Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? (1968 Views)

Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / Jubilation In Osun As Aregbesola Is Declared Winner Today (Photos) / Apc Are Now Giving Free Recharge Cards To Voters? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by popplm(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
mogentle:

In your horror dream.
u must be a prophet, how do you know I just watched a horror film of aregbesola depature?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
In 2011 the PDP in Lagos State sent SMS to people asking them to pray for Fashola against Tinubu taking him to make sacrifice.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
popplm: I dont Know why a governor that claimed to have done well in his first tenure as a governor will keep sending sms to people in the state to beg for there vote. I received a customized sms with AREGBESOLA's name tonight that state thus: "Ogbeni rauf aregbesola leekan si! Jowo dibo re fun" (means "pls vote for Mr rauf aregbesola once again as the governor)...can anyone tell me if that is the part of democracy and how it is done everywhere.

Chai! See JAMB question
The same reason your president is on TV ,radio, newspaper, posters and even left Aso rock for Osun State
You cal it begging we call it CAMPAIGN in Civilized world!!!
LObatan...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Sending Sms To Voters If Really Aregbesola Is Good? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
That's the proper way to campaign for votes. You don't just go to sleep and not campaign even if you performed well during your tenure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obahiagbon's Reaction To Police Invasion Of The National Assembly / Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo / Reasons Why Apc Doesn't Represent Change!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.