Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! (14984 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
'The heat of the suits is quickly overwhelming, as your goggles steam up and you feel the sweat dripping underneath. And the smell of chlorine is intense.'

Dr Johnson, 28, is working in Freetown as part of the King's Health Partners scheme. The initiative is a partnership between Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley Trusts as well as King's College London.

He added: 'What shocking is how healthy the patients look before they die and how quickly they decline.

'A number of the Ebola patients I've seen look quite fit and healthy and can be walking around until shortly before their deaths.'

Dr Johnson also described the difficulties of working in the country - which is recovering from years of brutal civil war - because many thought the illness was a government conspiracy.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by danot1030: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
citizenisb: This is the picture of the man Patrick Sawyer
he shuld roast in hell fire.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by EsanEmmanuel(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nigeria wc way?? Na to run back to my village awkuzu for anambra remain.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by stevecantrell: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
danot1030: this is one of the reason the leadership of this country is tag a slowpoke, one shuld have expected him to take a drastic measure against Liberia or even cut off ties wit them as a way of showing his displeasure but for where.

America sent him, not Liberia.

8 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
Why do I keephaving all these "zonbi" and vampire movies in my head?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Wow!

This thread is eye opening shocked
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by BedLam: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
danot1030: this is one of the reason the leadership of this country is tag a slowpoke, one shuld have expected him to take a drastic measure against Liberia or even cut off ties wit them as a way of showing his displeasure but for where.
With all these conspiracy theories?

Did the Management of the hospital stated what the OP (Olodo Poster) put up there?
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by BedLam: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
citizenisb: 'The heat of the suits is quickly overwhelming, as your goggles steam up and you feel the sweat dripping underneath. And the smell of chlorine is intense.'

Dr Johnson, 28, is working in Freetown as part of the King's Health Partners scheme. The initiative is a partnership between Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley Trusts as well as King's College London.

]He added: 'What shocking is how healthy the patients look before they die and how quickly they decline.

'A number of the Ebola patients I've seen look quite fit and healthy and can be walking around until shortly before their deaths.'

Dr Johnson also described the difficulties of working in the country - which is recovering from years of brutal civil war - because many thought the illness was a government conspiracy.
Just like the Olodo Poster.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
World War Z
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Danhumprey: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
citizenisb: America will make billions of dollars from selling the cure to Africa!!!
Chai! There you have it!crycry

America and the West are trickery and clever.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by OmoNwa: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
EsanEmmanuel: Nigeria wc way?? Na to run back to my village awkuzu for anambra remain.

Nwa ibilibioga!
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Danhumprey: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liamm: So his coming to Nigeria was intended at infecting Nigerians with the deadly virus.... If so, *grabs champaign to celebrate his death*
His death has changed little things. If anything,the situation has even worsen even after his death.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Danhumprey: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
EsanEmmanuel: Nigeria wc way?? Na to run back to my village awkuzu for anambra remain.
Nowhere is safe,not even the village!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by AbuMikey(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
careytommy: World War Z

Just Maybe sad
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by dejt4u(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
careytommy: World War Z
lol.that Z depict zombie.. The one we hav here shld be world war E.. E for ebola

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Lilimax(f): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
A lot of things are revealed on this thread. Thanks for sharing @ OP.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Jibwillz: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
If after d fears of containment,, America can still extract two of its own with a possible antidote alreadi in place,, I'll be dammed nt 2 fink der's some sort of conspiracy going on... ** As Africa has alwaiz bin dia DEN(mass casualty) for d experimentation of dia biological weapons... #LordHelpUsAll
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by zeongeon: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2014
I think this ebola was engineered more like created for whatever evil purpose, they can't even state what causes it there just speculating and point at bush meat..hmmm..bush meat that fore fathers have been eating why didn't they contract d ebola..I remember aids/hiv and the blame on monkeys only for some select few scientist to carry out a research to discover that monkeys never carried the aids/hiv virus..info on this thread talked about making a serum that has worked on monkeys..Hmmm..some pple have created d virus and hv succeeded in creating a cure probably to make money from africa at same time reducing the black population.

Very soon a virus that would turn pple into flesh eating zombies may be next..I guess someone evil is working on that some where.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by snadguy007(m): 12:27am On Aug 05, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2014
A patient at Mount Sinai hospital is being tested after traveling to a country where the Ebola virus is present, the hospital said in a statement.

The man arrived at Mount Sinai’s emergency room early Monday morning with high fever and gastrointestinal symptoms.

The man told doctors he had recently traveled to a West African country where Ebola is present, the hospital said.

The man has been placed in “strict isolation” and is undergoing various tests to determine the cause of the symptoms, the hospital said.

All appropriate steps to keep patients, staff and visitors safe are being taken, the hospital said.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-04/new-york-hospital-testing-sick-patient-ebola-abc-reports
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by zabyx: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Mr Patrick Sawyer,

Enjoy your eternity rotting in hell!

Fnck you!
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by citizenisb: 12:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Present EBOLA STATISTICS :-

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Dibiachukwu: 1:37am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Dibiachukwu: 1:49am On Aug 05, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Dibiachukwu: 1:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Ariyke: 2:06am On Aug 05, 2014
This is serious shocked
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Ariyke: 2:08am On Aug 05, 2014
citizenisb: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/04/health/experimental-ebola-serum/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/04/investing/ebola-drug-tekmira/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/31/travel/ebola-planes-air-travel/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

CNN reported Monday that two Americans who were infected with the Ebola virus in Liberia were treated with a drug made by privately-held San Diego company Mapp Biopharmaceutical.

Three top secret, experimental vials stored at subzero temperatures were flown into Liberia last week in a last-ditch effort to save two American missionary workers who had contracted Ebola, according to a source familiar with details of the treatment.

A representative from the National Institutes of Health contacted Samaritan's Purse in Liberia and offered the experimental treatment, known as ZMapp, for the two patients, according to the source.

The drug was developed by the biotech firm Mapp Biopharmaceutical Inc. The patients were told that this treatment had never been tried before in a human being but had shown promise in small experiments with monkeys.

According to company documents, four monkeys infected with Ebola survived after being given the therapy within 24 hours after infection. Two of four additional monkeys that started therapy within 48 hours after infection also survived.

One monkey that was not treated died within five days of exposure to the virus.
money don come for them angry
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by tpia1: 3:19am On Aug 05, 2014
immense pressure to let out Sawyer from its hospital

wow, nigeria.
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:59am On Aug 05, 2014
Let us even assume here that what Mr Sawyer did was a medical terrorism .So , if you were the President of this country one citizen of a particular country did something bad and bang you cut off ties with the entire country?.....you think that a govt is like your village gathering abi?

Honestly ,you can never make a good President if you were GEJ with this your irrational approach.

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:03am On Aug 05, 2014
It's now on record that Patrick Sawyer, an American citizen brought ebola to Nigeria, the western media should take note.
May God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by ifeanyi83(m): 4:10am On Aug 05, 2014
Why do I keep thinking of Resident Evil....
Re: Patrick Sawyer Is A Liberian Ebola Medical Terrorist, i have VIDEO evidence !!! by iconize(m): 5:55am On Aug 05, 2014
I deciphered the situation even before now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave / I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.