication
· Expand web and mobile app features

FULL DETAILS HERE: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/03/job-vacancy-alert-mid-level-back-end.html

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dt4omoh(f): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Pls are they real? You're invited for an Interview Scheduled on THURSDAY 8TH, MARCH 2018 for the position of HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER. Time: 10:00 am, Venue: 1B, Alfred Olaiya Street, Awuse Estate, Opebi - Ikeja, Lagos. Please come with originals & copies of CV / Credentials and be corporately dressed.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ojoabbey(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2018
A leading audit firm is recruiting to fill the position of audit trainee.
Requirements:
•Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in accounting or finance related courses with a minimum of Upper Credit from a recognized polytechnic or university diploma.
• Not more than 24 years of age as at the time of application.
• Behavioural and Attitudinal skills: Dedicated, Hardworking, Quick-witted.
• Technical Skills: Analytical, Numerate skills, and Computer Competency.
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should kindly send CVs with “Audit Trainee” as the subject to recruiter.rmx@yahoo.com.

Application Closing Date
March 30, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by charlyazods(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Job Vacancy Alert: Sales Manager, West Africa (Satellite & Broadcasting)

Our client is one of the leading operators within the global broadcast and transmission services industry for television and radio channels. The Company is active across the global marketplace with operations in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and Sub-Saharan Africa.

They are now looking for an experienced Sales Manager – West Africa (Satellite and Broadcasting). We want people who can contribute to an already rapidly expanding company. You'll be responsible for generating your own leads and matching distribution services to your territory. Extensive international travel will be required. This role is based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Job Summary
- To generate business in your designated region and maintain current customer base.

Key Responsibilities

- Generate and qualify leads
- Negotiate and close high revenue contracts
- Present Sales proposals to prospects
- Account manage and look for up-sell and/or cross-selling opportunities
- Maintain sales activity records on the company’s CRM software
- Attend broadcast exhibitions and conferences in your region
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product/service development
- Gain a high level understanding of the technical aspects of the Company’s broadcast facilities (full training provided), and a wider
understanding of the broadcast industry

Core Competencies

- Communication
- Reliability
- Flexibility
- Building Relationships
- Organizational Ability
- Teamworking
- Regional Knowledge and Awareness

FULL DETAILS HERE: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2018/03/job-vacancy-alert-sales-manager-west.html

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please help me confirm this

We received your details from our online agency and it interests our organization. In view of that, we would like to invite you for an interview session as a Graduate Trainee. The interview would be conducted in Two phases, Oral and Essay. Kindly find the details below.

Date Monday, 12th March, 2018

Time-8:40 am prompt

Venue-The Zonal Office, B&G Consulting Group, Suite 4A, Ogungbeye str, Off Amaraolu, Opposite Zenith Bank, Agidingbi-1st gate, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are required to come with a hard copy of your Resume and 2 passport photographs. Dress appropriately and be punctual. You will be meeting with the Executive board. Use the code below for proper identification. GTR15280

We apologize for the short notice; however it is important you confirm your availability. Kindly do that by replying this email as soon as possible.

Best Regards

For: The Human Resource Team
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please sir did you go for the interview?? How was it?? Was it worth it?? I'm traveling from Abuja for something similar tomorrow please help me out. Thanks
lanrayx:
Fwd: 10066.Based on your Qualification as Executive Graduate Personnel,You have been shortlistd for an interview with our HR on Mon 20/3 9am @Build Skills Global Ltd @ no.4 Ogungbeye St Off Amaraolu by 1st gate Agidigbi Ikeja.Come with your CV.07033475042

how real / fake is this

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.