Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What To Expect At Interview With The US Embassy Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What To Expect At Interview With The US Embassy Lagos (835 Views)

Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Italian Embassy Lagos Is The Most Corrupt Embassy In The World / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (2) (3) (4)

(1)

What To Expect At Interview With The US Embassy Lagos by SophiaLisa(f): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi Guys!!!!

My Sister in law is 30weeks along and wants to give birth in NewYork. We (i.e. my SIL, my brother and I) Have an appointment in a few weeks.

What do you think we should expect from the C.Officer?

Please share your experience as well.

PS: I am sponsoring myself while my bro is sponsoring himself and his wife. Also I have travelled to the UK, Dubai and Gambia. My bro has just been to Ghana but my bro's wife is still a fresher....

Please please reply.

Thx!!!!!!
Re: What To Expect At Interview With The US Embassy Lagos by monoformdude: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: What To Expect At Interview With The US Embassy Lagos by justwise(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2014

(1)

Pickpockets Experiences & How To Be Careful / 2 Free Tickets To The London Chocolate Show- Winner announced :-) / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.