Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,463 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! (14983 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
so the liberian came to infect the city of lagos? why... why... why
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Youngsage: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2014
Hmmn... There is God.

Signs of the End of the Times are all these Things...
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Beync(f): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2014
Its very obvious that liberian dead for nothing of a suya ferried his ebola corpse into nigeria to spread the virus. His actions speaks volume of his intention, wicked soul.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please MOD can this topic go to front page since i have proof now?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/166176-video-shows-liberian-patrick-sawyer-was-terribly-ill-possibly-knew-he-had-ebola-before-traveling-to-nigeria.html#sthash.QAd5NC23.dpbs

Patrick Sawyer, the Liberian man who brought the Ebola virus into Nigerian, looked “terribly ill” and might have known he was infected with the virus before traveling to Nigeria, the Liberian media is reporting.

According to a review of Close Circuit Television (CCTV) images at the James Spriggs Payne’s Airport, Monrovia, by Liberian newspaper, The New Dawn, Mr. Sawyer, also a naturalised American, looked terribly ill and deliberately avoided contacts with people just before boarding the Asky Airline flight that brought him to the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.

Describing his behaviour as “strange”, the The New Dawn said Mr. Sawyer bore a “sad countenance” like he was troubled and sat alone avoiding bodily contact with other passengers who came close to him at the boarding gate of the James Sprigg Payne’s Airport as he awaits his flight to Lagos.

According to Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Jide Idris, Mr Sawyer who was a consultant for the Liberian Ministry of Finance, arrived Lagos on July 23 to attend an ECOWAS convention in Calabar. He became terribly ill on the airplane just before it touched down in Lagos.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
“His strange behaviour and frequent movement up and down as he eagerly awaits his Asky flight had prompted the security camera operator to focus on him. In the video, Patrick could be seen avoiding physical contacts with airport employees and other passengers during the check in process,” the newspaper wrote.

Airport video footage, according to the report, also showed Mr. Sawyer lying flat on his stomach on the floor in the corridor of the airport and seemed to be in “excruciating pain.” The footage showed Mr. Sawyer preventing people from touching him.

According to the The New Dawn reporter who reviewed the video, he even snubbed an Immigration officer who initiated a friendly gesture of a handshake moments before he boarded the airplane.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Another Liberian newspaper, is also reporting that Mr. Sawyer, who is believed to have been infected by his sister who died of Ebola told its reporter soon before he travelled to Nigeria that he had gone in search of his sister’s husband who ran away after she tested positive for Ebola.

The paper said[b] Mr. Sawyer vomited a few times among his friends in Liberian just before heading to the airport and also on the plane.
[/b]
FrontPage Africa’s publisher, Rodney Sieh, later told PREMIUM TIMES by telephone from the Liberian capital, Monrovia, that his paper’s extensive reporting on the matter showed clearly Mr. Sawyer knew he had contacted the Ebola virus before travelling to Nigeria.

“He definitely knew he was sick and it was curious that he still decided to travel,” Mr. Sieh said. “His sister had died from the virus and he most likely had contact with her."
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 2:29am On Aug 08, 2014
http://www.punchng.com/news/ebola-virus-liberia-apologises-to-nigeria/

The Liberian Government on Thursday apologised to Nigeria over the importation of the deadly Ebola Virus by a Liberian-born American, Patrick Sawyer.

Sawyer arrived Lagos on July 20 from Lome but died five days after he was admitted into a hospital in Obalende when he showed Ebola virus symptons.

The Liberian-born American came into contact with 59 people in both the Murtala Mohammed International Airport and the hospital. Eight of the hospital contacts were quarantined at the Infectious Diseases Hospital in Yaba. One of them, a matron, who died on Tuesday became the first Nigerian casualty. Five others, including a female medical doctor, had as of Wednesday, tested positive to the virus.

The Liberian Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Mr. Nurudeem Mohammed, told journalists in Abuja that President Ellen Sirleaf-Johnson, was deeply sorry that Sawyer brought the virus to Nigeria.

He said that the deceased was under surveillance in Liberia but that he sneaked into Lagos.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Now the Liberian government has apologised, all hands must be on deck to contain this virus until it burns out.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by inecnig: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Job offer for all Nigerians that can read and write irrespective of your qualifications.
contact us via email at INEC@worker.com with your application or CV for details.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2014
Four new cases of Ebola were reported in Nigeria on Aug. 8, and all of the cases were in people who had contact with the Liberian-American man who died from Ebola last month, The Washington Post first reported.

Gregory Hartl, a spokesperson for the World Health Organization, told The Washington Post that “they’re all contacts of Patrick Sawyer,” and that they include cleaners and hospital and health care workers.

Sawyer collapsed after getting off a plane in Nigeria, having traveled from Liberia. A doctor and nurse who treated him have also contracted the virus and died.

The WHO reports that there are now 13 probable or suspected cases of Ebola in Nigeria.

The news comes as Nigeria’s president declared a national state of emergency over the outbreak. Nigeria’s president also approved emergency funds equivalent to $11.7 million to “strengthen steps to contain the virus such as … additional isolation centers, case management, contact tracing, deployment of additional personnel, screening at borders, and the procurement of required items and facilities,” a spokesman for the president told Reuters.

The World Health Organization also declared the current West Africa Ebola outbreak to be an international public health emergency; Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia have reported cases and deaths of the deadly virus. Nearly 1,000 people have died from the outbreak since it started earlier this year

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/08/nigeria-ebola-cases-patrick-sawyer_n_5662732.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Dakuku Laughs Over Wike’s Panel Of Inquiry / Mother Of All Rallies Took Place In Jos – Lalong / Buhari Departs London For Nigeria After London Medical Trip - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.