Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

She Escaped With His 3 Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Escaped With His 3 Kids (4785 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / The 3 Kids who Survived a Trailer Accident In Awka, Anambra / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Alpha2k(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
I met one heart broken man by name Peter who narrated how his 9 years old relationship has turned sour. Now the woman (SELINA) has escaped with the three kids (PRECIOUS, REJOICE & GIDEON)to Ibeju-Lekki area of lagos state where she was last spotted.

He wants relevant information to be sent to the following: Supol Peter Edet on 08064639486 and Inspector Christian Ajah on 08038115154 at Ilasan Police Station, Silverbird road, lekki, lagos or the father of the kids Great Peter on 07042o48434, 07036303662 and has promised a handsome reward for it.

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by emilyone(f): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
na wa ooo. things are really happening shocked

that lady looks familiar but cant really place the face
@ OP do you know the man personally?
have they lived in Ilasan estate popularly known as Jakande estate before?
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by baby124: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wow, such a gorgeous family this guy has. Who knows why she ran away with them? Afterall Nigerian police see violence or rape within a family as a family matter. If she ran for her dear life. Goodluck babe. kiss

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by emilyone(f): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
baby_123: Wow, such a gorgeous family this guy has. Who knows why she ran away with them? Afterall Nigerian police see violence or rape within a family as a family matter. If she ran for her dear life. Goodluck babe. kiss

you are very right. i remember sometime ago a friends was having a misunderstanding with her husband and in the process the husband pick up a big stone and smashed it on her ear she reported the incidence at ilasan police state to my surprise they asked her to go home and make peace with the husband that they dont treat family matters
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Alpha2k(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Yes. they lived at Jakande for some years and up till the end of last year.
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
I pray to God that before any hungry person looking for a reward tells this man where the wife and kids are they will first find out if she ran away for hers and her kids' safety first.

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by baby124: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
ileobatojo: I pray to God that before any hungry person looking for a reward tells this man where the wife and kids are they will first find out if she ran away for hers and the kid's safety first.

He seems to know where they are. He may just be filing a claim so they can probably arrest her when he goes to show them where she is. She may be with family where dem no born am well to go and take his kids. angry. "She escaped", he didn't even say she ran away or left. I also hope this isn't a bogus report and he hasn't harmed them. Hope her family members can use this to make sure they are safe and okay.

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Alpha2k(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
From what Peter told me, the relationship went sour based on series of disagreements with his family.
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by SisiKill1: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
Escaped??!!

I don't know if I would share information on the whereabouts of someone who "escaped".

What is she "Escaping" from?

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by SisiKill1: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
ileobatojo: I pray to God that before any hungry person looking for a reward tells this man where the wife and kids are they will first find out if she ran away for hers and the kid's safety first.
Lmao! I wasn't patient enough to read the entire thread before commenting.

Thanks you oh! Someone escapes with her three kids and no asks what she is escaping from.

God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by mission08: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
The man's face is scary smiley, hope he has a good heart sha.

Alpha2k: From what Peter told me, the relationship went sour based on series of disagreements with his family.

What did she do to his family that made them to be on her neck. Maybe she no longer feel safe with him hence, her running away for her dear life. Where was the husband when she was having series of disagreement with his family? Did anyone threaten her?
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by slimyem: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why the man con be like criminal wey dey pose for mugshot nah?

1 Like

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by uyiekpenm(f): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
If anyone has any information about the woman pls do not disclose it. That man looks like an abuser. A woman will never escape from her husband except she is afraid.

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by emilyone(f): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
we don't have to be sentimental here. how on earth would a woman go as far as having 3 kids (not 1, not 2)but 3 for an abuser shocked, how is that possible?

ordinarily she would have "escaped" after the first child
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by bjcole(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
some women & there way of life, see all ur bad comments, why must u celebrate problems, a man just lost his 3kids & u r making dis funny comments. I thought dis forum is supposed 2 be 4 responsible married women. It is like there more single mothers here than i thought.
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Describing this man's features would be similar to that of an infamous character from a Dean Koontz novel. Why is he called 'Great Peter'? I'm guessing he's the one that used the word 'escaped'. His countenance is fearful.

Look at the woman's face...signs of perverse pummeling! Wherever that woman is, she had better not contemplate going back home...alone or with the kids!

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Kajiang02(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
emilyone: we don't have to be sentimental here. how on earth would a woman go as far as having 3 kids (not 1, not 2)but 3 for an abuser shocked, how is that possible?

With all due respect, you just sounded like a young lady growing up. (Its understandable). I bet you don't understand what goes on in so many marriages, As for you question, it is 100% possible and exist so much in our African context.

This is a matter that requires careful interrogations and questioning from both parties. If i'll have to pick, i guess the lady was running for her life.
If i see the lady in question, i will direct her to various NGOs fighting against abuses from male spouse. She may not be at fault on this. likewise the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by victorian(f): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
The husband looks mean sad...i wont be surprised, if she escaped from his mean attitudes towards her and the children... His face is not helping matters, at all undecided
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by bjcole(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Kajiang02:
With all due respect, you just sounded like a young lady growing up. (Its understandable). I bet you don't understand what goes on in so many marriages, As for you question, it is 100% possible and exist so much in our African context.
This is a matter that requires careful interrogations and questioning from both parties.
.So she can run away with children that belong to both of them. If she is nt okay wit d marriage, she shd divorce properly. That is theft.
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by ifyalways(f): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
Its obvious the woman is running from something!

Why?!

The husband knows where she escaped to but can't go there.

Safety first gurlie.

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by ronkebp(f): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Thank God there are still women with senses, that knows how and when to 'run' when the going is tough....

2 Likes

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
if she "escaped" then he was definitely doing something wrong

1 Like

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by SisiKill1: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
slimyem: Why the man con be like criminal wey dey pose for mugshot nah?
Lmfao!! You are not nice cheesy cheesy

emilyone: we don't have to be sentimental here. how on earth would a woman go as far as having 3 kids (not 1, not 2)but 3 for an abuser shocked, how is that possible?

Say what now?!

1 Like

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by slimyem: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
All i know is a woman with 3 children will never "escape" from a peaceful home and a loving husband.
Sisi_Kill:
Lmfao!! You are not nice cheesy cheesy
...lol.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by bjcole(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
Alpha2k: From what Peter told me, the relationship went sour based on series of disagreements with his family.
.@ op u interact wit this man, tell us more details abt him, lets knw exactly what happened, b4 this ladies start making uninformed comments here, they r just to biased. The man may d cause or d lady did something terrible that the man got to knw & she ran. She shd return d man's kids & run 2 wherever she wants.
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Aafulenu(f): 1:21am On Nov 03, 2012
lol, u guys are really funny
the OP shouldnt have used the word 'escape', it makes people wounder what she was escaping from.
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by bjcole(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2012
slimyem: Why the man con be like criminal wey dey pose for mugshot nah?
& u will like it, if someone refer to u like that.
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by slimyem: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2012
bjcole: & u will like it, if someone refer to u like that.
refer to me like what?
Did i call him a criminal?
Or don't you know what simile is when you see one?
...or can't i interprete a post/picture as it registers?
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by EfemenaXY: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2012
Ladies, d'you know what I think?

I think this woman is a Nairalander OR, must have read the recent thread on women escaping violent / abusive relationships. She probably read the real life experiences there, maybe saw some dangerous similarities in her husband's attitude to those of guitarlife, "pastor" Timijoe, Johndoe & their ilk.

The message probably sank home, that an "escaped" mother can look after her kids better than a dead mother from the grave.

Kudos to her for ditching the trashy Nollywood advice of "pray and endure". A smart lady realizing her wake up call.

And for what it's worth, I think the guy in that picture looks like one mean, angry brute.
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2012
chaircover: Its very unlikely that a woman will run away with her 3 young children if there wanst good enough reason to. If she ran into another mans arms it will be without the kids.

Her not going to places where she can be easily found (I suppose that is why the husband is still looking all over for her) also shows that this is more serious than a minor domestic tiff.

So anyone with sense should ask the man why he thinks his wife has "escaped" and anyone harboring her should protect her and not disclose her whereabouts until they can get to the bottom of it and make sure she is safe with this man.

totally agree with you, even in another country i don't like giving my contact details out anyhow.

I just hope whatever the problem is both parties can work it out cos when elephants fight its the grass that always suffer
Re: She Escaped With His 3 Kids by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Efemena_xy: Ladies, d'you know what I think?

I think this woman is a Nairalander OR, must have read the recent thread on women escaping violent / abusive relationships. She probably read the real life experiences there, maybe saw some dangerous similarities in her husband's attitude to those of guitarlife, "pastor" Timijoe, Johndoe & their ilk.

The message probably sank home, that an "escaped" mother can look after her kids better than a dead mother from the grave.

Kudos to her for ditching the trashy Nollywood advice of "pray and endure". A smart lady realizing her wake up call.

And for what it's worth, I think the guy in that picture looks like one mean, angry brute.
I knew y'all won't comtemplate asking your brains to resume from it's sabattical as long as you are long gone championing your sexist, anti-masculine notions.
The question is are we living in a jungle ? It is quite despicable and disturbing that none of y'all learned women as found it necessary to engage your minds without preconcieved mindsets and prejudice.
A woman is tired with her marriage for whatever reason and you suppose the right thing to do is to abscond with the man's three children ?
Pause and use your brain and stop acing like all you've got in that cranium is a roll of menstrual diapers.
If she felt really aggrieved and wanted out pray, tell, how far could the nearest police post be or the law court.
Is it too much to ask that she wait for the law to take it's course ? Just because she is female now it's ok for her to keep acting like we are all barbarians.
I struggle to get my mind around it sometimes how some of you mothers in this section manage to raise your children when the simple task of making an objective analysis becomes quite daunting due to the gender colouration y'all are wont to give every and any issue.
Lets assume the man put a gun to her head , she could as well march to the police station and draft a report of a threat to life. Alternatively she could also ask for a divorce if that is what she wants.
By absconding with another mans children for whatever reason is a terrible thing to do. Think of the emotional imbalance her action alone could cause the man.
This is exactly what we were saying on Jenny's thread. A woman who has the guts lord knows what hell she has put her husband through.
I'm sure most women here still will find it challenging to reason objectively. Few I know, will choose to attack me for this post.
The issue is simple two wrongs don't make a right and for acting in such a terrible manner the woman has proven to us beyond any reasonable doubt that she is much worse and also capable of much devilish acts than her husband.
Now y'all can shoot me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Confused After Marriage, Needs Advice / Lets Celebrate The Wonderful And Caring Husbands / How Can I Do My Wedding With 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.