Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1811934 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Osadebanwen: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
For Uber/Bolt (Taxify) registered drivers with active accounts but have no cars, there are sound Uber registered and active vehicles to be given out for rental. Interested persons should send a WhatsApp message to 08036832808 now!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by midasbliss(f): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
henryikechi:
I have been invited for an interview which reads "by referral by a staff from mgs you have been invited for an interview opposite prosco Okaka yenagoa, time 8am" please help and clear my friends doubt that this is a scam.

Did you or your friend go for the interview? I received this too but didn't bother going.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vikzywhyt:
Vacancy.
Our clients a realtor at Egbeda and a security firm in Palmgroove want the following:
1. Assistant Manager (Security Firm)
2. Operation Officers (Security Firm)
3. Sales Associates ( Realtor)
Requirements:
B.sc or it equivalent,
Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to clueconsultinggroup@gmail.com.
N/B: The interview is tomorrow.

Please, is this still available?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chibby1613: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Company driver needed primarily for a Mercedes Truck 814 behind Annamco, Emene, Enugu State. Driver will use truck to haul palm kernel and palm kernel cake for the company across the Southeast, Delta, Cross River, and Akwa Ibom. Driver will also use a Sienna and a tricycle for errands around Enugu when there are no goods to haul. Driver must possess a driver’s license.
Must be experienced with Mercedes Trucks.
Send an application and your phone number to tajobenugu@gmail.com.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Ibmust(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
How genuine are they shocked

We acknowledge receipt of your resume as an applicant and we sincerely appreciate your interest in this role.

Based on your interest. Kindly be informed that you have been invited for an interview with PROWAYS DR LTD as per details below.

DATE: Saturday 8th August, 2020

TIME: 9:00AM PROMPT (Be seated before 8:30 am)

VENUE: 12, Alafia Close, Opposite Olowotinnfowosaanu Shopping Complex, Street beside Samsung Showroom, Barracks Bus stop, Iwo road, Ibadan.

REF CODE: 18BG (you'll need this)

You are to come with your CV, a Passport-sized Photograph and a Print out of this invitation (the printout is a compulsory criteria for entry).

And Pls, dress properly for an interview. You will be disqualified if you are not properly dressed. No T-shirt, no Jeans, no slippers, no native.

Also, come wearing your face mask!

Kindly reply to this message to confirm your availability, then fill the form below to complete your application.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Yomiogunmefun: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hi guys. I'm based in Ibadan. I'm starting my own Shoe brand. I need 2 skilled shoe makers who can make quality Men's shoes to work with me. If you know anyone please reach me on 08172159847 or 08983864061. Thanks and best regards

- Yomi
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibmust:
How genuine are they shocked

We acknowledge receipt of your resume as an applicant and we sincerely appreciate your interest in this role.

Based on your interest. Kindly be informed that you have been invited for an interview with PROWAYS DR LTD as per details below.

DATE: Saturday 8th August, 2020

TIME: 9:00AM PROMPT (Be seated before 8:30 am)

VENUE: 12, Alafia Close, Opposite Olowotinnfowosaanu Shopping Complex, Street beside Samsung Showroom, Barracks Bus stop, Iwo road, Ibadan.

REF CODE: 18BG (you'll need this)

You are to come with your CV, a Passport-sized Photograph and a Print out of this invitation (the printout is a compulsory criteria for entry).

And Pls, dress properly for an interview. You will be disqualified if you are not properly dressed. No T-shirt, no Jeans, no slippers, no native.

Also, come wearing your face mask!

Kindly reply to this message to confirm your availability, then fill the form below to complete your application.

I attended their interview around May 2018. They will ask you to pay after sweet talk seminar. They are into marketing of some products (drugs). It was a waste of time for me then and my friends who went there for the interview (lecturing jare)
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Layohrt(f): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good evening house,
Kindly help confirm if this is legit, I searched online and the company online is located in lekki while this invite say yaba, please if you have any information kindly let me know, town is dry during this period to go and waste money on T-fare. Thank you.

You are invited for an interview for the position of a Business Development Officer at SNOWFOX LIMITED 252, Herbert Macaulay way, by Zenith Bank Alagomeji Bus stop, Alagomeji, Yaba,Lagos BY 10 AM prompt on Monday 10th August,2020. Come with your CV and copies of your credentials. Inquiry : 08096646392

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Layohrt(f): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2020
Please is this legit

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by medolab90(m): 12:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Tsk
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Smartrock: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2020
A home tutor urgently needed in kaduna.. Please must be a graduate...pay is 15k and above depending on location...interested parties should please call 09069648121
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Aduke2: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
WALK IN INTERVIEW!!!

Are you a Passionate and resilient Marketer who is target driven and result oriented.
Your are hereby invited for an interview with Luckymall.ng, details as follows;

*Venue: Electromart building, Plot 2015 Amuwo - Festac link road, Apple Junction, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
Time 9am
Date: Tuesday August 11, 2020
&
Thursday August 13, 2020.
Qualification:
*Maximum of SSCE/HND/OND*
*18-30 years*

Kindly come along with your CV
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Aduke2: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
WALK IN INTERVIEW

Mobile lottery company is currently recruiting for Target driven markerters in Lagos

Company: Luckymall.ng

Venue: 53, Ladega Street, Ikorodu after Main Garage

Date: Thursday August 13, 2020

Time: 10am

Kindly provide your details: https://forms.gle/f26f46heUyoxWkJF7

For enquiries you can call 08060910870 & 09082666409
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Aduke2: 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
WALK IN INTERVIEW

Mobile lottery company is currently recruiting for Target driven markerters in Lagos

Location: Surulere, Apapa,Costain, Orile, Ijesha, Bariga, Badagry

Venue: Electromart Building, Plot 2015 Amuwo-Festac link road near green estate, Apple Junction, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos

Date: Thursday August 13, 2020

Time: 9am

Kindly provide your details: https://forms.gle/f26f46heUyoxWkJF7

For enquiries you can call 0705663603 & 09082666409
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by yeme7(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
I just got an interview from DPR today and my interview is scheduled for tomorrow I don't know if it's legit or not
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Whizdomo(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Layohrt:
Please is this legit

It's fake sir

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by mutfad: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2020
Help me confirm this house

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
A school requires the services of the following Teachers to pupils remotely.

Hausa Language
Yoruba Language
Igbo Language
English Language
Science
Creative Art
Computing
Design and Technology.

Candidates must have a smart phone, tablet or camera enabled computer and MUST be able to use or learn to use common online learning platforms. Salary is attractive and consideration for data will be provided.

Interested candidates MUST have at least 2 years experience teaching in a PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Interested candidates should forward resumes and a cover letter not later than 20th August 2020 to nurseryschooljobs@outlook.com

Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by causimalbarka(m): 4:18am On Aug 13, 2020
441 First-Class Graduates Apply As Oyo Begins TESCOM Recruitment CBT https:///DPVEKMXBYF

The is the situation we find ourselves in this country.

Qualified people are far more than the available jobs.

Even those who get the job, has no job security, and the income isn't enough to spend..

Do you what to have another source of income?

Are u tired of searching for job?

Do you wish to know how to be at home and still be earning

Click the link below and let's get show you the way

https:///2347033147737?text=Hello%2C%20please%20I'm%20interested%2C%20how%20do%20I%20get%20started?%3F
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2020
skyplustk:
fellow nairalanders please how real is this
From FSG Int'l(HR). Recruitment Orientation
Date: Thursday 22nd of August 2019 Suite 2-16/17,2nd Floor, Centage Plaza, 14 Allen Avenue, opposite UBA Bank, Ikeja Lagos.
. Come with a copy of your CV and a passport.
www.fsgemployments.com

Hello.
Did you eventually attend the orientation? How was it? Is it legit?

Kindly let me know, please.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by busolami44: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
how true is this
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Aduke2: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT

Mobile lottery company is currently recruiting for Target driven Business Developers in Lagos

Location: Lagos Zones(Berger, Agege, Ikeja, Ogba and Evirons)

Venue: 16B oppt Cash and Carry, towards Opebi, Allen Avenue, Ikeja

Date: Tomorrow Saturday, 15th August, 2020

Time:10am

Kindly provide your details: https://forms.gle/zBnWYiw8VureKXG2A

For enquiries; whatsapp 07068135260 or call 0901496556

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by IrewumyO(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Your CV means nothing if it doesn't reach the hands of the recruiter. If you aren't receiving any calls from your applications, then chances are your CV is getting lost in the big black hole of applicant tracking systems (ATS).

Contact Miquick Resume for your ATS Compliant resume today.

https:///fKTuh8v
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Bcpump: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Open warehouse/ filbele is a scam recruitment. when you apply they ask you to either pay money to enter a Managerial position, or to use your own money then earn only based on sales.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 11thGoldTREE: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2020
I got an interview invite in the middle of the night. I knew it was theose gnld people

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by AzehJohngreat: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Do you know that many people don't get called for interviews because their Resumes are not good enough?

Do you know that there are key skills that are required on your Resume?

We can help you design that professional résumé and cover letter to land that dream job!!

Click on the link below to Send me a message

https:///31X9tOr

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Harzeezart19: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Please who knows anything about breadish bakery, I have an interview with them tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51