Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands (4790 Views)

Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :) / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by PrettyClare7(f): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
mr.sistem, i cnt stop thanking God for the gift of u. You are my dream man come true. The thought of you brings smile to my face and warms my heart. Your maturity and experience i rely on greatly. You are my father,my friend and my love. I will never disappoint you swttym.

1 Like

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by zanyzara: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thanks for being U.....for loving me like you do!

If ever you come across this thread

Know that I love U

Still Love U

Always Love U

Forever love U

Re: Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands by mrstheo(f): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Mr THEO, a man after my heart, a man with a heart crafted with Gold, my gallant soldier, a precious gift sent from above into my life. what more can i say hmmm! A perfect gentle man with a good heart. I pray for u this day my beloved husband... Mr THEO u shall move from glory to glory, promotion to promotion, prosperity to prosperity. Our children will sorround our table and we shall see our children's children IJN (amen..). Thank you IFEMI. From mrstheo kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady / Managing Children And Getting The Chores Done / Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.