Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? (6344 Views)

Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo) / What Is The Silliest And Funniest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Funniest Name You've Heard Or Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by Slyr0x: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2014

We've seen people with names like Godspower, Gospel, Miracle, Happy, Gift, Salary, Upliftment, Goodluck, Charming, Capacity, Ability, Endurance, Capable, Talent, "Have you seen" grin grin, Power, Progress, Deliverance, Maximus, Bodmas, Success, LivingTestimony grin grin grin grin grin, Melody, Prosper, Nature, Laughter, Courage, Independence, OldTestament, Jubilee grin grin grin grin, Praise & Worship (They are twins), Consequence, God dey, etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's the weirdest name you've heard grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by Feranmicharles(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
Slyr0x:

We've seen people with names like Godspower, Gospel, Miracle, Happy, Gift, Salary, Upliftment, Goodluck, Charming, Capacity, Ability, Endurance, Capable, Talent, "Have you seen" grin grin, Power, Progress, Deliverance, Maximus, Bodmas, Success, LivingTestimony grin grin grin grin grin, Melody, Prosper, Nature, Laughter, Courage, Independence, OldTestament, Jubilee grin grin grin grin, Praise & Worship (They are twins), Consequence, God dey, etc. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What's the weirdest name you've seen grin grin grin grin grin grin
min is oti ( d yorubas will understand most ) like oti (you closed it) oti (you push it) oti (its old "women hair ) OTI. Hahahahahahaj grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by ggrin(f): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Isheketu akintolacheesygrin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by Orunto: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
You don't see names, you hear and bear them. You also see people bearing them. I have seen and heard people bearing Confidence, Godspower, Praise, Jesus, Muhamad, Sikiru, Chris, Christ-over, Judas, in Australia people bear satan, Lucifer etcetera. Oritsajolomo, isn't that funny? Oristopolous, isn't that funnier? Aranapanaplatan, this is funniest & most boring of all names. Goodluck, that's my Presido.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by onome710(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
I know a guy that bears 'Sympathy'
That's like the weirdest name I have heard.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Heard some funny names wen I was in Bayelsa like Consider, Government, God give me my own, Azibabaruen, Azibayamaman, Pretty, Finegirl, SSG, Election. I even taught some of these peeps in class.. Funny names I tell, some I can't rem nw
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by McWhillion(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2014
I ve heard Emakirun( If u understand Yoruba u had laff)
Ema kirun--- Urging Muslims to be steadfast in prayer

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by b3llo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
"Odeh" I nearly laughed out loud in front of the person.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by hilaryiwens05: 7:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Livingseed & Holyhill, brothers to a babe a once dated
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by josh001(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
O boy, this one mean say I never see anything. This is wickedness, you naming a child Consider, God dey, Government. That should be child abuse and could serve as a causative effect for stigmatisation.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by sexyjessy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
cry bet my name is success..how is da weird op?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by holyboss: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
D yoruba people will know this "booda Agbaya"

I was like oh really when I heard it
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by McWhillion(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
sexyjessy: cry bet my name is success..how is da weird op?
Or sexess
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by sexyjessy(f): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
McWhillion:
Or sexess

undecided ewwww...really..its godsuccess in full
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by McWhillion(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
sexyjessy:

undecided ewwww...really..its godsuccess in full

ok oluwasuccess.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by sexyjessy(f): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
McWhillion:
ok oluwasuccess.

oshe cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by celestinho(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Overcomer....
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by azeeza(f): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2014
Fidigbogi, oshibodi.
Hilarious but i dont no the meaning.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2014
me i don see agbaraojo (erosion) and ofagbonmu...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by RebelLeader15(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
ggrin: Isheketu akintolacheesygrin
you must be from my village
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by RebelLeader15(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Yoruba Names:
Adio,Adigun,Akanji,Amuda,Ajadi,Akande,Ajani,Alabi,Akanmu,Amao,Adisa,Asake,Ajagbe,Alamu,Aremu,Alaba,Aduke,Asabi,Akanni,Amosu,Ajinu,Alabi,Ajayi,Aduke,Ajinde,Abebi,Alubosa,Asunbiojo,Ajikawo,Ajijola,Alekuwodo,Akin,odegbemi,ogunlabi,ejoseyi,osunfunto,Obataladayo,Sangosuyi,Ogundagbeje,Aariike

Ijaw Names:
Tamaraulabofa,gbadibowei,Akikoromotei,Pebitimi,Tarike,Yanyangbini,kimi etc

Add ur own abe
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by Dharhe(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2014
Debola......as in D.ebolacheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by ggrin(f): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
RebelLeader15: you must be from my village
undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Nigerian Name You've Heard? by Artistree: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
Two weeks ago, I met two siblings named Possibility and Trust God,male and female respectively.
I used to have a neighbour whose only child bears God Has Done It.

(1) (Reply)

Teletubbies! / 26 Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence / Engineer Day Quotes Image Messages Wallpaper SMS Wishes 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.