Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1811141 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tojahh(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
pagorino:
from yaba, take a bus going to ketu, after alighting, you take the pedestrian bridge to the other side, board a keke or bike going to magodo, you are to alight at CMD. Kindly assist with their past questions if available or if you got any

Thanks don't have any but have got MFB experience though.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Luvlyna(f): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
Any idea about this address anyone?

PRIMAL TEK PLAZA, BLOCK A, SUITE 20,133 OKOTA ROAD, CELE EXPRESS  BY RAINOIL, OKOTA. LAGOS.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Icongold2006(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
hello bro.. is it ketu as if one is going to ikorodu?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
tojahh:

kindly share please, it may be of help
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Harbiordunpaul: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Here's your invite for an interview with GM GLOBAL HR EXECUTIVES on Tue. 5/3/19 by 8am @ 8, Bisi Ogabi Str, Balogun B/Stop, Ikeja Lagos.
Please how true is this?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aboy27: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2019
fungirl89:
Pls I got this message now, is it real or scam?
You are invited for chat by 9am on 29/01/19 at plot 363 eko akete new road off Durbar road,amuwo odofin 090-7668-3401. YSMAY

Please any updates on this? i have been invited for the same chat. how genuine is it? drop your number for conversation
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tojahh(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Harbiordunpaul:
Here's your invite for an interview with GM GLOBAL HR EXECUTIVES on Tue. 5/3/19 by 8am @ 8, Bisi Ogabi Str, Balogun B/Stop, Ikeja Lagos.
Please how true is this?

Stay in your house I beg you... Do not waste resources and energy in futility. Those people are.....
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aboy27: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
please how about my own? is it real or fake?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
tosins:
Please help me confirm this address
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! You have been invited for an oral interview with the human resource team of ARCADE GLOBAL, following your interest to work with the organization.

Kindly find below the details of the interview;

Date: Wednesday, 6th March, 2019

Address: PRIMAL TEK PLAZA, BLOCK A, SUITE 20,133 OKOTA ROAD, CELE EXPRESS BY RAINOIL, OKOTA. LAGOS.

Time: 9:30am.

NOTE, you are to come along with a printed copy of this invitation and your updated curriculum vitae.

Ensure you dress Corporate and come early as lateness will not be tolerated.

Regards,
Admin Mercy,
Please any update about this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
Luvlyna:
Any idea about this address anyone?

PRIMAL TEK PLAZA, BLOCK A, SUITE 20,133 OKOTA ROAD, CELE EXPRESS  BY RAINOIL, OKOTA. LAGOS.
I got an invite with same address I don't know of its real or not
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Icongold2006(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
please house... I'm coming from Ibadan tomorrow to write my test at AB MFB on Wednesday.... I need a place to sleep tomorrow against Wednesday and I will be glad if someone that is writing the same test with me to render the help so we can go together on Wednesday morning.. thanks in anticipation...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Luvlyna(f): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2019
tosins:

I got an invite with same address I don't know of its real or not

Ok
I did a check on the phone number, and I saw it has been reported on this thread as fraudsters who used a different name of company but the same phone number
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hennyola(m): 5:06am On Mar 05, 2019
JOYDEJOY:
[b][/b]PLS SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME CONFIRM THIS INVITATION.

Kaizenblitz Consulting

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the role.

To get to know you, we’d like to invite you for the First stage which is a presentation session at our office.

Your Presentation will be for 2 minutes

Your time with us will be approximately 2 Hours including your waiting time.

Presentation Topic: Using Technology for Market Differentiation

Venue: 2 Esomo Close, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: Wednesday, 13th February 2019

Start Time: 3Pm

Due to our time constraint to close out on this exercise, we will not be rescheduling.

Successful Candidates will be contacted within 5 Days.

Kindly ensure you get to the venue on time, Lateness will not be tolerated.

Looking forward to meeting you,

All the best,

Kind regards

Were you able to attend? Are they real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tosins(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2019
Luvlyna:

Ok
I did a check on the phone number, and I saw it has been reported on this thread as fraudsters who used a different name of company but the same phone number
Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by dfordam: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Please is matrixglover legit or scam, I got an interview message from them
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pojomojo: 11:45am On Mar 05, 2019
Since we posted how to spot fake/scam jobs here, I thought it was only fair to let you know some of the main reasons why a lot of people get scammed.
Peer Pressure
Laziness
Desperation
Impatience

Not forgetting an important point ... Ignorance (but we all know that ignorance is not always a valid excuse). .

Do you agree with this list? Let us know your opinion in the comment section?
What other reason(s) do you know? .
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by whoisoladipo: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
DON'T GET SCAMMED FOR JOBS AGAIN.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB?

VISIT: www.bridgegapcareers.com today

WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE RIGHT JOB
WATCH THIS AND SHARE
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbtTWzieAr0&t=20s [/url]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
tojahh:

what means have you been using to prepare for the test?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tojahh(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
pagorino:
what means have you been using to prepare for the test?

Simple interest
Compound interest
Word problems
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
tojahh:

Simple interest
Compound interest
Word problems
okay, very good. I don't even know if it's gonna be cbt or written test.
I neither have voters card nor National id card, even drivers license I have not. What do u suggest as valid means of Id? Just confused
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Icongold2006(m): 3:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
pagorino:
I neither have voters card nor National id card, even drivers license I have not. What do u suggest as valid means of Id? Just confused
I don't even know what you can do.. if I may ask why did they request for a valid id card.. For age clarification or what?... suggestion please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tojahh(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
pagorino:

Hmm...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
Icongold2006:

I don't even know what you can do.. if I may ask why did they request for a valid id card.. For age clarification or what?... suggestion please
I don't know either, but what type of id are you going to tender?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mohdeevah(f): 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
REFERENCE CODE: 61903
Date: Thursday 7th March, 2019.
Time: 9 am prompt
Company: CAPITAL EXPRESS ASSURANCE LTD.
Venue: CAPITAL EXPRESS ASSURANCE LTD, 394, Muritala Mohammed Way, Opposite Cross Country LTD, By Yaba Bus stop, Yaba, Lagos.
Please come with two (2) passport photograph on white background and hard copy of your CV and other relevant document(s).
NOTE: Be corporately dressed and this job opportunity is for those residing in Lagos and environs.

Please acknowledge.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mohdeevah(f): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Mohdeevah:
REFERENCE CODE: 61903
Date: Thursday 7th March, 2019.
Time: 9 am prompt
Company: CAPITAL EXPRESS ASSURANCE LTD.
Venue: CAPITAL EXPRESS ASSURANCE LTD, 394, Muritala Mohammed Way, Opposite Cross Country LTD, By Yaba Bus stop, Yaba, Lagos.
Please come with two (2) passport photograph on white background and hard copy of your CV and other relevant document(s).
NOTE: Be corporately dressed and this job opportunity is for those residing in Lagos and environs.

Please acknowledge.
Kindly hlp confirm it is legit if you have been invited before
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by afeesalau(f): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2019
You have been scheduled for a chart/interview with the Executive Chairman of KURAMO INDUSTRIES(NIGERIA) LTD

Time: 12:00pm

Date : 7th, march 2019

Address: 311 Akin-Ogunlewe Street off Yunus bashorun, Victoria Island ,Lagos.
Please house member help me to verify the autenticity of this job invite
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Sitex(m): 7:27am On Mar 06, 2019
Tinakul:

I also got this yesterday from FEDORA LIMITED but the address has made me develop cold feet. I have search round the internet and I can't find the company website.

did you go for this interview? I got an invite from them too
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2019
Icongold2006:

Good morning bro, you must be on your way to the test centre I guess
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Icongold2006(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2019
pagorino:
Good morning bro, you must be on your way to the test centre I guess
yeah bro.. what about you?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2019
Icongold2006:

same here...'on my way to Ketu now. I'm in the vehicle .
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by pagorino(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2019
Icongold2006:

where are you at the moment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.