Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo (35329 Views)

Disparaging Comments About Nigeria: Reno Confronts Buhari With Facts / SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan / Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by mstik(f): 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
good cool
AkinEgba: Hm!!
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by MadCow1: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
cirmuell: yeah ans some those of patience while we wait for ebele to find the cure. grin

Dude...

Seriously, I couldnt understand a darn thing you wrote..

Ok.. I needs to get back to my massage.

11 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by cirmuell(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Dude...

sorry, i probably need to quarantine my phone too. Modified, go check it again.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by MadCow1: 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
cirmuell: sorry, i probably need to quarantine my phone too. Modified, go check it again.

Too busy getting my body pampered to read. grin

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by chibwike(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=MadCow1][b]We should all be prepared to die..

An Epidemic, especially one of this sort is not something that a careless and irresponsible Nation like Nigeria can handle
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by chibwike(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1: We should all be prepared to die..

An Epidemic, especially one of this sort is not something that a careless and irresponsible Nation like Nigeria can handle.
lmao
..madcow1

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by cirmuell(m): 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Too busy getting my body pampered to read. grin

SMH grin
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Rikidony(m): 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nice words from concern citizens
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by 3rdeye1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba: A colleague of mine is returning from Liberia this month. I am not yet sure how to receive him at the office.
inform d necessary authorities pls or better still, host ur friend in a hospital.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by ElNur1: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
AkinEgba: A colleague of mine is returning from Liberia this month. I am not yet sure how to receive him at the office.

RUN 4 ur lyf..

health is better than wealth.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Barselonia(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
dem Dey mad na.. if not for Bola, dem for talk
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by GodMode: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
Every virus is man made.... Which means there's a cure.... But it won't be released yet.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2014

How about you dress like this? Ignorant prick....

Everyone in Liberia don't have the virus...and theres no way in hell he would enter any of these western country without proper check up.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by suwailad(f): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
rattlesnake: An American brought Ebola to nigeria

but it wont mean a thing to nigerians, its the least of our worries now. who are you to bite the mouth that feeds you lipsrsealed
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by sylaz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Saw this reading about Ebola on foreign sites.... Only we can save ourselves i guess..

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by safeLove(f): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
rattlesnake: An American brought Ebola to nigeria

Late Patrick Sawyer was not an American. He was full fledged,Liberian. He was part of those who fled Liberia to US during the Liberian war.

His ex-wife and 3 daughters live in US and she works with TMZ in US. Sawyer lived in Monrovia with his girlfriend and other kids before he passed on.

Just correcting a misconception.Nothing personal.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by propzncribz: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Why do I have a feeling our president ran away to America because he doesn't want to get infected.

Abeg SSS its just a thought o. No come arrest me.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by arsetalks(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
I do not blame them for this comments. The western world has shown over and over again that it doesn't care about Africa unless there is something to gain out of it.

We have even resource to tackle our own problems but corruption won't allow us do so. Africa should be where the west who has practically nothing is but we are not there due mainly to corruption.

Asia may even overtake us as it stands.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by timsbee(f): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
God will see us thru it all....

In sha Allah.(Amin)

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by omenka(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Who can blame them

Our so called leaders we fight and die for whenever they feel the need to do battle put us in this mess where we put ourselves through all sort of dehumanizing conditions to get to the white man's land. Now they wanna put a stop to the migration to save themselves from the risk of having a killer virus in their shores and we think they are being "wicked"
Abeg make una free them joor!!!

The sooner we learn to hold our leaders accountable and build our own safe haven for the black race, the better for us!!

Enough of all these cries about being victimized. They paid the price to build and live in the fabulous societies they find themselves, we should pay ours!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by YourCoffin: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
cirmuell: Mr Madcow1 you'll have to die alone. The wise ones will survive

His coffin is here already.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by rattlesnake(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
safeLove:

Late Patrick Sawyer was not an American. He was full fledged,Liberian. He was part of those who fled Liberia to US during the Liberian war.

His ex-wife and 3 daughters live in US and she works with TMZ in US. Sawyer lived in Monrovia with his girlfriend and other kids before he passed on.

they said HES AN AMERICAN ooooooooooooo check this website

www.google.com
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by gaetano: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
cool

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by YourCoffin: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Coming from someone who thinks his Wisdom is gonna save him from a Virus. grin

O!! Ebola does not affect Cows.

It shrinks the blockus of a cow. You didn't hear?
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hm!
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by rattlesnake(m): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
safeLove:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/26145740/american-citizen-dies-from-ebola-virus
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/doctor-contracts-ebola-after-treating-american-who-died-nigeria-n171946

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2014

My Guy, warn am make e not set foot for your house oooo!

Infact buy one correct pump action. Immediately you sight am like this, empty the barrell inside im chest. No make the blood splash for your body ooooo!!!!
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by delishpot: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
MadCow1:

Dude...

Dat massage make sense die! Na how much e cost you? Where the shop dey? Den dey do home service?
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
[size=13pt]Just learnt the doctor who treated the ebola Patient from Liberia has tested Positive to the Virus!!!! cry[/size]
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by ademoladeji(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Please, RESIGN before his arrival.
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by safeLove(f): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
rattlesnake:

they said HES AN AMERICAN ooooooooooooo check this website

www.google.com

Ok. I knew him personally.
But if google says he's American (by virtue of possession of citizenship),then so be it.

#amjustsaying#
Re: Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo by YourCoffin: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Where're our professors? Na only strike they sabi do? We need them now oO!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / No Sane Person Will Vote For You – Ohaneze Tells Buhari / Shekau Flees Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.