Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806888 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Yobii(m): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2019
mildkind007:
Pls someone should help confirm this...I applied 12th of November 2018 and got this mail yesterday...Pls, help confirm the authenticity...Thanks

Dear Applicant,

After a background check of your CV, you are hereby invited for an Interview at one of the selected centres in Lagos on Tuesday, 19th of February, 2019

Venue: 5,Jonax Building, Opposite SBN Before Oando Filling Station, Acme Junction Adeniyi Jones Ogba Ikeja Lagos.
Time: 8:30am
Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage our record properly.
Confirm your attendance.

Channel.consulting@outlook.com 

Best Regards,

RECRUITMENT TEAM

IGNYTE INITIATIVES

Got something like this for an interview also. That' address is a scam.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Costanostra: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=djgreenland post=75477410]--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Great Heights Consulting <hr.greatheightsconsulting@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Subject: Invitation for interview
To: tamunodein1011@gmail.com

Dear Applicant,

Your application has been Reviewed and you have been fixed for an Oral Interview with the head of Human Resource

JOB POSITION: Administrative officer

Dates: Friday, 8th February, 2019
by 10:00am

Interview Venue: 5, Surulere House, Along Industrial Road, End off Adeniyi Jones. Ikeja
Lagos state.

Come with an updated copy of your CV.
Please show your availability for the interview

Warm regards,

HR Unit
Miss Adebayo

Just got the same invite now....I am equally at a loss as to what to do...Mine is even worse...I stay in pH and the address looks fishy..googled them but couldn't come up with anything tangible...so am equally confused as ever
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by djgreenland(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=Costanostra post=75788156][/quote]I was even enquiring for a friend that also stays in PH...

And it turned out the invite was fake.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Costanostra post=75788156][/quote]

I got same too, and have being trying to confirm it it's genuine
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sparkle4u(f): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2019
tosins:

I got same too, and have being trying to confirm it it's genuine

It's fake.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by drunkpunk(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
CFLEAD LOVE TO INTERVIEW YOU
H
Hr Admin
to me
13 hours agoDetails
OFFICE OF THE HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES,
CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP
suite 13b,Ajumobi crescent,
Beside first bank plc,acme road,Ikeja Lagos.

Tel:

February 18,2019

Our ref/CFLEAD/Hrm

Your ref/BT/7147

Dear Applicant,

LETTER OF INVITATION

Thank you for applying to become part of our workforce.
Sequel to your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are pleased with your background.
In view of this you have been Shortlisted to be INTERVIEWED at our leadership workshop as a Unit/team leader

TIME:9:30AM PROMPT

DATE:18/02/2019 MONDAY

OFFICE ADD:13,AJUMOBI OLORUNJE STREET OFF ACME ROAD AGIDINGBI,1ST GATE BUSTOP IKEJA.

NOTE: You are required to print out and tender this invitation,2passport photographs at the point of entrance for Verification purpose.

kindly put a call through the number attached for acknowledgement and further information.

we are sorry for the short notice,however; its is imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

we look forward to seeing you.
www.cflead.org

Please who else got this and how true could this be?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mayhills082: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
The following breeds are for new home. All imported and both sex
Long coat GSD
Tibetan Mastiff
French Mastiff
Pug
Lhasa apso
Eskimo
Rottweiler
Neapolitan Mastiff
Alaska malamute
Husky
Golden retriever
Labrador retriever
English Mastiff
Toypom
Chow Chow
Caucasian ovcharka
Boebull.
Bull Mastiff
Kangal
.if interested please pchat me
. other pets and animals are also available
... The following animals are up for sale .. Exotic fowl e.g silky Peacock
Ostrich (adult and chick)
Exotic pigeon
Lion cub
Wild cat
Eagle
Goose (foreign and local)
Rabbits
Grass cutter
Parrots
Crown bird etc
DM or call 09074984693
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nosdoj(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pls help confirm if anyone is familiar with this type of invitation? A friend of mine was invited for interview but he can't remember applying for such.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nine2Five: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hi,

Having challenges securing your dream job, these might be part of the reasons.

Please read and share for the benefit of others.

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/02/18/these-7-mistakes-on-your-linkedin-profile-are-killing-your-job-search/

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gent2mann: 8:42am On Feb 19, 2019
The US Embassy in Lagos, Nigeria seeks to fill the position of a Surveillance Detection (SD) Technician.
About

Hiring Agency:
Consulate General Lagos
Position Title:
Surveillance Detection (SD) Technician
Open Period:
01/11/2019 – 02/25/2019
Series/Grade:
LE – 0710 5
Salary:
NGN ₦3,372,091 – NGN ₦3,372,091
Promotion Potential:
LE-5

Duty Location(s):
1 in Lagos, Nigeria

https://firejobs.com.ng/2019/02/19/surveillance-detection-technician/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by koby86: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2019
Guys keep away from any job invites from the address below and the likes,they are scammers,they keep changing business names,using different emails and locations.this time the business name is Fedcore Limited. very desperate people
Address: No 5,University Press House Off Oando
Filling Station,Adjacent
Standard Organisation of Nigeria(SON)Ogba
Lagos.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by do4luv14(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2019
Guyz pls, help verify, I became suspicious,
cos my qualification is jst SSCE, and the positions are Customer care service, and H.R rep,
how sire, or true are they

Lagos Office address: 12/14, Rita's Event & Suite, Charity Road, Abule Egba Lagos..

Note: come along with hard copy of your CV and two passport photographs (white background)

Interview Date: Thursday, 21st February, 2019..

Time: 8:00am
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pelaiye2703(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please guys I just received this job invite, how true is this. Thanks.

Dear Candidates,

Sequel to your application, we are pleased to invited you for an interview with our client (Smile Communications)

Please see details below;

Date:21st Thursday,February 2019

Time: 21,Toyin street, Allen Ikeja Lagos.

Time:10am prompt

Role: Field Sales representative

Kindly go with a copy of your CV. Please see details of the role below;

Salary: 60,000 + 20,000 transportation allowance plus incentives

Benefits: Pension and free medical care (Inclusive of your spouse and kids if you are married)

Please ensure to be corporately dressed as this is one of the leading telecommunications company in Nigeria.

If by chance you miss the interview or will not be available there is no opportunity for re-scheduling.

Please confirm your availability by responding “I will be available”
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Akotad(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Do you want to take your Business to the next level?
Creating online awareness is the best way to go.
Creating Facebook ad, starting a blog, starting a Corporate Website, starting an e-commerce website.

We're expert@ these services. We'll give you a professional services
Call/WhatsApp Akotad on (09034877388)
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tinakul(f): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Costanostra post=75788156][/quote]

I also got this yesterday from FEDORA LIMITED but the address has made me develop cold feet. I have search round the internet and I can't find the company website.

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tinakul(f): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2019
koby86:
Guys keep away from any job invites from the address below and the likes,they are scammers,they keep changing business names,using different emails and locations.this time the business name is Fedcore Limited. very desperate people
Address: No 5,University Press House Off Oando
Filling Station,Adjacent
Standard Organisation of Nigeria(SON)Ogba
Lagos.

Do you mean Fedcore or Fedora. I am loss here
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by scave(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
how real is this?

Dear Applicant.

We were impressed by your application.

As a result of your qualifications which have been considered satisfactory, we would like to invite you for an interview at one of the selected centres in Lagos

Date: Friday 22nd of February, 2019

Venue: No. 4, FFF Junction, Off Comercial Avenue,  Sabo Yaba, Lagos.

Time: 10:00 am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

Note that the invitation is a response to the application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client and you can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position for us to manage your record properly.

NOTE: You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our client after the oral assessment for proper evaluation.  

Best Regards

Resonance Consults
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kalimera101: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello Everyone,

A Fashion house that specializes in bridal wears, dinner dresses, corset making and couture is looking to teach young women particularly students who are looking to carve out a path in the fashion industry.

Grab this opportunity and get paid while training under capable hands.

Send your CV or cover letter indicating interest with the subject Fashion Internship to info@tbgsafrica.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kalimera101: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER (55,000)
Female

Graduate with NYSC completed

Lives in Lekki Axis

Fashionable and identifies with trends, brands, sizing and quality clothing.

Science degree inclined

Good with mathematics

Customer Oriented

Instagram and Email savvy

Attention to details

Negotiation skills

8:30am to 6pm

Mon to Fri

Responsibilities:

Take inventory of products received per seller.

Carry out quality control check on every item received into the warehouse in a timely manner. First come, first serve basis. Within a 2weeks frame.

Give timely feedback to sellers, and conclude negotiations within the expected time frame.

Create product details with accuracy for items to be posted on social media.

Add styling tips for each post above.

Arrange items for uploads for the next day and their posts before 6pm.

Calculate due payments for each seller within 48hours after completion of each batch of sale.

PERSONAL ASSISTANT (60,000)

Female

Graduate with NYSC completed

MUST live in Lekki Axis

Customer Oriented

Must be fashion oriented

Instagram and Email savvy

Attention to details

Negotiation skills

Record keeping

Work at any time, any day: Mon to Sunday

Responsibilities:

Reply ALL DM’s promptly (and comments)

Follow up on all influencing opportunities

Create a social media content calendar + write up that is target audience driven

Create my calendar for the week, with reminders to ensure I am up to speed.

Contact influencing and media agency’s to position me as a brand.

Target driven to ensure advert/influencing targets are met each month

Participate in all activities, webinars, interviews and appearances I am involved in.

Keep proper accurate records

Prepare documentations and reply emails

Any other task that must ensure that my brand runs smoothly.

Send cvs to info@tbgsafrica.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mohdeevah(f): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hello
Please does anyone knows GTEXTGLOBALBat ogba Ikeja
They sent me a job invite
Just wanted to know if they are for real
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Iginit19(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Does anyone knows abt Petol Consults

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gent2mann: 11:14am On Feb 22, 2019
Vacancy at TIN industrial

Tin Industrial, Nigeria’s Largest Supplier of Industrial Laundry Equipment, Industrial Kitchen Equipment and Commercial Gym Equipment. Providing excellence in commercial kitchens, beverage, gym, laundry and hotel solutions.

We seek to recruit a qualified candidate that suits our ever growing professional team.

Position: Customer Service

Apply here https://firejobs.com.ng/2019/02/22/vacancy-customer-service-tin-industrial/
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Naanlong01: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hello people, pls can anyone here relate with job interview from jiji as a field sales agent ? . I was invited to come with C.V, after applying by just filling of name, phone number and email without C.V. Who has a prior experience with jiji pls?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Globalhotels: 5:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Be your own boss! Whether you are trying to switch career or take up a job in the bar, club, restaurant, this training is for you! This is open to anyone who is interested in cocktail and bartending..limited slot available! We are waiting to hear from you!

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by koby86: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Tinakul:

Do you mean Fedcore or Fedora. I am loss here
Fedcore
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by omorsexie(f): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2019
A reputable Firm of Estate Surveyors and Valuers with head office in Lagos needs an Account Officer. Only Candidates with ATS are encouraged to apply.

The following requirements are essential;
Minimum of 2 years experience
• Ability to use Microsoft Office Suites excellently
• Must be resident in Lagos.
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to learn quickly
• Good organizational and planning skills

Qualified candidates should send cvs to thehrmrecruits@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gent2mann: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
sparkle4u:

It's fake.
Thank You
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
please is this real?
BLUERIDGE GLOBAL <info.blueridgeglobal@gmail.com>
Feb 25 at 11:20 AM

Dear Applicant,
Congratulations! After careful consideration of your application, you stood out to us and you are hereby invited for a brief oral interview with our human resource team.

Kindly find details of the interview below:

Date: Wednesday, 27th February 2019

Venue: Last Floor Surulere House, Fummec

bus-stop, adjacent Standard Organization

of Nigeria, End of Adeniyi Jones, Ogba, Lagos.

Time: 9:30a.m.

Note: Kindly CONFIRM your attendance, Dress cooperate and come along with the printed copy of this invitation and your updated resume

Regards,
Admin Joan
Office line- 08074557813
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by gent2mann: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Godprotectigbos(f): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pls who knws abt yes africa

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.