Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

1st Birthday Parties - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1st Birthday Parties (680 Views)

How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / Happy 1st Birthday, My Precious Daughter Michelle Ife Morire Independence / MAY 1st Birthday Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Birthday Parties by ibizgirl(f): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2014
I went for a friend's daughter's 1st birthday party and I must confess I had mega fun. Lots and lots to eat and drink. The adults outnumbered the children in the party and I began to wonder what actually is the use/benefit of celebrating a child's 1st birthday? The celebrant wept almost all through the party sad

When parents celebrate their kid's 1st birthday, what actually are they celebrating if the celebrant is unable to part take in the fun.

Did you throw a big bash for your kid's 1st birthday? If yes/no why?
Re: 1st Birthday Parties by vicadex07(m): 12:47am On Aug 04, 2014
They'll be more than glad when they grow up and see the pictures...

2 Likes

Re: 1st Birthday Parties by romzyxy(m): 1:30am On Aug 04, 2014
it boilx down to d level of cherishness n money.when DAT child grows up the picture all soon b dere.lookin at it quizzically

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Accomplishment So Far ? / What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? / Pregnancy And Hormones? Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.