Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

21-year-old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 21-year-old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie (1274 Views)

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! / Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21-year-old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie by englishmart(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
21-Year-Old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie

NEWSAug 4, 2014

A Mexican man has allegedly killed himself after he accidentally pressed the trigger of a gun he was taking a selfie with last weekend.

According to a report on Daily Mail, the 21-year-old victim was identified by local media as Oscar Otero Aguilar.

It was gathered that prior to the incident, Otero Aguilar had been drinking with two of his friends in northern Mexico City.

The late Otero Aguilar
Mexican media outlet, Proceso, reported that when police officials got to the scene of the incident, Otero Aguilar was shot in the head.

‘I heard a gunshot, and then I heard somebody screaming and realized somebody had been hurt. I called the police straight away and when they arrived they found that he was still alive,’ neighbor Manfredo Paez Paez said, according to the Daily Mirror.

Excelsior informed that Otero Aguilar was dead at the scene and an autopsy is already scheduled.

The Ministry of Public Security told Proceso that Otero Aguilar’s death appeared to be an accident that happened because of a selfie meant to go on Facebook.

The late Otero Aguilar

A police source informed newsmen that one of Aguilar’s friends, Omar Abner Campos Vives, was arrested on the matter.

A check on Otero Aguilar’s Facebook account showed photographs of him lounging next to alcoholic beverages and sitting in or standing next to several different types of cars

SOURCES: Dailymail, Naij.com news

Re: 21-year-old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
beautiful no rip for him from me.
Re: 21-year-old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie by echobee(f): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Very very gud angry angry sad
Re: 21-year-old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie by englishmart(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
echobee: Very very gud angry angry sad
but it wasn't deliberate. Don't you think so?
Re: 21-year-old Man Kills Himself While Posing With Gun For A Selfie by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dayvhid: beautiful no rip for him from me.
saying rest in peace to anyone doesn't mean the person must actually rest in peace. I don't think it will make any difference.

Karma says "what must be must be"

(1) (Reply)

Dickdastardly Finally Banned By Nairaland CEO Himself! / The Alaafin Oyo Takes His 4 Wives Out On Shopping In London / I Really Like Lepasharon❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.