Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1810657 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
fimi:
Dis one weak me oh, no address sef. Pls how true... Based on an online recomendation, you have been selected among a few candidates to meet with the HR Director of BGM Ltd on Thursday 22nd March 2018; time:9am.
For enquiries: 080-8837-5009
Best Regards;
HR Dep>

Obviously GNLD or something worse. Don't waste your time.

visit: isthisarealjob.com to search for authenticity of posts.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fimi: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
xyluz:

Obviously GNLD or something worse. Don't waste your time.

visit: isthisarealjob.com to search for authenticity of posts.
thank u, i appreciate ur response
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xerxesII: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Got this mail invite. Please guys help confirm this

We are in receipt of your application for the advertised position.

Can you please join us for an interview on Thursday, 22nd March, 2018 by 9am at the address below?

3rd Floor, King's Deck. Chevron Alternative Road.
Off Chevron Drive, Lekki.
Lagos.

Kindly confirm to us by email and contact the Employer on 09****** if you can make it.

Also come with copies of your CV and relevant credentials.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
fimi:
thank u, i appreciate ur response

You're welcome
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
xerxesII:
Got this mail invite. Please guys help confirm this

We are in receipt of your application for the advertised position.

Can you please join us for an interview on Thursday, 22nd March, 2018 by 9am at the address below?

3rd Floor, King's Deck. Chevron Alternative Road.
Off Chevron Drive, Lekki.
Lagos.

Kindly confirm to us by email and contact the Employer on 09****** if you can make it.

Also come with copies of your CV and relevant credentials.

http://isthisarealjob.com/RomanZeus/got-this-invite-5O6651261899244
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Patricia21: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pls,4m details wth us-u a invitd4 intervw4 positn of Accnts ofica wth ur cv on thu(22/03/18)by 8am@crystal&diamond,6m/m intl a/port rd-beside Diamnd bnk-mafluku

Got this message last night. I don't know how genuine this is. Can someone help me out
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Patricia21:
Pls,4m details wth us-u a invitd4 intervw4 positn of Accnts ofica wth ur cv on thu(22/03/18)by 8am@crystal&diamond,6m/m intl a/port rd-beside Diamnd bnk-mafluku

Got this message last night. I don't know how genuine this is. Can someone help me out

Is this for real? cheesy

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/got-this-message-last-night.-i-don't-know-how-genuine-this-is.-can-someone-help-me-out-2851J1437009503
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Maxphillip: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Register for your GRE/TOEFL iBT with easy. 
GRE @50k TOEFL @50k. 
Registration comes with preparation kits which will be sent to you free of charge anywhere in Nigeria. 

Note that no payment is require until you confirm your registration. 
You can also come down to our office @ No. 14, Toye Street, Off Adigbe Road Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
office number: 09057708944
Whatsapp : 08061244949
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Gbogym: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Anyone had experience with this coy? Please kindly help.
Thanks.

Dear Candidate, 

Congratulations for being selected for an interview with us in American international insurance company (Aiico).

VENUE- 203/205, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Iyana Isolo, Lagos (Aiico/union bank building) 2nd floor.

DATE - Tomorrow Friday 23rd March 2018

Time - 8am prompt.

Kindly note that you are expected to come with your cv and one passport.you must however be officially dressed.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ademike629: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Resume approved. ICA shortlisted you for an ASSESSMENT on FRI.23/03/18 by 9am prompt at 98,Palm Avenue,Beside Methodist Church Olorunsogo Mushin Lagos. HR/CEO

after much research and physical verification & assessment it doesn't worth it especially leaving another state for Lagos it's purely MLM.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MzEmeritus: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2018
dictbennie:

I got the same message too. Please, did you attend? And how was it?

I attended... It's a marketing job...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MzEmeritus: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2018
dictbennie:

I got the same message too. Please, did you attend? And how was it?

I attended... It's a marketing job ooo....
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2018
MzEmeritus:

I attended... It's a marketing job ooo....

This can be very annoying, join isthisarealjob.com to add their name, so that we can avoid such issues for others!

We (isthisarealjob.com) are compiling a list of all these MLM, GNLD type companies that waste people's time.

http://isthisarealjob.com/Ridwan/another-fake-company-5268205928E3506
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 7:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Gbogym:
Anyone had experience with this coy? Please kindly help.
Thanks.

Dear Candidate, 

Congratulations for being selected for an interview with us in American international insurance company (Aiico).

VENUE- 203/205, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Iyana Isolo, Lagos (Aiico/union bank building) 2nd floor.

DATE - Tomorrow Friday 23rd March 2018

Time - 8am prompt.

Kindly note that you are expected to come with your cv and one passport.you must however be officially dressed.

http://isthisarealjob.com/mikeale/anyone-had-experience-with-this-coy-please-kindly-help.-86477089539X855
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 7:27am On Mar 23, 2018
ademike629:
Resume approved. ICA shortlisted you for an ASSESSMENT on FRI.23/03/18 by 9am prompt at 98,Palm Avenue,Beside Methodist Church Olorunsogo Mushin Lagos. HR/CEO

after much research and physical verification & assessment it doesn't worth it especially leaving another state for Lagos it's purely MLM.

Hi, do you mind me adding this to isthisarealjob.com? Or you can register and add it yourself. smiley

Let me know.

Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by morV: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for expressing interest in a position with our Organization.
We have received your information and curriculum vitae, and you have
been slated for an Interview by 10.00 a.m. Saturday March 24th,

Please come along with photocopies of your credentials, 2
passport photographs and a hand written Application Letter.

Thank you.

Dahra A. H. Jnr.
ICT and Business Development Officer,
For:
INTER-ARC CONSULTANTS LTD.,
90 AKPAKPAVA RD, OPP STANBIC IBTC,
BESIDE ZENITH BANK, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.
For Inquiry pls call: 08118111856, 08077976203 (Calling hours 8am - 5pm).
or visit https://jobs.interarcconsultants.com.ng/ for future vacancies.

Pls how tru is did invite landers? Help oooo
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by morV: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for expressing interest in a position with our Organization.
We have received your information and curriculum vitae, and you have
been slated for an Interview by 10.00 a.m. Saturday March 24th,

Please come along with photocopies of your credentials, 2
passport photographs and a hand written Application Letter.

Thank you.

Dahra A. H. Jnr.
ICT and Business Development Officer,
For:
INTER-ARC CONSULTANTS LTD.,
90 AKPAKPAVA RD, OPP STANBIC IBTC,
BESIDE ZENITH BANK, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE.
For Inquiry pls call: 08118111856, 08077976203 (Calling hours 8am - 5pm).
or visit https://jobs.interarcconsultants.com.ng/ for future vacancies.

Pls how tru is dis invite landers? Help oooo
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by smscruize(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
PHONE NUMBER DATABASE

We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N24,999.
State database: N6,999
LGA: N2,500

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Topccy007: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Following your application for Female customer care role,
We invite you for aptitude test/interview on Monday 26th March, 2018.
Time: 8am
Venue: Faculty of Tech CBT centre U.I, Ibadan
Please come with a copy of your CV, passport photo, original and a copies of your credentials (NYSC compulsory)
N.B: Pls do not come if you have attended this same excercise within the last 6 months.GLOBACOM HR.

How true is this please?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ibmust(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Following your application for male customer care/experience centre job role,
Venue: JKK house. 229, (btw anthony & ilupeju b/stop) Ikorodu Rd,Lagos.
Please come with a copy of your CV, passport photo, original and a copies of your credentials (NYSC compulsory)
N.B: Pls do not come if you have attended this same excercise within the last 6 months.
GLOBACOM HR.

how true is this? has anyone bn called?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ibmust(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Topccy007:
Following your application for Female customer care role,
Venue: Faculty of Tech CBT centre U.I, Ibadan
N.B: Pls do not come if you have attended this same excercise within the last 6 months.GLOBACOM HR.

How true is this please?

pls when did u apply for the job? just wanted to be sure??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ibmust:
Following your application for male customer care/experience centre job role,
Venue: JKK house. 229, (btw anthony & ilupeju b/stop) Ikorodu Rd,Lagos.
N.B: Pls do not come if you have attended this same excercise within the last 6 months.
GLOBACOM HR.

how true is this? has anyone bn called?

http://isthisarealjob.com/mzderin/is-this-a-real-job-3943W1655405773
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Topccy007: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2018
Ibmust:

pls when did u apply for the job? just wanted to be sure??
December
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Does anyone have a reliable information about this company: GMIS ?.. I am invited for an assessment section on Monday at no,8 Thomas salako ,Ogba bus stop,Ikeja Lagos. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Is this real please?

Sequel to the receipt of your Resume, the Board of TGN requests your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

SCHEDULED DATE:
Monday, 26th March 2018

TIME: 9.00Hours in the Morning.

OFFICE ADDRESS: Ground Floor, 2, Akin Osiyemi Str. Opp. Sterling Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.

REQUIREMENTS;
-Hard copy/Print-out of this Email Notification.
-Hard copy of your Resume/Curriculum Vitae.
-Two (2) Passport Photographs.

Dress Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be entertained.

OPTIONAL
-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport.

Best of Luck, HR DEPT.

DIRECTION:
FROM OJUELEGBA/OSHODI, LAGOS TAKE A COMMERCIAL BUS TO ALLEN/ALAUSA/SHOPRITE, ALIGHT AT ALLEN AVENUE, STERLING BANK BUS-STOP.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
ademike629:

Run!!!
I went there last year December, during fuel scarsity, I blame myself o, I will advise you not to go, it's not a job, kind of partnership or networking stuff.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
There is a list of companies you should watch out for, if you do get an invite from them, know that its either a scam, MLM or GNLD. You can see more on isthisarealjob.com

http://isthisarealjob.com/Ridwan

Join us to put an end to these scammers!

If you can help with verification, register on the site, go through people's posts and place a comment... if you get an invite, enter a keyword from the invite on isthisarealjob.com and see if someone has already posted it with their experience. If no one has posted it, help us add it to our database, someone will help you verify.

The aim is to create a "wiki" of such scam jobs, in a short while, we will start reducing the rate at which our fellow innocent Nigerians fall prey to these scams and in the long-run, completely put an end to it

Thank you.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Workarena: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
Vacancy exists for a driver that stays around Lekki axis. Interested and qualified applicants should send CVs with subject DRIVER to Workarenang@gmail.com or call 08138331641.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by BabaIbo: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
xyluz:
There is a list of companies you should watch out for, if you do get an invite from them, know that its either a scam, MLM or GNLD. You can see more on isthisarealjob.com

http://isthisarealjob.com/Ridwan

Join us to put an end to these scammers!

If you can help with verification, register on the site, go through people's posts and place a comment... if you get an invite, enter a keyword from the invite on isthisarealjob.com and see if someone has already posted it with their experience. If no one has posted it, help us add it to our database, someone will help you verify.

The aim is to create a "wiki" of such scam jobs, in a short while, we will start reducing the rate at which our fellow innocent Nigerians fall prey to these scams and in the long-run, completely put an end to it

Thank you.

Please help me confirm this invite

Sequel to the receipt of your Resume, the Board of TGN requests your presence to be interviewed based on your qualification.

SCHEDULED DATE:
Monday, 26th March 2018

OFFICE ADDRESS: Ground Floor, 2, Akin Osiyemi Str. Opp. Sterling Bank Bus-stop, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos State.

REQUIREMENTS;

Dress Corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will NOT be entertained.

OPTIONAL
-A regulatory I.D Card i.e. Driver's License, National I.D card, Voter's Card, INT'L Passport.

Best of Luck, HR DEPT.

DIRECTION:
FROM OJUELEGBA/OSHODI, LAGOS TAKE A COMMERCIAL BUS TO ALLEN/ALAUSA/SHOPRITE, ALIGHT AT ALLEN AVENUE, STERLING BANK BUS-STOP.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by xyluz: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
BabaIbo:

Please help me confirm this invite

SCHEDULED DATE:
Monday, 26th March 2018

REQUIREMENTS;

OPTIONAL

Best of Luck, HR DEPT.

DIRECTION:

http://isthisarealjob.com/uzoma/is-this-real-61W616521636695

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.