Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Can I Send My Purchased Items In The UK To Nigeria From Here In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Send My Purchased Items In The UK To Nigeria From Here In Nigeria? (605 Views)

Where To Buy Newborn Items In Lagos / Advice needed : How do I successfully manage my bakery In Nigeria from the UK?. / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send My Purchased Items In The UK To Nigeria From Here In Nigeria? by Beulahores: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dear Fellow Nairalanders I need an urgent help! I want to buy product from a company in the UK. This company will ship to many countries including West African countries, but rejects Nigeria in the list of countries eligible for their shipment. Now my how can I be able to buy this item and ship it to myself here in Nigeria without needing to travel to the UK myself? Please can anyone help me with any idea?

I will really appreciate this.
Re: How Can I Send My Purchased Items In The UK To Nigeria From Here In Nigeria? by Ladygeneral: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
Beulahores: Dear Fellow Nairalanders I need an urgent help! I want to buy product from a company in the UK. This company will ship to many countries including West African countries, but rejects Nigeria in the list of countries eligible for their shipment. Now my how can I be able to buy this item and ship it to myself here in Nigeria without needing to travel to the UK myself? Please can anyone help me with any idea?

I will really appreciate this.
just whatsapp me at 08081372075. Let me gv u d procedure/guidelines. Thnx

1 Like

Re: How Can I Send My Purchased Items In The UK To Nigeria From Here In Nigeria? by Beulahores: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
LayGeneral: Thanks so very much! But I'm not on whatsapp now can i skype with you?
Re: How Can I Send My Purchased Items In The UK To Nigeria From Here In Nigeria? by Ladygeneral: 2:30am On Aug 05, 2014
Beulahores: LayGeneral: Thanks so very much! But I'm not on whatsapp now can i skype with you?
am not on whatsapp. But u can call me wit 08081372075 or send me a mail at coolwave087@gmail.com. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

****campaign T-shirts, Polo Shirts, General Prints/customization Of Garments**** / Photos: Activists In Lagos Protest New ATM Charges / Banks With The Worst And Best Customer Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.