Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears (14735 Views)

Corruption Case Against Sylva Withdrawn (ex-bayelsa Governor) / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Soldiers Withdrawn From Amaechi's Governor's Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2014

Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Imagine top airlines banning flights in2 most african countries jst cos of ebola scare, twill b lyk dey wana isolate demselves from africa. Den africa will be left 2 deal wif its issues by itself till its colonial masters come for its rescue.
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Why would they accept any imports from West Africa?

West Africans are lepers or untouchables- they are disease-ridden!

However I wonder if they would also turn back Nigeria's Oil?

Do you know that there is a disease that is more deadly than Ebola that has been detected in most western and european countries including south Korea?

It is :

[size=82pt]RABIES[/size]
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Ezemu(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
This is going too far.
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
[size=18pt]People, what I am trying to say is that Ebola is likely Western Propaganda, other than Mr Sawyer , I have not heard any other verifiable individual that has died of Ebola. (Even then Mr Sawyer's may be part of the propaganda, if his doctors are part of the conspiracy)

It seems like a deliberate attempt to isolate and disadvantage Africa, perhaps it is an attempt to damage Nigeria's economy to an extent to help the plan to break it up.[/size]
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by niceeric(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]People, what I am trying to say is that Ebola is likely Western Propaganda, other than Mr Sawyer , I have not heard any other verifiable individual that has died of Ebola. (Even then Mr Sawyer's may be part of the propaganda, if his doctors are part of the conspiracy)

It seems like a deliberate attempt to isolate and disadvantage Africa, perhaps it is an attempt to damage Nigeria's economy to an extent to help the plan to break it up.[/size]
Buhari, sharrap!!!!......its FFing real!

guess u mean d 2 US doctors currently infected (with one just taken back to d US) na part of d propaganda abi? dey there dey prove detective......

forget d conspiracy theory and protect urself
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nigeria, what a nation... we love folding our arms until the problem amplifies... we cant blame anyone for our own mistakes... we have the money, oil, wealth as a nation to be the giant of africa but we choose corruption to lead us!!!

I HOPE THIS VIRUS IS NOTHING LIKE HIV AIDS.....
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=25pt]
It seems like a deliberate attempt to isolate and disadvantage Africa, [/size]

you funny oh, be like u no dey watch bbc, cnn, na ogtv, mitv u still dey watch..
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
My gut tells me its propaganda

See the first two news agencies you mention are : BBC and CNN

Not African news media
Ezechinwa:

you funny oh, be like u no dey watch bbc, cnn, na ogtv, mitv u still dey watch..
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
It is interesting that all the infected Doctors are Americans - they can well be involved in the conspiracy.

An interesting "coincidence" ? is that one of the Aid Workers infected is called Nancy Writebol if you add an "a" to her surname, then you see she has Ebola in her surname Nancy Writebola

interesting
niceeric:
Buhari, sharrap!!!!......its FFing real!

guess u mean d 2 US doctors currently infected (with one just taken back to d US) na part of d propaganda abi? dey there dey prove detective......

forget d conspiracy theory and protect urself
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by niceeric(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
GenBuhari: It is interesting that all the infected Doctors are Americans - they can well be involved in the conspiracy.

An interesting "coincidence" ? is that one of the Aid Workers infected is called Nancy Writebol if you add an "a" to her surname, then you see she has Ebola in her surname Nancy Writebola

interesting
it may interest u that a Liberan Doctor Samuel Brisbane has died too and was buried only last week...i'll advise u stop seeing this as a propaganda and agree it's real
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Litmus: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Another sad fact is that our humorous nature and penchant for spreading rumors will further spread the misinformation. You know what i mean, soon people will flood Niraland with none existent cases of Ebola sufferers accredited to none existent villages. Papa Patric say them full of Ebola in that village...

Lazy Western papers that stop over here from time to time will pick up these "Carry-go-bring-come" news and run with it
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
A single Doctor dies, is that reason for panic?

I do not know for sure whether the virus is real but I know the hype /propaganda is very real!

Again Liberia is a country linked closely to America, the country responsible for the propaganda.
niceeric:
it may interest u that a Liberan Doctor Samuel Brisbane has died too and was buried only last week...i'll advise u stop seeing this as a propaganda and agree it's real
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
How is ebola more deadly than rabies?

someone please explain.
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by niceeric(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
GenBuhari: A single Doctor dies, is that reason for panic?

I do not know for sure whether the virus is real but I know the hype /propaganda is very real!

Again Liberia is a country linked closely to America, the country responsible for the propaganda.
And do u know the Nigerian Doctor that treated the Liberian guy that brought the virus into Nigeria has tested positive to the virus?

Wake up man!....this ain't no joke!
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Litmus: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
On the BBC website there's this Headline:

[size=18pt]Ebola crisis: Nigeria records second case in Lagos[/size]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28650035

below the headline there's a Video. The Video depicts Guinea but there's no mention of the word Guinea throughout the Video. This is not unintentional, this is a surreptitious attempt by the BBC to impress upon the viewer that they are looking at Nigeria.
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by kobonaire(m): 1:27am On Aug 05, 2014
Nobleval: Obinoscopy,Mukina2,Mynd44,Seun please I'ld like to know why this thread made the Fp considering the fact that it was created at 11:25 am. But this https://www.nairaland.com/1842029/ebola-nigerians-kicked-out-conference was created as early as 8:26 am. This is absurd. Please I don't like that. Not at all.
Actually, you were cheated .... na so NL be sometimes .... e be like NPF ... those that de shake body or get connections make it to FP.

2 Likes

Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by kobonaire(m): 1:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Litmus: On the BBC website there's this Headline:

[size=18pt]Ebola crisis: Nigeria records second case in Lagos[/size]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-28650035

below the headline there's a Video. The Video depicts Guinea but there's no mention of the word Guinea throughout the Video. This is not unintentional, this is a surreptitious attempt by the BBC to impress upon the viewer that they are looking at Nigeria.
Imagine ... look at these Brits .... we should cancel all their visas for 1 month .... also boycott BAT cigarettes for a while too .... angry
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by kobonaire(m): 1:32am On Aug 05, 2014
GenBuhari: A single Doctor dies, is that reason for panic?

General ... man pass man ... you should know that, you are after all Buhari wink
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by kobonaire(m): 1:35am On Aug 05, 2014
GenBuhari: People, what I am trying to say is that Ebola is likely Western Propaganda , other than Mr Sawyer , I have not heard any other verifiable individual that has died of Ebola. (Even then Mr Sawyer's may be part of the propaganda, if his doctors are part of the conspiracy)

It seems like a deliberate attempt to isolate and disadvantage Africa, perhaps it is an attempt to damage Nigeria's economy to an extent to help the plan to break it up.
I am beginning to doubt if you are General Buhari .... the General can never say something as daft as this ... shocked
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by kobonaire(m): 1:40am On Aug 05, 2014
GenBuhari: Why would they accept any imports from West Africa?
Do you know that there is a disease that is more deadly than Ebola that has been detected in most western and european countries including south Korea?
It is :
RABIES
You think in those countries rabied dogs run up and down the street freely like in .... ?
They are also cautious in coming into contact with bats
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 05, 2014
GenBuhari: Why would they accept any imports from West Africa?

It is :

[size=82pt]RABIES[/size]

I d i o t! Somebody like you need to be infected by Ebola because you aren't useful to humanity.
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by diarra94(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2014
GenBuhari: [size=18pt]People, what I am trying to say is that Ebola is likely Western Propaganda, other than Mr Sawyer , I have not heard any other verifiable individual that has died of Ebola. (Even then Mr Sawyer's may be part of the propaganda, if his doctors are part of the conspiracy)

you guys should stop with all this effing bs. what is so great about nigerias crooked economy that western forces will want to meddle it.So you mean until other non africans die, this virus was invented by the west? the fact is africans are holding the whole world back, and i dont even care if it is a way to reduce africa's population. i think its about time most of this useless african countries are wiped out and more intelligent beings take advantage of the available resources.
Re: South Korea Invitations For Nigerians Withdrawn On Ebola Fears by uzoexcel(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
tell them
Litmus: Nigerians are too 'blasé' about these misinformation that tarnish our reputation. We have to fight them. It Is no longer okay just to think that since you're an isoko man outsiders can say whatever they like about Nigeria.

The outside world cant be bothered to differentiate. Nigeria has become to them another word for African. So, just as all prostitutes in Europe and Asia are referred to as Nigerians, so too, if we don't fight it, will all Ebola sufferers be Nigerians. Believe it or not when they see Liberia, Guinea, etc on their Tv's they think Nigeria.

The fact that many Africans cant be bothered to dispel the automatic belief of the questioner that he or she is Nigerian has not helped us.

We don't have to suffer that price just because we're popular.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola / Fani-kayode's Ex Wife, Yemisi Wada, Distances Herself From Online Publication / Tribunal: Ganduje Opens Defense, Presents Witness With Fake Voters’ Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.