Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1810500 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Jay20(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2018
morichy:
Nairalanders please how real Is this invite...?

Dear Applicant,

Bliss initiatives is a consulting firm and offers various Entrepreneurial services and based on your application for the post of "Graduate trainee" you have been shortlisted for an oral interview on TUES 08/05/18 at last floor university press building, plot 5 funmec b/s Acme, Ikeja Lagos by 10am. Pls do ensure to dress corporately.

NB: come along with your Cv & a copy of the printout of this mail to ensure confidentiality

Best regards,

Blisscareers

Sup bro. Did you finally attend the interview and how legit are they. I got similar message from them for a Tuesday interview.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by idowunig: 10:11pm On May 13, 2018

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by assurancefemi: 3:10am On May 14, 2018
Get an Online CV� today and improve your chances of getting your dream big job�, it's easy, Contact Us at http://webfm.cf��� today!

Job hunting is a difficult� task on its own. A Large population of candidates� vying for few available positions.

Why not spread your tentacles�? You might even have a well-structured CV� and still not get called, maybe because there were too many CVs to be reviewed and yours wasn't.

Companies�� use social media platforms like LinkedIn to search for the right candidates, placing the link to your Online CV�on your Social Media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram would greatly improve your chances.

Let us help you advance your career�. This could be the next step to your dream job, you'd be amazed at how fast information fly� on the Internet. It is relatively affordable.

Contact us

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348160149309

Also checkout out our blog post on Why you should get an Online CV http://webfm.cf/why-you-should-get-an-onlineCV.html
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by whatmoreng: 5:59am On May 14, 2018
Odunmar:
Please i received this message early hour of today could it be one of this scammers

Base on referral,you've been considered for interview by GMIS on Tue 1/5/18 by 9am at 3rd floor, 8 Thomas Salako Street, off Ogba B/stop, Ogba Ikeja Lagos
HR3
I got same yesterday(a Sunday!). What were u able to find out about them.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hardehboy(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2018
Tjohnsond1st:
Hello JOHNSON.O. PHILIP, this is to inform you that your online application to M.H.S was approved and you are required to come over for an Assessment Interview with the HR Dept on Wednesday 17/01/2018.
Time: 9am prompt.
Address: 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and pls ensure to be punctual.

Need help/directions?
Call the Admin: 0803-449-6175/6701.

Please who else got this text, i searched for them and their office is at ilupeju not opebi
They sent the message with a phone number and made reference for me to call another number
Please i want to confirm the genuineness

Hello bro! I got the same msg yesterday. Did you attend there interview or was it a scam?
Kindly reply
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omoharry(f): 8:21am On May 14, 2018
Emekuz:

Please, help confirm if this interview invitation is real or scam... Thanks!

Dear ADEBAYO , KAYODE
Following the consideration of an online recommendation, after much evaluation of your profile, we were impressed with your qualification and skills which makes you one of the prospective candidates.We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected and invited for an Interview/Assessment at BOSS GROUP GLOBAL MULTI-SERVICE on Tuesday 1st May,2018 by 8:30am prompt.
BOSS GROUP GLOBAL MULTI-SERVICE is a fast-growing business strategy and human capacity development outfit dedicated to providing innovative business solution to her teeming clients,assists clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organisations,including startups to multinational companies, research institutions,and government agencies.As a result, they are able to leverage on external expertise,technology,and intellectual properly to expand their products,service,functionality .
Come with a copy of your CV,photocopies of your credentials and this mail for clarification issues and for security purposes.
However it is important you confirm receipt and your availability replying this email.
For further inquiries,please call the secretary on 08155575732
MANAGEMENT/HR
Dr. BRIGGS
I also got an invite.Well I will check out on that day if they are real or not
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Euopal(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2018
SEDI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal | Internship. Scientific Equipment Development Institute- SEDI is recruiting for interns and Engineering Graduates to fill vacancies in the institute. SEDI is a development institute under the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure- NASENI. SEDI has the mandate to develop and produce scientific equipment and their systems. See Application Details here=https://www.gistmate.com.ng/sedi-recruitment-2018-2019/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ugoo99: 7:47pm On May 14, 2018
Good evening guys. Please how legit is this interview.

You have been shortlisted for the position of a marketing officer @Silverbird Communications Abuja. Come with 1 passport, originals and copies of your cv & credentials and a pen.
Date: May 16th, Time: 10am, Venue: Rhythm FM station, Abuja. RSVP pls.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mukah1234(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2018
Good evening all. I took the UBA assessment test today and it was successful. I got this Email this evening:

Dear candidate,

Congratulations on successfully qualifying for this stage of the recruitment process with UBA Plc

Please click the link to take your Psychometric assessment.

Who else got this mail? And how is this test generally? From the samples I saw online, this test is not easy at all.

I want to be fully prepared for this test before I take it.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Wisse09: 9:27am On May 16, 2018
BE YOUR OWN BOSS!!!

I am Wisse. I will be unveiling an amazing company that is transforming manies financial status...

First, a lot of us were attracted by the promise of a better financial status. Indeed, that's simply the reality. However, Rome was not built in a day. One of the values of RAGP is *dedication* . The only way that the phrase will become a reality is when you are *dedicated* to the ideologies of RAGP.

: In RAGP, we don't believe in 'overnight wealth' which ponzi schemes and other WhatsApp (bring 10k get 20k) groups promise. We all know, the sincere ones thought, that those are not sustainable. Yeah, they may appear easier and very enticing. But, experience had shown that they can never be trusted.

RAGP avails you the opportunity to build a lasting legacy. You would agree with me that a good building must possess a solid FOUNDATION. What foundation do those ponzi schemes have

Join us and be the CEO of your enterprise. Engage your intellectual prowess, exercise the rudiments of starting and sustaining a viable business organization. Leverage on the availability of am amazing TEAM to live your DREAM of becoming successful.

Join us here������ to find out more

https:///FnXjgIqFvm7LM05lfS81zw
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Thistles: 9:37am On May 16, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 16, 2018
Who else got the interview invite from dangote sino-truck,oba akran way,ikeja. ?
WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THEIR JOB?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2018
Please I want to know if this is real..i received it through text message ...
Dear Applicant, you are invited for an interview for the position of ADMINI Officer on THURSDAY 17th May 2018 by 2:00Pm at Enroyale Global Services Ltd, Suite E03 Kenuj O2 Mall, opposite Summit Bible Church, Kaura District, Gudu, Abuja.
kindly come with CV & passport.
Do Confirm Attendance
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by triplebaba: 5:36pm On May 16, 2018
Please be informed that you have been shortlisted for an interview for the post of Retail Sales Executive on Friday May 25, 2018.
Kindly come along with your CV.The venue is 95 Broad Street, Opposite Fidelity Bank (Ensure Insurance Plc).
Time: 9:00 a:m.
Thank you.

Please guys help me out ooooo, how real is it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sexydevil(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2018
Rosay:
pls did you attend? what were the questions like?

yes I did

section 1: verbal reasoning
section 2: Quantitative reasoning
section 3: essay writing

in the end, the stuff was quite easy though. best of luck dear.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Emmbiz: 8:17pm On May 17, 2018
Pls is this interview message real
U'RE SELECTED FOR AN ORAL INTERVIEW TOMOROW BY 8AM @ SIMON GROUP OF COMPANY HERE @ MOLETE BESIDE ADRON TOWER AFTER ST ANNE'S SCH, ALONG CHALLENGE RD.(SHUAIB.HR)
Pls help someone
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mbahcollins(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2018
please who else got this message and how real it is?

IGNIT INITIATIVES invite you for JOB
INTERVIEW on Tuesday 22/5/18 by 10am
at no 5 Last floor,University Press
Building,Fume b/stop,acme,Ikeja,Lagos
Ensure to come with your writing materials,no
calculators are allowed to
the screening.Come with a printout of this mail,failure to
do so
automatically disqualifies you.
Note:Dress corporately and be sure to come early as
lateness will not be
welcomed.
Regards
Career Tips
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by shrimati(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2018
Join this link for job updates and meeting people who can connect you.https:///4u2YMGcJAIsF1CRYCM28LO
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Euopal(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2018
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chosenwan1(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2018
No Job is as lucrative and fulfilling as this cheesy cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/4513200/united-africa-religion#67695804
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by morichy(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
Jay20:

Sup bro. Did you finally attend the interview and how legit are they. I got similar message from them for a Tuesday interview.
No, i did not...heard it's GNLD
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kenkszii(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2018
African Alliance Insurance PLC, hereby invites you for interview and training slated for May 28th to 31st 2018 @ Asaba Delta state. While Benin Edo state interview and training slated for June 4th to 7th 2018. Time 10:am. Barr Aigbogun......

Please i got this invitation how real is it?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ChungLee: 5:13pm On May 20, 2018
Hello guys, just got this message:

YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN ASSESSMENT AT BG-LEAD CONCEPT ON MON 21/5/18 BY 9AM. KINDLY CHECK YOUR MAIL FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Checked my mail... was asked to come with my updated CV, photocopies of credentials and print-out of the e- mail.
Their office address is: Cranfield Consulting, 7, Razaq Balogun street, off Adebola street, off Adeniran Ogunsanya road, Surulere, Lagos.

Please, can anyone kindly vet this for me. I'm not even based in Lagos. Is it worth the stress
Kindly awaiting genuine and candid responses. Thanks!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by superemmy(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2018
shypo:

Received same msg but don't knw how real is it.

Is it a gnld scam bro
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by superemmy(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2018
Olurayo247:
Dear Applicant,
You have been invited to an oral assessment as a CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER at one of the selected centres in Lagos on 8th May 2018.
venue last floor university press building
fumec bus stop Ikeja
Time: 10:00 am prompt
kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated cv as you will not be allowed in without it.
Note that the invitation is a response to the application/cv you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.

Best Regard,
RECRUITMENT OFFICER
TOPMOST CAREER
DIRECTION:
From Ikeja enter tricycle to ogba through adeniyi jones tell the driver you are driooibg at university press building
You can call HR on 08022474808
I got the same msg but i am confused because they sent me this same msg with different organization name sometimes last month.

Are they real or not?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Deeboy360(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2018
Move your business to the next level cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.