Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1810280 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by caliboster: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2019
I just discovered that there is a platform where you can upload and promote all the products you have
your products will be visible to both Nigerian and foreign prospective buyers!

Aside from promoting your brands, businesses, products, and services, you can also earn some income by referring others
Lemme know if you are interested to join
contact me for more info
message me on messenger: https://www.messenger.com/t/daniel.jimmy.370
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Taskty1(f): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
One of my friend needed an event planner to plan her wedding..I read the advert about the referral program organized by Tushmyhall Event ,I contacted them confirm if it was real,so I decided to talk to my friend about it.

Read the remaining story on

tushmyhallevents..com

If it has worked for me it will work for you also...

Kindly thank me later..
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Akurakambe(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Interview Notification ID: (ACH/G3/HP)
An INTERVIEW SESSION has been Scheduled for you with HRM, VIRTUAL HEALTH SAFETY SERVICES (HSE) on Tue 6th Aug 2019 By 9am
VENUE #PLOT 61/94 OLU OBASANJO ROAD, BTW UBA & UNITY BANK, POLICE ROUNDABOUT PH, RIVER STATE.
Come with 2 Passports
090-3065-8702

Just got this message now.
Please are they real

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LilDraya: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
I got same message. Tried browsing about the company, but there’s nothing.
Akurakambe:
Interview Notification ID: (ACH/G3/HP)
An INTERVIEW SESSION has been Scheduled for you with HRM, VIRTUAL HEALTH SAFETY SERVICES (HSE) on Tue 6th Aug 2019 By 9am
VENUE #PLOT 61/94 OLU OBASANJO ROAD, BTW UBA & UNITY BANK, POLICE ROUNDABOUT PH, RIVER STATE.
Come with 2 Passports
090-3065-8702

Just got this message now.
Please are they real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Mizonwusibe: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Our client who is a top Foam manufacturing company. With different types of high-quality Foam mattresses under the brand portfolio, their products are ranked as the best in Nigeria

They currently have an opening for Sales Executive - Benue

Job Profile

The Sales Executive would identify and sell prospects; also maintaining relationship with clients.

Key Responsibilities

Responsible for meeting the sales targets allocated by the management for the specified products and services
To survey the region allocated for prospective leads
To pitch the products to clients, dealers in the regions allocated for sales and service
Perform surveys and competition study as required by the management

Requirements
2 - 3 years experience in sales role and demonstrable sales performance.
Must speak and understand local dialect and English language.
Analytical Skills, reporting Skills & Sound Interpersonal Skills
Clear understanding of distribution channels
People Management and Relations skills
Sound Leadership Skills
Prior experience of working within the manufacturing industry.
Send your resume to anita@eoutsource.net
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
[img][/img]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by MakaveliTheDon(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dear Candidate,
You are invited for an interview for the role of Sales Executive with a reputable financial institution
Date- Wednesday, August 7, 2019
Time- From 9am- 3pm
Venue- U-Connect HR Ltd, 5 Ogbunike Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Kindly come along dressed corporately with a copy of your CV and credentials (Please note the age range is from 21 - 45years)

please is this real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lawrykings(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
MakaveliTheDon:
Dear Candidate,
You are invited for an interview for the role of Sales Executive with a reputable financial institution
Time- From 9am- 3pm
Venue- U-Connect HR Ltd, 5 Ogbunike Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Kindly come along dressed corporately with a copy of your CV and credentials (Please note the age range is from 21 - 45years)

I received same too, how true

please is this real?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by blet(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
IS THIS REAL OR FAKE:

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to our recent survey via our online advertorial page, HR portals and referrals, we are pleased with your background considering your Leadership, business and Human resourceful skills

In view of this you have been Shortlisted by the HR TEAM to attend a LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader and Business partner.

OVERVIEW OF CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Our priority:- To assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool.

What we do:- We specialize majorly into human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

Office Address: 13 Ajumobi OlorunOje STREET, through fagba crescent,BESIDE Mega chicken,Agidingbi bustop. Ikeja lagos state.

Date: THURSDAY 08TH AUGUST, 2019

Time: 9:00am.

SIT NO:WC290

NOTE:- You are required to tender this invitation either as a printed copy or soft copy, and a passport photograph at the point of entrance for security purpose.

It’s imperative to confirm your availability, do so by replying to this e-mail.

We look forward to you knowing you more and working with you.

BEST REGARDS,

HR TEAM LEAD,

DR VICTORIA.J.D.

For further inquiries and directions, call the secretary on 09073326878 or please log on to www.cflead.org
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by fansnikblog: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sunnywee(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
I got contacted to attend an Interview tomorrow with Eden Solution in Abuja for Internal Audit Position.

Please I'm I good to go?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SeunTol: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hello Everyone,

NEW MEETVAIN SOCIAL
https://www.meetvain.com

Meetvain is a social network created to foster relationship between people in Africa and the world. With Meetvain, everyone can share ideas, meet new people, share memories and build virtual (online) communities for themselves.

Meetvain Social has provided everyone with all social network features:

ONLINE CHAT WITH FRIENDS - Meetvain provides a chat room, where you can communicate in real-time with friends. There, you and your friends can send voice or video call to share ideas and memories.

BLOGS, FORUMS, GROUPS AND PAGES FOR YOU - Meetvain provides unique platforms for blog, groups, pages, market and forums you may wish to use for your business, personality or community. You create and manage them, to reach your audience.

24HRS STATUS UPLOAD - Your memories, ideas and pictures in the day can be shared with your friends, with a simple status upload that is read 24hrs from the time you upload them. These allow your friends to know how you feel, your emotions and what your do daily. Status can be in form of pictures or videos.

SEND POSTS WITH ANIMATIONS AND SMILEYS - Sending a post is the best way to share an opinion to the public, followers and those you follow. With each status, you can append an image that describes the event or story in your post. Smileys are available to show your reactions to posts.

VIDEO, AUDIO AND FILE UPLOAD - Uploading multimedia files such as music, video or other files help your friends to enjoy what you like, understand your personality and express their perception about what you share.

EARN MEECOINS FOR ONLINE ADS AND PURCHASES - Unique to Meetvain features, is the meecoin system through which you can earn from your daily activities. Meecoins earned are strictly for you to purchase products from the products market and request for withdrawal when minimum amount is obtained. You automatically have an e-wallet where these meecoins are stored.

LINK AND MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS ON MEETVAIN - Link your existing social media accounts to Meetvain in one instance.

https://www.meetvain.com/register

Build your profile!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Icequeen94(f): 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Before you go for an interview you can search for the company on CAC (Corporate affairs commission) or search a salary and review website like https://www.mysalaryscale.com to know what people are saying about the company.

Find out the lowest paying jobs in Nigeria HERE
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Esther0304: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pls I got an invite from Clead, leadhr.careersinfo@gmail.com
Kindly help me confirm if its real and they are not neolife

Dear Candidate,

Sequel to our recent survey via our online advertorial page, HR portals and referrals, we are pleased with your background considering your Leadership, business and Human resourceful skills

In view of this you have been Shortlisted by the HR TEAM to attend a LEADERSHIP/BUSINESS ASSESSMENT and WORKSHOP for an INTERVIEW to be a Team/ Unit leader and Business partner.

CFLEAD is the culmination of years of experience in the corporate and small business worlds, with a passion for raising businessmen and women, and we aim to achieve this through human capacity building and leveraging.

Our priority:- To assist individuals in having a befitting lifestyle, acquire their desire and live a healthy life, using capacity building and leverage as a critical tool.

What we do:- We specialize majorly into human resource development, leveraging and consultation services through information dissemination.

Office Address: 13 Ajumobi OlorunOje STREET, through fagba crescent,BESIDE Mega chicken,Agidingbi bustop. Ikeja lagos state.

Date: FRIDAY 09TH AUGUST, 2019

SIT NO:WC23726

NOTE:- You are required to tender this invitation either as a printed copy or soft copy, and a passport photograph at the point of entrance for security purpose.

BEST REGARDS,

HR TEAM LEAD,

DR VICTORIA.J.D.

For further inquiries and directions, call the secretary on 09073326878 or please log on to www.cflead.org
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ehmmy11(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Esther0304:
Pls I got an invite from Clead, leadhr.careersinfo@gmail.com
Kindly help me confirm if its real and they are not neolife

Dear Candidate,

Date: FRIDAY 09TH AUGUST, 2019

SIT NO:WC23726

BEST REGARDS,

HR TEAM LEAD,

DR VICTORIA.J.D.

scam run for your life
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by aderemitosin8(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
please I receive this message for interview, I need ur help before wasting my t.f, if you are been there or no about them or the area, Thanks
Dear Applicant,

Based on your application via Online, you're invited for an Interview session with the HR Dept/MGT of MHS on Friday, 09/08/2019.

Time: 8am.
Addss: 4b Toyin Street opposite Victory Home School before Unity b/stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and ensure to be there on time.

Help/directives?
Call the ADMIN: 0803-449-6175/M860
Best wishes
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by blet(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
ehmmy11:
scam run for your life

Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by odionibhadode(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Are you interested or have an eligible and capable friend or relations who would like to work as a KUDI GO staff with Kudi Agent Banking?

Call 08169650085 for more info

Date for interview Tuesday 13th of August 2019

Time : 10:00am prompt

Venue : Ringroad round about (museum kitchen) Benin city, Edo state.

Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well....don't be late!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Are you a working class or active job seekers?

Join Real Estate Consultants Team today & start earning commendable incomes for yourself.

We have Estates in Lagos, Abuja and some other notable States across Nigeria.

How does it work?

Market and sell our Estates start earning commendable incomes.

For more info and how to go about it.

Join the Whatsapp group.

https:///FwlkqkR2X9644QHkYy4i7F
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Faith93: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Upon review of your application for Client Service Executive role with Gems Communications Ltd, we are pleased to invite you for an interview. Find interview schedule below:

Date: Thursday, 15th August 2019

Time: 12 noon prompt

Venue: Gems Communications Ltd Lagos Office 2B Fashola Close, Idiroko Estate, Maryland Lagos

Please guys is the company real undecided
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
Faith93:
Upon review of your application for Client Service Executive role with Gems Communications Ltd, we are pleased to invite you for an interview. Find interview schedule below:

Date: Thursday, 15th August 2019

Time: 12 noon prompt

Venue: Gems Communications Ltd Lagos Office 2B Fashola Close, Idiroko Estate, Maryland Lagos

Please guys is the company real undecided

It's 100% real. Do your research bro thoroughly

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by serikiseun: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Visited one of the scam interview today and was shocked because they asked us to pay 40,000. Pls guys let's be careful.I noticed that they had a POS machine and people were paying and doing transfers into there account. The building is beside OSTRA HOTEL they occupy the second floor.

1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by semasir: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Okay
decentjannie:

No...I didn't
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Themainn: 2:58am On Aug 12, 2019
Job hunting isn't what it used to be.  It's highly competitive and fast. In the age of twitter, tag lines and soundbites, your resume will need to pass the 5 second test.  If a viewer doesn't understand your story within seconds, they pass.  Sad but true. 

I have solved that problem with a new format, tailored toward mid level and senior executives.  It's comprehensive, succinct, and showcases your depth of skill.  It's called a Visual Resume ™. 

HERE'S WHY YOU NEED ONE: 

97% of resumes are viewed online so content, and page real estate is critical, not optional

Resumes are scanned, not read. You have 5 seconds to convey a message 

Visual Resumes™ thread together your work history; unlike traditional resumes

ABOUT ME: 

Professional resume writer 

20+ years experience 

Former hiring manager

Published author 

Brand marketer

Responsive and easy to work with 

Speedy service

WHO VISUAL RESUMES ™ ARE FOR? 

Those re-entering the workforce

Those will diverse skill sets

Those who are changing job functions 

Those with a traditional resume that isn't working 

Email me ihemejonathan@yahoo.com
Or call nd whatsapp me +2349018902459
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ujunwa64: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2019
MakaveliTheDon:
Dear Candidate,
Time- From 9am- 3pm

please is this real?
pls did u go for the interview I was also invited
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nwagee9: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
pls do not ever go to chemline building at oba akran,Ikeja.. they are scammers...imagine one of the idiot that called himself d p.a to the MD who came out with 1st class @unilag,claiming to reject offer from shell and chevron!!..who is fooling who nau!...
I know one of the scammers frm there will be reading this as well

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pr0cter: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Here's another scam interview

HR HEAD INVITES YOU FOR A CHAT WITH BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON TUE.13/08/19.9AM@1ST FLOOR 32 OLUFEMI RD,LAWANSON B/STOP SURULERE LAGOS.SRT.SHOW TEXT TO SECURITY
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pr0cter: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Here's another one. They call themselves First Point. Be careful of jobs you apply on because majority of them are scams.

You have been scheduled for an INTERVIEW on MON 12/8/19 by 10am at 3rd Floor 240 Herbert Macaulay Way Alagomeji B/stop Yaba. Refer to your email for details.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Pr0cter: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
This is another scam interview

Your online application on jobberman has been received by us.We believe you will be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other options with the company.

You are hereby invited for an interview session.
Your assessment will be determine if you are fit for the job offer.

Date: Thurday 16th August,2019.

Venue: 7 obasa road,chimeline building, behind forte oil filling station,oba akran,ikeja

Kindly respond to this Email and confirm your availability.

Come with a copy of this invite to gain access and updated CV with a valid means of identification

Best regards
HR Adejoh ( dyconcareers.fview)

Disclaimer: Fview team is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment.we are a third party recruiter and outsourcing agency

Third party Recruiter: Third party Recruiter are agency, organisation or individual recruiting candidate for specific position, be it temporary position or full time employement on behalf of others and not for their own needs .you understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf ,fview team,may forward your details to clients who are interested.

All Right Reserved 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.